Your Email Address:

First Name:

EFT and BB.

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
shirl

EFT and BB.

Post by shirl »

Hiya all, now i have just been researching Emotional freedom technique and any links with bad breath and i found this www.the-secret-formula.com/bad-breath.html

Now call me new age but i have used eft for months on and off usually for stress and sleep as i struggle with both and i do notice when stressed BB is worse, but i get stressed coz of BB and the cycle goes on...so i learnt eft to help myself and it does work on stress and when i can't sleep.
So i have now had a brainwave....yea another :roll: and i have just done this once all the way thru and i am gonna do it everyday and report my results on here.

Always on the search for the answer ](*,) I understand this is not to everyones taste but if it helps me then i should post yea???

faith59
Junior

Post by faith59 »

Hi Shirl

I'm kinda of trying the same thing . I bought a book and CD's from a author and doctor by the of Dr Wayne Dyer called Excuses Begone! He talks about God , the Tao and Lao-tzu which alll have the same words of wisdom, but he specifally talks about changing your thoughts which can affect you mentally and physically. Comtemplating on what you want in life by removing negative thought patterns.Repeating affirmations and thinking like God thinks and that with God all things are possible. He definetly says things that have hit home with me . So I 've been listening to the cd's at work which help get thru the day. [-o<
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic