Your Email Address:

First Name:

For JIMI

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
celica

For JIMI

Post by celica »

Hi its me reading all the past comments, post diary and interviews/ This questions are really meant for you. You have created this website since 2006. You interview Dr. Krespi of NY . #1 quest. Do you still have BB ?# 2 Did you really went and see him for consultation or any of the members got an appoinment with him. Hows the result. I am interested because I think mine is in tonsil crypts I want to have a laser treatment for that because when my EENT took out my tonsils he did not see no tonsil stones in there but before he took out my tonsils I can coughed out tonsils stones that cause by my tonsilitis and post nasal drip. I am really interested. If I will be cured Im willing to spent money. I been saving for this kind of outside treatment. Kaiser EENT dont have this kind of answer like the way Dr. Krespi and prof. tenkelstain. # 3 What happen to your member Sonoitarick and Khosboo were they really cured?Dr Chris from BLIS just having a trial test I bout that K 12 probiotic I was not able to finish it and I threw it away. It will just destroy your good bacteria and wasting your money. Shipping is also very expensive. Did any of your old first time members got cured at least one or two for consulting to those people. # 5why you did not follow up a new interview because they might have a new product or procedure?

me
Advanced

Post by me »

I visited Krespi and got the lazer done thinking it could cure my poop breath. Well it didn't, I do have to admit he said I didn't need it. I was how ever convinced that could be the cure so I insisted.

The process of lazering took about 10 minutes and in hurt for like a week or two.
celica

Post by celica »

How much did you spent and was it done in the clinic or in the hospital I will try it on december if this diet and allergy medicine will not work for me.
me
Advanced

Post by me »

It was performed at his clinic and I paid 3000 dollars. This was about 3 years ago, maybe more maybe less. Anyway if your breath is the kind that smells like poop I would keep the 3000, really!!!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic