Your Email Address:

First Name:

Just figured out I have tonsil stones

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
ElGrizzle
Advanced

Just figured out I have tonsil stones

Post by ElGrizzle »

I smelt this dude on the bus, and was like damn, thats how my mouth tastes sometimes. Like mothballs. So I looked it up, and found out one of the causes is tonsil stones. So I followed a procedure to remove them, and alas two large ones, and one small one came out, and they smelt absolutely revolting. Yikes! So this may be the cause of the reactions...

iva
Master

Post by iva »

Weird to say, but I`m happy for u! I really hope this is your problem and I hope there is no underlying cause for the stones like reflux, PND or smth else.
meowkity1
Super Angel

Post by meowkity1 »

El grizzle, have yo ever rubbed your tonsils with finger and smelled bad.
Because I do this but it doesnt smell bad. But sometimes I wonder if I could have a stone because I can get my tongue pink lately but as soon as I close my mouth the part of my tongu that sits against tonsils turns white almost immediately.
I think i am going to try to dig for some too
Still waiting on my ent referal.
Good luck
And my nose fart int cured. my son said yesterday it smelled bad, so I guess its true metronidazole only helps while your on it, but i dint turn worse getting off it
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic