Your Email Address:

First Name:

Guys try to hit on me snd then I bloe them away

Anger management part of the forum :), where you can express anger, sadness, sorrow etc.
meowkity1
Super Angel

Guys try to hit on me snd then I bloe them away

Post by meowkity1 »

I decided I wasnt going to hold my breath anymore to make others comfortable
Anyway , I waas leaving the store when these 2 guys approached me, I was interested, and feeling kind of good because I had just done my outine before I went out.
So I was trying to feel normal for once and engage in conversation.
The guy wasnt making any gestures bu I knew it was coming I coud see it in his face
All of a sudden he says you smell really good all of a sudden, even though I do buy expensive oils for perfume I jut knew he didnt mean my perfume. And then he said it again and I said quit lying
Then he said to his friend do you smell that ? something smells really good
His friend says, yeah it smells really good
After that I left but I am appreciative that they didnt tell it like it is
This happened another time to me, in the days just before it turned cronic. My friend and me were outside a restaurant, and these 2 guys walkd up and the first thing they said was you smell good, to my friend, and then said i thought it was you but its her
I am the cute one so I think they expected it to be my frien who actually has bad teeth smokes cigs, drinks beer daily, had a mouth infection so bad once that her whole face was blown up and guess what no ****ing bad breath.
Out of all the beers and all tha cigs, and all tha marijauna I cannot smell her breath ever
It makes me sick
I do have 2 friends that hang out with me 1 denies my breath and the one in the story tells me about it, she evn brought me over some special gum once for the bar.
Ive been friends with both for a very long time and I guess their just sticking it out with me

People close to us deny our breath constantly.
My mom babysat for me thursday when I went to docs, I was glad when I got backe to tell her the doc didnt deny my bad breath. She was just quiet. Maybe she will stop denying it too. One day when we were hanging out my mom kept insisting my breath isnt bad, so I showed her my tongue. She was pretty thrown back and said I need to ask my doc about it. I guess I am not going to bring it up anymore
She should see how seriouse this is by me going to ent and getting a scan done.
Any time I try to have a convo with some guy, They say theres got to be a reason someone as fine as you dont have a man. I always just say I really enjoy being single.
I am an aqaurius and thank god because we actually prefer to be alone alot.
But it sure would be nice to go on a date.
Sometimes I just want to cut my tongue off
Ive been told I should leave my tongue alone, and a coting doesnt mean anything. If I know I am fresher and better when I scrape and scrub Ill probably continue to doit. When I do sniff test I cant detect anything but I know my mouth tastes bad.

lore_x21
Total Newbie

Post by lore_x21 »

hey meowkity.
have you ever tried taking probiotics? Just wondering. I used to have white coating on my tounge too, but after i started taking probiotics it went away
like magic lol. seriously though. It also cured my sinus infection, nd although it itself didnt get rid of my bb at the time..it was reduced. I hope you took a look at my previous post though.. what i did to get cured. hope i can help you in some way. ;)

take a look at this website, this is the one i always buy.

http://www.culturelle.com/about_culturelle
johnny797
Total Newbie

Where do you live?

Post by johnny797 »

I am handsome guy with BB too! Maybe we can get together and give each other honets answers about our problem.

Please respond...Don't leave me hanging! Best Wishes.

Johnny
fess

Re: Where do you live?

Post by fess »

hey meow and johnny,

there is alot of people who are good looking here. i for one get hit on by girls all the time.
yeah it sucks not to act on those opportunities but really looks just go so far without trying
to sound like my parents but its true. im understanding now what people say when they
say you have to truly love yourself. no i don't mean because your good looking that means
you should feel all warm and fuzzy. no i mean love yourself in a way that you still have
purpose in life that there is so much to learn about other things weather it be science,
nature, god, reading, learning other cultures, these things make you a better person as a
whole. also you learn about prejudice and how it really means you don't understand about
something about what it is you despise about someone or something. i have no ill feelings
towards anyone who looks down on me because of my condition. it makes me more
aware of other peoples issues that i would think otherwise if i didn't have this. it's called
humility, so while your figuring this out learn about something new in life. if someone is
less appealing looking then yourself does that make that person ugly? when i see a person man or woman have a generous heart and personality i call that person a beautiful person and it has nothing to do with their physical looks- physical looks are skin deep only, their is more than meets the eye.
fess

Post by fess »

hey meow and johnny,

there is alot of people who are good looking here. i for one get hit on by girls all the time.
yeah it sucks not to act on those opportunities but really looks just go so far without trying
to sound like my parents but its true. im understanding now what people say when they
say you have to truly love yourself. no i don't mean because your good looking that means
you should feel all warm and fuzzy. no i mean love yourself in a way that you still have
purpose in life that there is so much to learn about other things weather it be science,
nature, god, reading, learning other cultures, these things make you a better person as a
whole. also you learn about prejudice and how it really means you don't understand about
something about what it is you despise about someone or something. i have no ill feelings
aware of other peoples issues that i would think otherwise if i didn't have this. it's called
humility, so while your figuring this out learn about something new in life. if someone is
less appealing looking then yourself does that make that person ugly? when i see a person man or woman have a generous heart and personality i call that person a beautiful person and it has nothing to do with their physical looks- physical looks are skin deep only, their is more than meets the eye.
fess

Post by fess »

hey meow and johnny,

meowkity1
Super Angel

Post by meowkity1 »

I got your messge. I have actually bveen cued since about January rfom tonsilectomy and adnoid removal. I appreciate your advice.
bbsux
Advanced

Post by bbsux »

meowkity1 wrote:I got your messge. I have actually bveen cued since about January rfom tonsilectomy and adnoid removal. I appreciate your advice.
Tell us your story!!! How has your life changed??? are you going on a lot of dates are you enjoying your life ???
meowkity1
Super Angel

Post by meowkity1 »

nope Im back but while I felt cured for awhile I did go on a date and a lot of other thigngs I missed.
Now Im wondering if I was even cured, my mouth def felt fresher after tonsils out I could taste the diference as soon as I woke up. Oh, and I did have tonsil stones and I idnt even now that.
Now I believe its about getting my oral flora back to normal hich is going to be hard. Im on my secong sinus infection since tonsils out and we know what antibiotics do to ya.
malory
Master
don't give up

Post by malory »

I'm so sorry your cure may not be lasting. Are you absolutely sure it's back?

The same disappointment happened to me. But don't give up. I cried for hours on crashing back to earth after 5 smell-free days. If you got better once then you can do it again. You are now closer to the root of the problem.

If you took antibiotics after your tonsillectomy then keep up taking the probiotics and research candida cures. I thought I was cured by doing the flip turn sinus flushes. I wasn't but I still do it. I put some colloidal silver in the irrigating solution, drop it into my nostrils and hang off the side of the bed with my head back. Then I hang off the other side of the bed with my head forwards. Keep trying these flushes - I'm sure they are helpful to some degree. My tongue is much less coated when I do it and the coating is less smelly. Unfortunately I still smell even if my tongue is now much fresher.

Best of luck.
meowkity1
Super Angel

Post by meowkity1 »

Hi malory, I cant do the upside downsinus flush. I never get headaches but this gave me a permanat headache for like three days. but I do use neti and squeze bottle, havnt in a while though becuase i keep forgetting to get distilled water from store.
hopelessone
God
United States of America

Post by hopelessone »

same thing happens to me...i find it incessantly irritating.....i'm going through hell, and they';re in la la land......gah!
halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

hopelessone, how come you've never seen an ENT?
hopelessone
God
United States of America

Post by hopelessone »

my HMO has one waaaaay out where i can't get to.....

seriously? i don't think ANYbody can help me. i can't deal with disappointment anymore. the dentist i went to said she "didn't smell anything". Liar.
StayStrong

Post by StayStrong »

Hi everyone!

This is my first post (i hope i'm doing it right). I was reading through this forum and something came to mind......

I'am a sufferer of bb for many years, and although i force myself to maintain a very active social life ( which as you all may know is very difficult when suffering from such a socially debilitating condition) it is almost impossible to feel confident when talking to a member of the opposite sex. I have met some pretty incredible girls over the years who i have refused to properly interact with because of my bb. Just because you suffer from bb, it does not reflect on who you are as a person or even your physical attractiveness. I personally would date a girl with bb if i she had a nice personality and i found her attractive (even if i wasn't a sufferer), after all, it's not anyone's fault if they suffer from bb despite having good oral hygiene....
It's just an idea, but, has anyone thought of setting up a dating website for sufferers of bb? Like i said, its just an idea........
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic