Your Email Address:

First Name:

halitosisux said leave tongue alone. I think he right

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
meowkity1
Super Angel

halitosisux said leave tongue alone. I think he right

Post by meowkity1 »

WEll recently I posted under venting explaining how I a m tired of such long oral routines and just tired of the whole thing. I gave up, and I gave up on all my hopeful cures
Halitosisus told me months ago that I should jut leave tongue alone and I didint listen, and now that I gave up and finaly left my tongue alone I am seeing major resuklts, about 4 days ago my tongue was complttely white about 3 days ago i noticed this patch in middle of tongue that had turned dompletely pink, its been 3 days now and this patch of complete cleanliness is spreading, everyday since the first day my tongue is getting pinker and pinker. I mean extremely pink not a hint of white.
I have no idea at all what has caused this miraculouse curing of my tongue coating and breath.
one theory is Ive been eating this sauce that I bought from buffalo wild wings its spicy garlic
Now because I got that roten tooth pulled on left side I mostly chew on the right side, and what wierd is the part that cleared up first was the middle to close to the right side of my tongue where I chew. This is th only thing Iv been doing differently that and skipping my half hour oral routine, I also painted a few rooms in my apartment last weekend wich caused me to have a soar throat
Back to the sauce , Im anot sure about the sacue though because i havnt been continuing eating it, and every morning when Iv been waking up, more of the white is diminished.
I swear I feel like ny prayerrs have been answered
I thought my tongue was pink when I took the metronidazole, but now it bright pink with barely a apeck of white, and my tongue is stinging a little.
So maybe Iv e just come down with something hat gives you a bright stinging tongue
I dont know but I basiccaly feel cured, Even today I brushed with regular paste and I was fine all day.My mouth doesnt even taste bad
What in the world caues this anyone else experience this
1 other theroy is I took mouth probiotics evora plus back in august and I always said it looked loke it put a thin lyer of so called good bacteria on my tongue , you could see it it was kind of off white, I wonder if the bacteria strains from the rpobiotic finally died off or something.
I dont know but im happy

alexanderluther
Junior

Why your tongue became Pink

Post by alexanderluther »

It's gone pink because you learnt to Fear BB less. The less u think about it the more comfortable you become. When your Comfortable your Body naturally salivates more and eventually this comfort conditions permanent changes to your body which is a good sign because once that white tongue thing is gone, it will take lots to get thst back again. You need to realise that The fear of BB was the underlying cause of your Symptoms. In Psychology, Every symptom is usually manifested by some Fear. Once you Tackle that fear the symptoms cease to persist.

Well done! you just need to keep up this confidence by not thinking about it anymore (apart from keeping good hygiene of course).

Any questions, Please email [email protected]
meowkity1
Super Angel

Post by meowkity1 »

we were mentioning histamines once, for the past couple weks I have had hives, my first time ever.
Anyway the cause of hives is because you release hitamine
Could this hives and histamines and my tongue clearing have a connection
People I am not kidding, my tongue has just miraculousely cleaned up, its like a miracle
meowkity1
Super Angel

Post by meowkity1 »

alexanderluthr, yes I do have more saliva now also and my mouth isnt dry as usual
I just wish I knew the exact cause of this clearing so I could keep up whatever im doing, because I dont know
The very side used to always be hard to clean either the paupla were died white or the bacteia just lived between the papula, my mouth is almost copletely diminished of the white.
I am so happy. Here I thought I was giving up and things would just get worse and I didnt care.
It actually helped me
halitosisux you were right all along, you told me numerouse times to just leave it alone, and that is my cure
Im not going to declare that Im cured because somethng could happen for it to come back, But I really feel cured.
My mouth tastes clean good saliva. no bad taste no bad breath. Went a couple of places today and no reactions.
I t couldnt be a better time
meowkity1
Super Angel

Post by meowkity1 »

just left ocs for third time with this rash , this time they say its candididias canida of the skin
i wonder if the fact Iv been treating it has helped my tongue
who knows
meowkity1
Super Angel

Post by meowkity1 »

I WONDER IF SOMETHING IS DEKERATINIZING MY TONGUE BECAUSE MY PAPILAE DONT SEE TO BE LONG EITHER
IM HAPPY , BUT NOWIM WRECKING MY BRAIN TRYING TO FIGURE OUT WHATS HAPPENING.[img]
meowkity1
Super Angel

Post by meowkity1 »

Anyone, If I all of a sudden have a case of skin candidiids, wouldnt it be safe to presume its all in my sysytem, or does that not matter. And if it was all through my system as a woman wouldnt I most likely have a yeast infection/ Just wondering
alexanderluther
Junior

how to Keep your pleasantness and Eliminante BB in future

It's actually pretty normal to Fear that Your BB will come back especially when you found the cure. But what you need to realize is that your state of Comfort and mind-freeness of BB is what you need to encourage to be permanantly rid free of it. I kno this sounds absurd, but just like all problems, you need to go back in your past and figure out where it all started. ALL those times that triggered your BB phobia and fix them!
This is effective in eradicate any future onsets because once you change what's on the inside, New experiences that trigger BB reactions in you will dissappear too. You Need to Believe this, i've been throught it and Another term for it is called hypnotherapy. Once you keep doing this, you need to practice in your mind situations you normally would find unpleasant in your mind because of BB and imagine pleasantness. The trick to why this works is that Comfort and Pleasantness increases saliva even though you don't need to be consciously aware of it.
alexanderluther
Junior

What you achieve inwardly you achieve outwardly

And another reason why it'd be a lil hard for your at first to do these in your mind is that what you don't realise is that people who are Comfortable with their breath, imagine themselves talking to people and in many closured scenarios in their head all the time. That's why they are able to go one doing pleasant things because they are able to imagine it in their head. Most People with BB, already feel nervous and panick at the thought of it alone. They can't imagine it in their head at all! even if there is no one around.
meowkity1
Super Angel

Post by meowkity1 »

you could be right, as a kid i remember having a slight social anxiety. I remember it was hard for me to look eye to eye
And I j=have compulsive disorder in my head. I constantly spell everything I hear. Iv been doing this since a kid. Although it helped me be an extrmely fast reader, and I won some spelling bees. It gets on my nerves
alexanderluther
Junior

Thanx for believing in me, cos im so sure im am right on this, ive been studying this for so long. People don't realize that most of it is Psychological that eventually leads emotional then Physical. You've gotta tackle the root in order to change the symptoms. But getting you to open that up is Exactly what you need.. Now as you were Saying, Social anxiey when you were a kid, i don't understand how that relates to spelling everything you hear which is rather impressive But you need to tell your Story... It's important to be aware of your feelings at the time too... I've been through it too and i remain uncritical :)
Snobuni
Sheriff

Post by Snobuni »

Meowkity,

Are you being treated with antifungals for your candida skin infection? If you are, I suspect it would be these that have caused the improvement in your tongue coating and bb.

Sno :)
meowkity1
Super Angel

Post by meowkity1 »

yes antifungals for almost 3 weeks on my chest stomach area. yes you could be right. I was thinking an antifungal pill wouldwipe things out completely. They said these pills are really bad for the liver and would not give it to me.
meowkity1
Super Angel

Post by meowkity1 »

and we have mentioned before fungus in the sinus's curentlly there is a spray in research.
I still need to try that silver sinus. Its supposed to wipe out fungus.. Ive been forgetting to order it
meowkity1
Super Angel

Post by meowkity1 »

actually with all of this improvement I dont think I want to try anything any time soon
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic