Your Email Address:

First Name:

I just want a cure.....

Anger management part of the forum :), where you can express anger, sadness, sorrow etc.
oceanloverb
Total Newbie

I just want a cure.....

Post by oceanloverb »

I have been having a chronic bad breath problem now for 5 years. I have sleep apnea, and periodontal disease. I want some good advice on how to cure this. It smells like a constant "rotten egg smell", and it is very embarrasing. It has made me become agoraphobic and completely changed my life for the worst. I had a nervous breakdown a couple of weeks ago and was admitted into the psych floor with thoughts of s*****e. Someone must have a cure for this. It needs to stop controlling others lives. Does anyone have any suggestions? :oops:

Has anyone tried to use Chlorophyll to treat bad breath? Someone advised me to use it & said that it was a natural internal cleanser.
OneDay111
Sheriff

Post by OneDay111 »

Check my begginners guide, try everything there, just click forum and it should be a sticky.

Check your tonsils in the mirror, while your at it. Are they big?

Squeeze them do they smell.
One Day One Day....
sandy
Junior

Post by sandy »

oceanloverb- I have the same thing too, our best bet is if you have an orrigator rise it in your mouth before bedtime, maybe couple of drops of oregano oil just to kill the germs & also drinking out of a cup of water with a couple of drops of oregano oil in it & continue going to the dentist every 3 to 4 months for cleaning.
Im still waiting for an order that I purchased in Ebay called blue led dental curing, apparently it kills the black pigmented bacteria in the mouth for those with periodontis. As soon as I recieve it & using it I will report the outcome. Lets hope it works.
sandy
Junior

Post by sandy »

oceanloverb- also buy a sugarless gum of juicy fruit & pop it in your mouth every so often, I know it sucks but just for the time being until something works..
daveparker
Advanced

Post by daveparker »

Go to the dentist if you have periodontal disease, simple answer.
sandy
Junior

Post by sandy »

daveparker wrote:Go to the dentist if you have periodontal disease, simple answer.
Going to the dentist is not simply going to take CBB away, all they do is root planning & scaling but the CBB is still there. I have been going to the dentist every 3 months for the past 20 yrs & same time doing my normal rountine brush, floss,origator & chlorexdine and my gums are not that bad and still have CBB.
halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

sandy wrote:
daveparker wrote:Go to the dentist if you have periodontal disease, simple answer.
Going to the dentist is not simply going to take CBB away, all they do is root planning & scaling but the CBB is still there. I have been going to the dentist every 3 months for the past 20 yrs & same time doing my normal rountine brush, floss,origator & chlorexdine and my gums are not that bad and still have CBB.
If someone has periodontal disease then they need to focus on that not the effect of parsley. Change dentists if you have to. And if it turns out not to be the cause then u know where u stand and then u can fart about with other things. JESUS

Sandy if your gums are even REMOTELY bad then they might be causing your BB. Some people are SIMPLY more susceptible to periodontal disease than others and that is what anyone with this needs to focus 100% of their efforts on.
goldenbrown
Total Newbie

Post by goldenbrown »

i know how you feel.
hopefully one day all of us will be cured and have a normal life :(
hopelessone
God
United States of America

Post by hopelessone »

halitosisux wrote:
sandy wrote:
If someone has periodontal disease then they need to focus on that not the effect of parsley. Change dentists if you have to. And if it turns out not to be the cause then u know where u stand and then u can fart about with other things. JESUS

Sandy if your gums are even REMOTELY bad then they might be causing your BB. Some people are SIMPLY more susceptible to periodontal disease than others and that is what anyone with this needs to focus 100% of their efforts on.
Peoples need psychological/emotional support.....our lives are bereft of simple support and carefree-ness..we need SUPPORT. Image
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic