Your Email Address:

First Name:

what i noticed about my breath

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
bbsmells

what i noticed about my breath

Post by bbsmells »

hi everyone. i noticed a few things about my bad breath and i was hoping someone could tell me if they have the same problems and what they have used so far .
ok,
1. in the morning my bb is awful smells like poop!
2. right after brushing my breath turns bad again apparently like horse stables.
3. i have post nasal drip
4. i have the top wisdom teeth but not bottom
5. i have a white coated tongue
7. when i lick the back of my hand to smell by breath, it smell like fish.
8. my uvula smells fishy
9. my gums bleed a little when i floss
10. i have a lot of gas after eating and during the day.
11. i may have irritable bowel syndrome because i usually have to poop early every morning
12. people even talk about my breath even when i'm chewing gum! i love stride berry to mint and people turn away when i chew it and talk.
13. i do have a few cavities, but they're not bad. i'll get them done when i get money.

please help me guys. i feel so sad and lonely all the time! and its all because of bb!!!!!!!

](*,)

bbsmells

Post by bbsmells »

i also noticed my breath is really hot in temperature. the funny thing about this is sometimes i can smell my own breath and it doesn't smell that bad, especially when i chew good smelling gum.
halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

You need to get those cavities sorted out otherwise you are completely wasting your time trying to find a cause.
Fishy odours can be caused by bacteria, like any of the other descriptions of BB odours.
BTW, if you have a problem with any actual tooth, i.e. decay, that's causing odour, this type of problem is known to cause odour constantly, even if you are eating and because the odour from a rotting tooth can be so pungent, it can easily come out of your nose too.
ihatethebus
Master

Post by ihatethebus »

@ halitosisux.. Thou art wiseth my anonymous friend
Phantasist
Sheriff

Post by Phantasist »

bbsmells,
You have some of the classic symptoms of bad breath, such as coated tongue and post nasal drip. To get to the source, you would have to check out a number of things.
Your upper wisdom teeth could be a problem, because the roots could protrude into the nasal cavity and become infected. This infection would spread to the back of your mouth via post nasal drip. This condition is rare, but possible.
The white coated tongue is an indication of an overgrowth of anaerobic bacteria which produce the volatile sulphur compounds creating the smell.
The question is what is the underlying cause of the coating.
The bleeding gums when you floss indicates that you are probably not brushing up and down in between the teeth, most likely causing a buildup of plaque. Also, the cavities should be filled.
You also indicate that you are concerned about Irritable Bowel Syndrome. Obviously you have some distress in that area, which could indicate an overgrowth of bad bacteria in the intestines. This can sometimes be helped by taking probiotics (beneficial bacteria).
You should not be chewing any kind of sweet gum, because that just makes everything worse. Chew sugarless peppermint gum if you have to.
As you can see, getting to the bottom of chronic bad breath is no easy task. Scraping your tongue and brushing it with an antibacterial toothpaste and then gargling and rinsing with an antibacterial rinse may be of temporary help.
The hand we are dealt is fate. How we play the cards is free will.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic