Your Email Address:

First Name:

Gluten Allergy

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
TIRED
Advanced

Gluten Allergy

Post by TIRED »

So lately I've been wondering if I might have a gluten allergy. It would explain the digestive problems and the pnd as well. I took a blood test for it and have not heard from my doctor yet. This test often comes up false negative so I have decided to give up gluten for a week or so and see if it makes a difference. Most say it takes away their bb and pnd and they just feel like a new person. Google bad breath and gluten allergy and read some articles about it.
Has anyone tried this already?
If this is not it I will try the candida cleanse.
My doctor is sick of me I am sure, ut I just will not give up.

bhd

Post by bhd »

im trying it too. thanksgiving sort of screwed me over. i tried to only have turkey and mashed potatoes and veggies but who knows where the gluten is. there's dairy in mashed potatoes which your supposed to stay off of at first. then the turkey was stuffed.....blah....
elliott
God

Post by elliott »

Difficult to keep this diet up, but when I tried I felt, I noticed a difference, Never really sure, there seems to be other things that may set off symptoms other than gluten alone.
goldenbrown
Total Newbie

Post by goldenbrown »

I posted a post like this about a month ago.
It's such a hard to stick too but I did quite well for two weeks then I couldnt resist pizza lol.
My breath did improve a bit whilst on it
I've started eaten gluten again and my bb has got worse
so maybe?
wish you luck
x
Golden brown texture like sun, lays me down, with my mind she runs.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic