Your Email Address:

First Name:

Nystatin: Anybody try?

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Hank
Junior

Nystatin: Anybody try?

Post by Hank »

Above prescription medication and other similar medications are used to treat oral thrush/yeast infection of the tongue. Has anyone tried this? Has anyone has success with this?

Hank

clara0
Master

Post by clara0 »

Guys I know this post is too old but I have the same question...I told you that my ENT gave me antibiotics again...I was OK on them and about a week afterwards but during the last days my bb & throat itching became totally horrible,I have no doubt that those f**ing antibiotics that I took are the cause...I feel like an idiot because of trusting him.
toto

Post by toto »

nistatin not work for me.
and other antifungal medication not work for me..
what is really work is to understand that everybody have some BB during the day and we exemine our bb too many time
deebas
Advanced

Post by deebas »

same here... had no impact at all
perrymason
Advanced

Post by perrymason »

Didn't work for me either.... :cry:
clara0
Master

Post by clara0 »

Thanks for the replies, so disappointing so far... :(

I am currently using the herbal anti-fungal but last time I got a real result from them I took a really huge amount for more than 3 weeks ...I need sth strong... bb is killing me. ](*,)
Lavender
nystatin

Post by Lavender »

Yes I was given nystatin along with hexitidine mouth wash by my doctor. Had it for 3 months and it really worked. Later I realized wheat products gave me instant BB. I now eat gluten free foods with 20-30% raw food. This has definitely helped me to reduce my BB. At least the room does not stink. I still have some bb but it is not as bad as I had earlier. I am working with my doctor and also doing my own research about bb.
clara0
Master

Post by clara0 »

Thanks Lavender, wheat also makes my breath worse but not as much as sugary/fatty food. When I eat sth with high sugar or fat even nuts etc my throat and ears start itching almost immediately and my breath gets horrible.
HopefulOne
Advanced

Post by HopefulOne »

diflucan and nyastin did not work for me.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic