Your Email Address:

First Name:

Just don't care (sometimes)

Anger management part of the forum :), where you can express anger, sadness, sorrow etc.
billie
Sheriff

Just don't care (sometimes)

Post by billie »

Today one of my clients wanted to give me toothpaste :lol: :lol:
Can you believe it !!!
He told me that he uses it too and that he also used mouthwash.
The weird thing is that i didn't feel anything i mean, I didn't felt embarresed or mad.
A lot of times i feel embarresed when someone wants me to know that i stink, but i notice more and more that i'm getting more insensitive.

A week ago a guy from the neighbourhood wanted to ask me something, Then suddenly he realized that i was that stinky girl and he was like aaaaargh uhhhhhhm no just forget about it and he walked away very fast :P

Whatever.

Hank
Junior

Post by Hank »

Yep, sometimes you just don't care. I think you just get tired of worrying about it. As for me, I have a job now with little contact with co-workers and clients, so I've been able to cope better. And I have a handful of friends who don't react to it (basically they just put up with it). Anyway, it kind of puts me in a state of denial. So everytime I get some courage up to do "normal" things, like go to parties, meet new people, I have to remind myself of the problem. Sometimes I go forward regardless. Sometimes, I let it defeat me. Just goes with the territory I guess. Ya know, I'd really like to have a friendship with someone on this site. I think I'd do all of us a lot of good. Dying to know what my shit breath smells like and how bad it really is, and if it fluctuates.

Hank
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic