Your Email Address:

First Name:

Bad Breath Report: Probiotics to keep Candida away 18/Nov/09

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
KeepTrying09
Sheriff

Bad Breath Report: Probiotics to keep Candida away 18/Nov/09

Post by KeepTrying09 »

This post has been moved offsite.
Last edited by KeepTrying09 on Thu Nov 25, 2010 6:58 am, edited 2 times in total.

Bishop

Post by Bishop »

I read about probiotic on this page and decided to try it.

My first two weeks of usage proved very promising. I actually felt I have found a cure. But after continues usage, I started noticing an effect which made my Breath worse. I realized that i burp a lot and my stomach turns any time this happens I smell something from my nose and I see a lot of reaction from people around me. I therefore continue the use of this probiotic.

What are some of the effect you get when you use probiotics??
KeepTrying09
Sheriff

Post by KeepTrying09 »

Bishop wrote:I read about probiotic on this page and decided to try it.

My first two weeks of usage proved very promising. I actually felt I have found a cure. But after continues usage, I started noticing an effect which made my Breath worse. I realized that i burp a lot and my stomach turns any time this happens I smell something from my nose and I see a lot of reaction from people around me. I therefore continue the use of this probiotic.

What are some of the effect you get when you use probiotics??
Hey Bishop,

What probiotics are you taking, and are you taking them on an empty stomach or with food? I have never experienced burping or stomach churning with the probiotics I take.
willing2lose2win
Total Newbie

Post by willing2lose2win »

Hello Keeptrying09

I would like to come see your doctor in Thailand. Can you provide name, address and phone number? Any other contact information I may need. Does your doctor take insurance? Or is it completely out of pocket?
KeepTrying09
Sheriff

Post by KeepTrying09 »

willing2lose2win wrote:Hello Keeptrying09

I would like to come see your doctor in Thailand. Can you provide name, address and phone number? Any other contact information I may need. Does your doctor take insurance? Or is it completely out of pocket?
Hey W2L2W,

I sent you a PM with the information.

Regarding the question about the insurance, my insurance covered my procedure, but you should check with your insurance first to see if they will cover you internationally, and if you have any minimum deductible you have to meet before they will pay out.
willing2lose2win
Total Newbie

Post by willing2lose2win »

Thanks Keeptrying09!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic