Your Email Address:

First Name:

How I LEARNT to CURE myself

Tell us your story with bad breath
alexanderluther
Junior

How I LEARNT to CURE myself

Post by alexanderluther »

I Went to a couple of hypnotherapy lessons to cure my anxiety (for my past) and discovered the secret of curing all phobias. It aLL works the same. I started applying it to all the times I had a bad BB experience so that my subconscious would be re-programmed to only remember good thoughts if I was to cross paths a BB incident in the future that I would not react badly to it. HAVING A GOOD LIFE does not get handed to you on a platter. The beginning was difficult and I had to Face ALL my problems everyday and gave up so many times. Overcoming my fears of BB was hardest but I learnt to be ok with it in the end and if I did have to live with it for the rest of my life I told myself that If people don’t like it then too bad! I don’t need them in my life and if they’re rude enough to be like that then they’re definitely not worth knowing at all! (This mentality persisted)
Last edited by alexanderluther on Wed Mar 07, 2012 11:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.

alexanderluther
Junior

Continued..

THE CURE BEGAN

After the fears were being dealt with my tongue was Pink nearly everyday, good sign but When I spoke that’s when the BB still showed itself. That’s ok I thought, I needed to deal with the fears first. My socializing can wait which was still shockingly bad. I’ve forgotten how to communicate with People as I was many years behind in this department. So not only did I have to overcome the Nerves of BB but when socializing, the nerves were very associated with thinking it the same for BB. My therapist taught me to be aware of this Difference and when speaking I had to tell myself that I’m nervous because of people and not BB.

Anyways, So hypnotherapy persisted and I realized that I had to overcome my social phobia as well in order to be comfortable talking. (a baggage of having BB your whole entire life). When you have BB for so long, it becomes the centre of your world that you never realized or paid attention to any other problem due to your fixation with BB. I had to do the same thing and go back to all my shocking social experiences. (They were pretty horrific and I had to stop many times because I’d have an anxiety attack). This helped me feel less nervous being around people which was niice.

Hypnotherapy is like formatting your computer. Viruses (phobias/unwanted behaviours) infect your computer (brain). If your computer is not treated after infection it breaks down? Does it not? And then it self destructs. Hypnotherapy reformats (resets) your brain and fights the virus (fear) and puts up a firewall to protect you from future viruses. That’s hypnotherapy to the best I can desribe.

Another thing is that I also learnt to sing, When singing you go into a wonderful state where everything is so effortless and full of light. Most people don’t kno how to sing so you will not understand this (If you stress in any way when singing then your doing it wrong and must stop!). But now that I’ve learnt to condition myself to naturally speak in this state that I now look back on my life and realized all those times when I used to speak was so monotoned, Forced, unrelaxed and dry and so manual. Speaking is suppose to feel natural and unrestricted. When you speak, your not suppose to feel guilty or fearful of every word and your not suppose to worry about BB after you say something. It feels like your constantly thinking and BEING AWARE of your thoughts OTHER THAN BB, and When you do say something it comes out without effort. You don’t TRY hard to say words. (I hope this makes sense cos I don’t kno how else to describe this wonderfulness). BACK then when I did speak with confidence, I realize now that that was not really confidence compared to the one that I feel now when speaking. I feel like a completely different person, I think better and talk different.

I changed myself mentally and physically (I’m still who I am, I just improved for better changes). For those that can’t sing, I record myself Speaking to help me become more self aware and it gives my the practice I need and I still do it. You WANT a good life, you work hard for it. Especially when you have much experience to catch up on.

I now do little things like, think of relaxing thoughts when brushing my teeth. I do the same when Eating cos I used to have an irrational fear that food makes it worse. (totally untrue now) I even had the same with speaking, but now I realize the more I speak the more it's not so bad. I play the piano to get my mind off BB for good. I keep myself active, and THE MOST IMPORTANT is that when BB popps up in your head it doesn’t go away! That drives me nuts, You must not avoid it but simply become aware of it, I tell myself what a silly thought and distract myself. THE TRICK IS TO KEEP actively thinking, try Asking yourself Questions is good, “what do you think your friends are up to now?” or I remember funny stories.

I used to think about BB, 110% of the time, it went down to 80%, then 50% and then now it’s probably a bearable 5% which is a good thing.

I put myself under hypnosis once a week now, at the beginning it was a few times a week just to erase the unwanted habits. But in order to erase them, you must be aware of them first. Under hypnosis, I would CONDITIONED my self to be ok in Personal space, Speaking, To breathe and exhale with ease, Chest pains and Neck/ jaw to disappear, to salivate normally and throughout the day, to be naturally confident, to communicate and enjoy getting to know people. Et.c e.t.c

I comfortably talk to people now and want to transfer my degree to Psychology. I would occasionally worry about BB if I was given neg reactions which don’t happen anymore and more because I’ve learnt how to read people And respond to NEGATIVITY. Like for eg, one friend covered his face talking to me still up till today, and I was so upset. Then I figured out that he was halitophobic by observing his Behaviour.
Last edited by alexanderluther on Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:07 am, edited 4 times in total.
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

great post, congrats, sorry for negative thoughts before =D>
alexanderluther
Junior

Thanx, If i judge you then I'd be judging a huge part of who i used to be too. When i had BB i was such an angry Person so i understand where your coming from :)

ANd another thing i want to mention, I've always known that they've known there is a cure for a long time. You don't think for one second Scientist who are Brilliant geniuses havent researched on the basic cure?

Advertising is the most powerful and manipulative paid research. You don't think Listerine doesnt Pay scientists to do their research and endorse their products? In order to Sell the Product pursuasively, You Must be knowledgeable on who your selling to And Exactly the Frame of Mind your dealing with. You don't think they don't know this and You really Believe they want to cure you with all that chemicals?? They know the root so they happily sell the symptom. $$$$$$$$

Just remembr, Basic human psychology tells us that the longer we persist in flight or fight response, Our stress levels remain high. We could never achieve our highest state of Comfort if we don't find ways to relax and deal with our problems.
KeepTrying09
Sheriff

Post by KeepTrying09 »

I just also wanted to mention that there are other relaxation techniques that one could try besides hypnotherapy.

For example, deep breathing, yoga, positive affirmations, regular exercise such as walking in a park, along the beach, or even in the gym on a treadmill, etc..... All of these relaxation techniques can help clear your mind and reduce stress levels. :D
alexanderluther
Junior

YES! excellent, Everything that involves keeping your mind active and Off BB till eventually you condition yourself to not even think about it anymore will work wonders. You will see Great improvement to your mouth and overall confidence. You will achieve that higher level of comfort. (By this, i do not mean just being COmfortable, i mean the highest state of your relaxed subconscious).
alexanderluther
Junior

But remembr, i reiterate the Importants of Hypnotherapy because although you may feel improvement, Long term BB does some serious Psychological scarring. And for some who ARE lucky to have Found their Cure as those we have seen on the Forum, Candida and Wisdom tooth Extraction, The baggage and unwanted fears can still remain in your mind and are hardest to rid yourself of even though you are cured. Your mind is still sensitive to the issue and stimuli of future Bb experience.

Hypnotherapy prevents further Damage, and encourages permanent behavioural and pyschological changes that are positive and will encourage long term good breath.
smileyXDD

YESSS!!!

Post by smileyXDD »

DUDE :shock:
I finally see what you're trying to say.
Man I feel so bad I'm really sorry :oops:
I think you deserve something...

*runs*

*comes back*

:-({|= TADA~ a violin concerto!

Woohoo \:D/

Well anyways, as I was saying...
I read this post and I finally realized what a ***** I was.
Sorry for those mean comments
I know I should have stopped :-&
Anyways, I now realize that your theory might work.
Because I do sometimes get the feeling of how my bb is gone
when I excercize with FRIENDS!
I get happy all of a sudden and it goes away like POOF!
And yes I'm giving you a standing ovation.
But not just yet because I have other things to say :D
You were right everything you said was correct.
But I do want to ask you a question,
how come does my breath stink even when I'm at home? 8-[
It makes me really sad :x
*sigh*

Hey alexanderluther!
I appreciate you trying to spread the cure
you're awsome ;)
You're cured and you're still in this site to help others \:D/
Woohoo way to go you! :mrgreen:
Thank you so much!
Please don't leave this website!
I might have more questions to ask you in the future!!!
:P

Are you ready for your standing ovation now?

YES YOU ARE!!!

=D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>

<3
alexanderluther
Junior

Why you still

vjjk
Last edited by alexanderluther on Tue May 19, 2015 11:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
meowkity1
Super Angel

Post by meowkity1 »

I think this could be used after you find out what medically is wrong with your body.
FOr some of us who at times hve become hermits, it could help with getting our mind back in order after we find the CURE
alexanderluther
Junior

meowkity1 wrote:I think this could be used after you find out what medically is wrong with your body.
FOr some of us who at times hve become hermits, it could help with getting our mind back in order after we find the CURE
I completely understand, when you do find your cure these post's will be right here. I thought i had the hairy tongue disease once above a whole lot of other medical conditions and was driven to find it. And i was convinced that i could relate to some of these Pics lol: http://www.entusa.com/oral_photos.htm

I really do hope you will find your cure :) but just remembr that there are some people on this forum who think it's medical and are so convinced they may just be missing out on being cured sooner.
alexanderluther
Junior

just a story..

30 synopsis.
Last edited by alexanderluther on Tue May 19, 2015 11:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
meowkity1
Super Angel

Post by meowkity1 »

Oh my god those were some serious;y gross pictures
alexanderluther
Junior

30 synopsis.
Last edited by alexanderluther on Tue May 19, 2015 11:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
smileyXDD

IT WORKS???

Post by smileyXDD »

Your theory works
I'm scared :shock:
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic