Your Email Address:

First Name:

Tips I find useful when under stress of a bad smell.

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
espasiba
Junior

Tips I find useful when under stress of a bad smell.

Post by espasiba »

Raising my head up slightly so my nose isn't inhaling from the ground.. Instead my nose is pointing more forward.

A few weeks ago I went to a book signing and was standing in line, I knew immediately that i was radiating a bad smell. I felt all the usual symptoms of stress and fear, at this point I decided to raise my head a little higher. After a while the smell didn't seem as bad, it wen't from rotting food into something more bearable.

When I really have to, I just breathe through my mouth and close off my nose.. This helps also. Sometimes I'd just breath through my mouth only for a duration of time, this helps with the smell also.

deebas
Advanced

Post by deebas »

I know exactly what you mean. When you tilt your head forward and breathe deeply repeatedly you can often smell your bb at its worst.

Unfortunately this is you (us) smelling our own breath and whether we do this or not doesnt effect this bb on other people.
espasiba
Junior

Post by espasiba »

It does help tilting the head up, it relieves a lot of stress for me.

It's like the saying "a full elavator smells different to a dwarf"

keeping the nose slightly higher helps me and I hope it can help someone else.
halihope
Master

Post by halihope »

does it help cut down on the bb? I tried it and it helps me breath better. The other day a friend of mine invited herself to my home and helped with my ironing but after a while I heard her breath deeply through her mouth plus I could even smell a bit of poop something I had never experienced, I guess her body chemistry clashed with my bb.
espasiba
Junior

Post by espasiba »

halihope wrote:does it help cut down on the bb? I tried it and it helps me breath better. The other day a friend of mine invited herself to my home and helped with my ironing but after a while I heard her breath deeply through her mouth plus I could even smell a bit of poop something I had never experienced, I guess her body chemistry clashed with my bb.
I believe it may help cut down on bb.

I'm not quite sure on this but are you saying your friend's breath smelled like poop?

I have experienced a few times where others who get offended by my bb release their own bb. They do not have bb but around someone like me they release it......
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic