Your Email Address:

First Name:

Dr. Appt. Update

Tell us your story with bad breath
Hank
Junior

Dr. Appt. Update

Post by Hank »

Okay group, I had h pylori blood test which came out negative and had barium swallow and upper gi test and all came out normal. So even though I have poor digestion, my focus is back up to my nose, throat, and mouth. I'm now focused on ideas to help clear congestion and PND, which I'm thinking is my cause. A couple docs I've seen instantly said "yes" to PND and nothing else seems to be wrong with me. This PND theory also dovetails with my experience of getting bb about two years after moving to the south U.S. (Florida), then bb went away for 1.5 years after moving to Texas, then came back. So I'm thinking allergies are causing PND, which is causing the bb. Therefore, last nite I bought netti pot with packets and will make diligent efforts to do that twice daily. Also taking allergy meds. I always seem to have a half stuffy nose and can usually kind of snort mucous in my nasal pasages. Also, when I brush roof of mouth area, get bad smells from there. To me, this is also why all other remedies have basically failed. Nothing has stopped the PND, so bb continues. Also get blocked ears. All to say, my body is fighting allergies I think. So this is my theory right now. Will work on this and update group as I go along. PS If anyone has had success getting rid of PND, please share. Last, got another date tomorrow nite, so wish me luck! Have a good weekend all. Stay positive. And stay focused on solutions.

Hank

halihope
Master

Post by halihope »

Good luck and keep us posted
celica

Post nasal drip

Post by celica »

I have PND too and started then I have BB. The only solution I will do now is to ahve a sinus surgey and have them clean all those old skunk inm my sinus cavity. I did what you have done three years ago and nothing works so lets do it together on finding the cure on post nasal drips.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic