Your Email Address:

First Name:

just venting...

Anger management part of the forum :), where you can express anger, sadness, sorrow etc.
smelly cat

just venting...

Post by smelly cat »

I went to get my hair done the other day and a few minutes after I walked in the women in the shop started making "bad breath" jokes. The jokes don't even hurt my feelings anymore-it's just the fact that people always seem to wanna make fun of you or either shun you. It's like they think you purposely walk around with shitty breath.

I've tried to make friends at school with a few girls-but it never happens. One girl from school lives pretty close to me so a few months ago I tried to be friends with her and ask her to hang out. She was like sure at first-let's go to the movies but then when the day came we were supposed to go she's like oh I fell asleep. So I invited her to lunch after that and she was like oh I can't I don't have money. So I was like I'll treat you and she's like no that's ok. So after that I just tried to be cordial to her but not ask her to hang out anymore cause I feel desperate and pathetic for friends.

This is really torture. I know some days my breath is 10 X worse than other days but because I can't smell it-I don't know when it's not so bad so I just became a hermit and not talk to people. I know that's half the reason I can't make friends too is because I'm so afraid to talk that I just have this "***k off" attitude so that people won't wanna talk to me. I've totally given up on mints and gum 'cause it seems like sometimes when I use those I get worse reactions.

I really wish someone would have mercy on me... :-&