Your Email Address:

First Name:

Check this out, makes sense... ICV

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
ElGrizzle
Advanced

Check this out, makes sense... ICV

Post by ElGrizzle »

http://gettingbetter.proboards.com/inde ... thread=278

Do you notice a fart type smell when you eat?
Is your fart type odor inconsistent?
It may be Ileocecal valve syndrome.

I have noticed effective results by reducing rough foods, and de-stressing...

This is a possibility. Please read the whole article above, it may help you out a lot.

wnaysha
Master

Post by wnaysha »

wow, it's interessting how we all have the same syptoms, and how iva was diagnosed with hiatal hernia,

from what i remember after doing an endoscopy, my doctor said I had one of those problems also, don't remember what exacly he said, but it sound similar to our problems.

One thing I want to learn iis, how to open and close that valve :-k
halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

After reading that story Its got me thinking. There is absolutely no question that my wisdom tooth I had out was causing so much odour inside my mouth and causing my BB and literally from the very first day that tooth came out my BB COMPLETELY went. And it really saddens me when others like danger and iva seemed to have exactly the same situation as mine but end up not being cured (although one or two others were cured).
The point I'm trying to make here, is that when I was told how effective my tooth extraction had so quickly been, it was literally like my feet lifted up from the ground and I was floating, like all the weight of the world came off my back from that moment. I knew it for myself because I could taste it and my own ways of smelling my own breath were confirming things, so from this point I couldnt care less if my breath still STUNK because the way it made me feel made me see myself in a completely different way.

I never felt so relaxed in my whole life. Just cant describe the release I felt in those first few days, it was like going to heaven - total euphoria.

Now, reading ElGrizzle's link, reading all the symptoms and the facts behind this valve syndrome, its making me wonder whether I have some connection to this. Although I feel 100% sure I dont have BB since having that tooth removed, I have never felt 100% certain that my tooth alone was the reason for it - what makes me doubt is a combination of having had BB before my wisdoms even existed (though my hygiene was poor back then so it was probably from that) and the way my tonsils and my tooth pocket were basically identical anaerobic areas, meaning that something else might have been causing the odour inside my mouth that then caused these anaerobic areas that can trap odours, to smell bad (try hard to understand what I mean on this point).

Reading that link, I already knew that the intestines had valves to control the flow and process of digestion. Its been discussed on here before. But specifically this valve between the small and large intestine - such DISTINCTLY different areas separated by this important valve, the control of which is so delicate and so prone to functioning abnormally because of stress/diet etc.
So, its making me wonder if some kind of massive psychological effect from de-stressing when I had this tooth out is actually what might have cured me? I'm saying this purely because I can relate to a lot of the symptoms of this particular valve abnormality and also WHY did I get cured when others have mostly what I had but yet cannot diagnose any problems that might be causing it, i.e like teeth and sinuses.

I have tinnitus, which ever since I havent had BB any longer has pretty much disappeared, except when I have a cold etc.
Although I would never consider it as problematic, but I do tend to have occasional bouts of unexplained diarrhoea, swinging right across to constipation until it settles down again.
Most importantly though, I am so "aware" of a feeling of fullness EXACTLY in the area where this valve is - I thought it might be my appendix but I've always had this feeling - It feels like trapped wind but doesnt go away when wind is "released". I also get quite uncomfortable and bloated easily straight after eating even a snack-sized meal, no matter what the food is my stomach feels like i've eaten a six-course meal.

I used to also have serious ulcer pain for years which just disappeared for no particular reason.

I'm fascinated to learn more about this and discuss it with everyone.

This "malfunctioning" of this valve explains SO MUCH of what everyone on here goes through with their BB and associated symptoms.

I get a lot of stabbing pains in my chest, especially around my heart - my doctor says its trapped nerves. I get a lot of headaches too.

I'm quite a nervous anxious person generally because of a strict upbringing, so having to deal with BB for all these years you can imagine the state of my finger nails for example.

This is a nice link which explains this problem found after a quick bit of research:-

http://www.doctordanchiro.net/Ileo-CecalValve.htm
halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

I also wonder, how quickly is food supposed to go through the entire length of the digestive tract?

I know I can eat something the night before, like a bread roll with sesame seeds on (which i dont eat often so I know when I've eaten them or not and seen them come out of the other end by the morning! - is that normal? is this happening to me all the time but I only know this because I've noticed the sesame seeds? I need to try experimenting this to see if it still happens to me. This might be a sign that my valve was open all the time and the food going through too quickly and isnt being digested properly (my nails often show the signs of certain deficiencies - which incidentally isnt happening for quite some time now) but most importantly was the open valve allowing toxins and germs to back up from my large intestine causing irritations and god knows what else to happen.

Does anyone else notice such fast motility noticed in similar ways?

(btw sorry to anyone eating a mcdonalds lol)
ElGrizzle
Advanced

Post by ElGrizzle »

Yes, you can have either constipation or diarrhea. Constipation is caused when the valve is closed all the time (which I have) and food stays in the small intestine, putrefies, overloads the livers and organs with toxins, and goes into the bloodstream and lungs.

Its also noted that this problem is cause by people who overuse health products and drastic diets.

The type of diet that aggrivates this condition is a high fiber, rough, spicy diet.

So that means no raw fruit/veggies, and no whole grains, no spices, caffeine, or alcohol for 2/3 weeks, with chiropractic treatment, and applied massage to the ICV.

Only soft foods. So far I am thinking white rice, cooked spinach, bannanas, and a soft protein source like salmon or any meat really cause it is not a rough food.

When I swap my tongue there is no bad smell. The bad smell comes out my nose when I eat, and when I talk a lot, or laugh loudly. It smells like a fart (like something that should be coming out my butt).

Food sits up in the small intestines, and sometimes I wont have a bowel movement for 3 days (when eating a lot of food).

As for what exercise opens and closes it, I don't know. The most important thing is reducing stress, and being positive, this alone will balance the system so that the valve can function properly. Whenever I would have to perform a concert, I would eat some sushi before. I would get very nervous, and I wouldn't have a bowel movement for a week.

Yoga, Meditation, Pranayama, Exercise, Water, and perhaps homeopathy can help with this condition.

So far the two I have found may help are.... Arsenicum Album, and Nux Vomica. Nux Vomica will probably help a lot more...
ElGrizzle
Advanced

Post by ElGrizzle »

This article has a good suggestion of diet...

http://www.transformationpowertools.com ... ess/?p=196
wnaysha
Master

Post by wnaysha »

halitosisux,

did you ever feel pain around the right side of your belly button when you had bb?
halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

wnaysha,
for many years I've had this feeling of fullness in the right corner of my abdomen. Some days its not there at all but most days it is. Its made worse when I feel there is trapped gas inside me. No pain near my belly button, its more near the groin area.

This is so interesting to me, because I always felt that my BB had some kind of mind of its own, in the way that placebo effects happen. Like the silliest things I'd try, sometimes they'd have a big effect on my BB, as tho the possibility I might get cured reduced my stress and affected my gut in some way. Sounds like a lot of of others on here get the exact same response too. The immune system can be affected in similar ways. But this junction in the intestines, between the rotten putrified and non-putrified sections of the intestines could be allowing situations that allow foulness to be getting absorbed into the bloodstream in areas where foulness shouldnt be getting absorbed, whether that's because certain areas have bacterial overgrowth backing up into the small intestine, or simply the putrified contents of the large intestine backing up.

Intestinal motility is controlled by some automatic system, and usually when we become constipated its because the rhythmic contractions of the intestines that push things along slow right down. Most laxitives work by stimulating these contractions making them happen more quickly. I think this and this valve are controlled by the same automatic system. Maybe that's why laxitives help your BB wnaysha?

I know its probably really far fetched to assume any of this applies to me, but I'd like to learn more just incase.

Elgrizzle explained the constipation very clearly. Also about being positive and reducing stress - I think that's the most important thing, and yet having BB causes the most TERRIBLE stress. Massage might also be good, especially of the abdomen - maybe this valve can be physically opened up by this kind of manipulation.

I noticed something else too, that when I do any physical exercise, it seems to stimulate my gut, in the same way that eating high amount of fibre does or laxitive - could be that physical movement helps to push things through.
wnaysha
Master

Post by wnaysha »

It's so weird how when I excercise, everything in my stomach comes up in my esophagus and throat, maybe because that valve is always closed and when excercising, instead of going down it comes up.

think I should see another GI MD, and see if i have this disorder/syndrome,
halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

Yes, if this can be diagnosed or ruled out it would be worth finding out.
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

halitosisux wrote:I also wonder, how quickly is food supposed to go through the entire length of the digestive tract?

I know I can eat something the night before, like a bread roll with sesame seeds on (which i dont eat often so I know when I've eaten them or not and seen them come out of the other end by the morning! - is that normal? is this happening to me all the time but I only know this because I've noticed the sesame seeds? I need to try experimenting this to see if it still happens to me. This might be a sign that my valve was open all the time and the food going through too quickly and isnt being digested properly (my nails often show the signs of certain deficiencies - which incidentally isnt happening for quite some time now) but most importantly was the open valve allowing toxins and germs to back up from my large intestine causing irritations and god knows what else to happen.

Does anyone else notice such fast motility noticed in similar ways?

(btw sorry to anyone eating a mcdonalds lol)
Yes me, I have diarrhea all the time, i see the food coming out in 12 hours or more. I go to bathroom 2 or 3 times per day.

And yes I have always a feeling of stone where the liver is, i thought that was gallstones, but maybe it is this valve.

Again when I was on raw for 6 months I got this sharp pains in that right bottom abdomen part where the gallbladder is, like something is dislodging out, and more and more I got that pain, the better and better my bb became. Maybe that valve is full of compacted shit, or dirty? Maybe it is curved or something. Can somebofy go to doc and try the "hose" with camera? He he, people are doing everything on this board these days, from pulling teeth to gastric surgery.
halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

The pain i feel is more in the corner, but the feeling of fullness starts from just below my ribcage extending downwards.

I think the valve literally allowing "shit" to back up into the small intestine is most likely to cause problems leading to BB, including perhaps pain and the obvious things you would expect from shit being where it shouldnt be.

If its possible to eat things like garlic and have that come out of our lungs because of intestinal absorbtion, then surely if we ate something as potent as "shit" it would do the same. And that valve not working properly could be doing the same thing.

Its not that far fetched, because most people on here seem to suffer either consitipation or diarrhoea, which is generally controlled by an automatic nervous system - as too is this valve.

If anyone reads about it, the problem of "shit" backing up into the small intestine can cause candida overgrowth in that area, which, if it were to take a hold, could cause problems around the rest of the body. It would at least give some explanation why measures at combating candida inside the gut seem to help people, because it might be helping restore the flora down there near this valve, but never quite seem to get cured. Yoghurt with acidophillus would also help down there, and it does seem to make some difference for a lot of people, including myself.

If anyone researches this valve, bad breath appears in every single piece of information, so its not like the typical crap where it might cause BB - if you have shit backing up because of this valve, it WILL cause BB.

Not sure how it could ever get tested because getting a camera to that area would require a certain amound of fasting, which would then probably affect the function of the valve. Best thing is to find out as much as possible and start doing the things which are known to help restore proper function.

The large intestine which deals with putrified intestinal contents, mainly deals with the reabsorbtion of water from our shit, whereas the small intestine absorbs nutrients and mostly the food that passes through the small intestine doesnt smell "bad" yet. But something like the compounds in garlic which do smell strong do get absorbed in that section, and end up coming out of the lungs.

Archimonde said something recently about dogs having shit breath cos they eat their own shit - if this is true, its because shit is so potent and this potency is being absorbed in areas where shit shouldnt be in the digestive tract - just as would happen with this valve malfunctioning.
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

so chiropractors are useless? How can not ****ing morons doctors not figure out if we have shit in our blood stream?

I mean this is so hopeless!!!!
ElGrizzle
Advanced

Post by ElGrizzle »

Ok so... read this,

"Not all flatus is released from the body via the anus. When the partial pressure of any gas component of the intestinal lumen is higher than its partial pressure in the blood, that component enters into the bloodstream of the intestinal wall by the process of diffusion. As the blood passes through the lungs, this gas can diffuse back out of the blood and be exhaled."

Wikipedia

Wikipedia also said that rice is the only food that will not cause flatulence. Now, that is probably white rice and not brown rice, seeing as brown rice has a lot of fiber.... But check out all the foods that cause flatulence.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flatulence

There is also the possibility of bacterial overgrowth in the small intestine (in part due to constipation) which could be causing the breakdown of odor, and absorption of gas into the blood stream in the small intestine itself.
halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

Jimi that's a good point and I have always wondered why TMAU cant be tested for in the same way by simply measuring the amount of TMA in the blood. Maybe its just too simplistic an idea, but if so many things can be measured in urine then why not the blood?
Also, I dont know where I know this from but I've heard that some smells absorbed into the blood can actually be smelled by smelling the actual blood. Anyone heard of this before?

On a similar subject, I've been doing some research on kidneys (nothing to do with BB tho) but its making me wonder, because everyone varies and kidney function varies, has anyone ever had blood tests for kidney function? Kidneys are like filters which remove toxins and control so many aspects to the blood - kidneys also have a lot to do with our hydration and if things arent right then it might cause dehydration, not necessarily resulting in noticable thirst, but enough to affect other bodily functions like the digestive system. I've heard a lot of people on here say they have concentration and memory/mental impairment issues since their BB started and kidneys can cause this to happen. Kidneys can almost reach the point of failure before you notice actual symptoms starting.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic