Your Email Address:

First Name:

hi another newbie here.

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
depdog
Total Newbie

hi another newbie here.

Post by depdog »

hi,

i posted a while back ,btw im in the uk looking for other members in the uk .im starting a new buisness soon and i cant have this problem,when you speak to people they cough they no what it is and it makes me feel so bad i want to die.i really mean this i cant handle this in a buisness enviroment going to shows when i finally start carrying with me 5 packets of mints hidden,mouth wash,e.t.c for what ? it comes back anyway.im suppose to be meeting a guy in two months time im thinking about cancelling it,someone tell me where do i start where do i go ? do i have to ring the bloody nhs and say cant work people say behind my back hes got bad breath ! i know its not only me but come on surely someone has made a positve move .can the uk people get in touch please ...................

celica

Post by celica »

Go ahead and pray and try your luck. when I have an interview to work here in the States I am so scared they will not hire me for my BB and I was hired. Sometimes even we had BB we have some good luck in jobs and family. I knew the humiliation but if you will not do it you will never have the couraged to do it. and you will get stuck forever. I have good luck in business too so be it. They will will always put their fingers on their noses. Also you can tell him that you have allergy so you can wear mask and tell him that the antibiotics making your breath stink a little bit. Just lie tell that your doctor said it will just go away after you finish taking antibiotics. I did it before when I went to attend a seminar and noone knows me . I wore a mask and they buy it so I was able to enjoy that one in San Francisco. anyway I will not see them again..
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic