Your Email Address:

First Name:

grandma says devils involved

Tell us what happened to you today. It can be sad or happy thing.
meowkity1
Super Angel

grandma says devils involved

Post by meowkity1 »

Well I was invited to this bbq thrown by my dad and grandma. I tried avoiding their calls, and the day of theey had the nerve to come over.
I ddint answer the door. My dad left a rude message because I didnt come. So I called my gram and told her the deal, she didnt seem surprised that I didnt come because I was sad about bb.Atleast she didnt deny my bb. She said I need to pray about it.
Anyway my relationshipwith her is as follows
She'll call ask how am I. And say I need to come visit her church soon
Then I ssay well let me know when they stoppped talking about hell the devil and damnation because I dont want to here it.
Then she explains Jesus is the only way to god and heaven (not even logical)
Then I say arent you tired of the churches using those scrare tactics.
Then she says she'll pray for me
And I say I pray for myself.
This has been our convo for the past 3 or 4 years
So when I mentioned my bb I saw it coming
God can heel you, pray, come to church, get out of the dark. When you have a relationship with God evrything goes right.
I am sorry but she needs to quit having blind faith
Of course I have prayedto God. but not Jeses. He is a great man, but he is not the only way to God
When I ask her what about the millions of people who were on earth before Jesus even entered, she has no explanation
Kids die of cancer and other things all the time you think those little beings and their families did not pray for help.
I do think praying helps
But she thinks if I go to church and praise Jesuse I'll be cured
No one is holy in my eyess. Look at all those so called holy men that got in trouble for touching those kids
I am so close with God, that I truly believe bb is for my own souls perfection and my own good. You cannot gain anything with a perfect life,
Anyways I hope I ddint offend any christians here
I am just sick of people blaming evrything on the devil
I once asked my gram if she knew why there used to be demon possesions and there arent anymore
She couldnt say anything
I know exactly why, because anything they couldnt explain had to be evil
It was all mental illness
There are no demon posessions now adays
There is no devil hell or demons
Yes bad things happen , yes there are murderers, rapist and child molestors, but without those things there would be nothing to learn from.
So gram the devil did not cause my bb . a bad tooth did
I am happy with my life I dont have to live in fear like you, wondering if God is monitoring evryt little thing I say and do., and wondering if I'lllbe punished in an eternal fir pit of damnation
It really is silly
I love Jesus for the great things he did such as getting earth on a spiritual path. but God is the one to praise
Once again Im not trying to offend anyone

halihope
Master

Post by halihope »

kity I am catholic and I do believe in God the Father, God the Son and God the holy Spirit as one God. To me when I say God it means these three different person, one divine God. I respect your opinion and I do believe this bb is being caused by something on this earth. I don't blame the devil for causing this cause the devil does not have power over us. Old school people and old timers think that illnesses come because of lack of faith! If so then I would be very healthy and other people who do not believe in God would be riddle with all types of illnesses. Mom used to tell me, in her own way, that if I had more faith I would be cured, I not only have bb but also was on dialysis, suffered a broken femur, broken hip, was so ill I lost so much weight and spend a good deal of time on a wheel chair. I been going through hell and back on and off and through it all I asked God to be with me and not let go! I do not blame God for any of my illnesses, I blame US!!! Us human beings, soooo selfish, sooo self centered. We have polluted, poison, dirty ect..... what God gave us immaculate. We caused the cancers, the mental illnesses, the birth defects and so on and so forth. Now all I am doing is asking God to forgive us and to hurry and give us the help we all need. Just try and understand your grandma and just listen to her, don't try to tell her otherwise cause she is so imbeded in her old ways and beliefs. Keep in touch with her since she is not denying your bb, at least she is not saying "I don't smell anything" and then puts finger under her nose when you talk or interrupts you talking to make you stop. That is what really annoys me. They deny it and then they make all kinds of faces letting you know your breath stinks. Stupid! I don't stop anymore I keep on talking if they don't like it then don't come to my house! That is my attitude.
iva
Master

Post by iva »

I believe bb is my punishment from God for my sins. I also believe that if I pray and believe and "have relationship with God", one day I shall be cured. And if this does not happen, maybe it is for a reason - maybe I have to change as a person or have patience or realise something.
meowkity1
Super Angel

Post by meowkity1 »

Iva dont be in fear of sinning. Sin is just another word the church made upto make people feel guilty
And there were reasons they had to do this
Our life and times now are wonderful compared to just 200 years ago when people were savages, people were out of control, so ofcourse they used their scare tactics to try to get people back in line.
Even moses with his ten commmands are not even to be taken literally
People were really iliterate back then, and he had a very hard time teaching them about 1 loving father in heaven
They were with the egyptians who were teaching them about many gods. So moses had to do all he could to make our god better even by lying and saying hes vengful and jelouse.
I myself dont believe in the word sin
We're all here playing our part like 1 big play, when we're done we go home.
Alll we need to do is be nice to people and just make it to the end.
Its nice to do as much good as youcan, but the bad we do go through is for the experience of it
Knowledge is not perfect without the experience
We are the experiencing part of god
We are gods children just like Jesus is, we do have eternal lifeeven if your an athiest
halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

If BB is about some sort of punishment, its self-inflicted punishment through our inability to rise above it. WE are the only people stopping ourselves. WE are the ones who allow the fear of and actual rejection and ridicule to beat us. BB is only the disability WE allow it to become.

With hindsight, i think this is an ultimate test of what we truly are inside. I COMPLETELY failed on this. I put my WHOLE life on hold since the age of 15. Im paying for that now, even though "GOD" has shown me this mercy because he came to realise my stubborness, that as a person I would rather have sold my soul than experience the pain of life as a person who stinks, so I just hid myself, and now I pay for the consequences. Im not being negative, because im actually a very positive person, but there are inescapable forces in life and this is the reality of what weakness brings. Weakness is ALWAYS what lets the devil in. I cant even begin to describe the worry and pain and anguish I allowed this problem to cause to my family. Just because I was weak and hid myself from the pain from day to day, not realising that all I had to do is BREATHE in people's faces, let THEM move out of my ****ing way, and i'd have been free.

If it wasnt for other people BB wouldnt be a problem. So why do we allow for one moment what IS essentially another person's problem to completely ruin our lives due to THEIR ignorance and lack of compassion etc.

Someone said in the chatroom this morning that their girlfriend complains about his saliva smelling funny. SIMPLE SOLUTION, tell her to ***k off and get yourself a new girlfriend! make it HER loss and your gain!
hopelessone
God
United States of America

Post by hopelessone »

we should build a suppoty network amd/or a support group. We need more contact with each other. WE won't bother each other, because we all have the same problem. It would off-set the constant rejection, ridicule, and isolation.
aues
Master

Post by aues »

Bad breath is just a medical condition. Respect for your religious beliefs, but stop the bullshit talkings about bad breath having anything to do with the devil, your sins or anything like that.
Last edited by aues on Sun Sep 12, 2010 2:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Phantasist
Sheriff

Post by Phantasist »

Halitosisux,

"If it wasn't for other people, bad breath wouldn't be a problem."

That sentence is brilliant! But you're absolutely right, Halitosisux, if I were the only person on earth, bad breath wouldn't be a problem. Of course, then my problem might be how to stay alive.
The hand we are dealt is fate. How we play the cards is free will.
Susie
Sheriff

Post by Susie »

I was talking about hell one day to one of my friends and she said, Don't you know you are all ready in hell". Hmmm she's probably right!

Susie
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic