Your Email Address:

First Name:

16 year old dude

Tell us your story with bad breath
exume
Advanced
16 year old dude

Post by exume »

hey guys this sucks i suffer from bad breath and body odor and in school and outside im bullied never had a girlfriend ppl always ask why i dont talk and ignore them i live in the ghetto im a black male and ppl always use this word for me mooking thaats slang for stink never had a girlfriend and see those ppl i thought were friends secretly laugh at me when there with other ppl i suffer from shit breath musty body and pass gass on my clothes alot never had a girfreind this sucks also been bullied by teachers i told my parents my mom said no one tlks about u and my dad said use halls or chewing gum i h\just looked at him despair and dats my story

MeToo
Total Newbie

Post by MeToo »

Exume,

I am an older black female and do understand the ridicule that you must be going through. Our community is not very tolerant of anything out of the ordinary and are not very merciful to something it feels can be taken care of with a bath and a brush/floss.

Because of your age, I suspect that not too many are responding so don't lose heart. Please share this site with your mother at least and ask her to help you sort through and try some of the remedies that many have tried. When she sees you're trying to fix your situation, if home remedies aren't working, she'll be a witness for your father so you all can proceed into the medical side if necessary. Please also check the soap, deodorant, and laundry detergent scents that you are using, they may not agree with your natural body odor causing an unpleasant odor and trim any excessive body hair. One remedy may work for you that doesn't work for another, but, you have to start somewhere. Begin this journey with your mother as a start and keep a journal of what you try. I'll keep you and your family in my prayers. [-o<
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic