Your Email Address:

First Name:

Will cardio help bb?

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
espasiba
Junior

Will cardio help bb?

Post by espasiba »

Anyone regularly perform cardio exercises? like jogging, bike, etc..?

If so, has it helped your bb? has it decreased stress? improved your life? even with bb?

I'm starting my jogging sessions every other day or around 20 minutes. I will post how life for me will change.

alexanderluther
Junior

Post by alexanderluther »

I exercise, do lots of reading, Play the piano and at work i practice on my social skills. Anything that involves getting your mind off BB is what you need to encourage because they all work the same. Comfort and relaxation is the key to confidence and being BB free :)
smileyXDD

he thinks he has the cure...

Post by smileyXDD »

alexanderluther wrote:I exercise, do lots of reading, Play the piano and at work i practice on my social skills. Anything that involves getting your mind off BB is what you need to encourage because they all work the same. Comfort and relaxation is the key to confidence and being BB free :)
DUDE EVERYONE HATES ALEXANDERLUTHER AND HE FAILS AT LIFE. [-X

shame on him.
KeepTrying09
Sheriff

Re: he thinks he has the cure...

Post by KeepTrying09 »

smileyXDD wrote:DUDE EVERYONE HATES ALEXANDERLUTHER AND HE FAILS AT LIFE. [-X shame on him.
I don't hate Alexander. Sounds like he actually has a pretty happy and fulfilling life now. :D

His message of positive thinking is actually inspiring to me. We could all use a little more of it in our lives. The world is full of so much negativity already.
espasiba wrote:Anyone regularly perform cardio exercises? like jogging, bike, etc..?

If so, has it helped your bb? has it decreased stress? improved your life? even with bb?

I'm starting my jogging sessions every other day or around 20 minutes. I will post how life for me will change.
Hey Espasiba,

Heck yeah exercise will lower your stress and improve your life. :D Congrats on getting out there and jogging every other day!

Whether or not it will cure bb, maybe it will for some and maybe it won't for others. It is proven that high levels of stress can cause bb or body odor, and exercise decreases stress in the body, so who knows, maybe it will work for someone.

Thank you for your post :D
Last edited by KeepTrying09 on Sun Nov 29, 2009 10:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
smileyXDD

Post by smileyXDD »

you're right.
Alexanderluther isn't such a bad guy after all :mrgreen:
espasiba
Junior

Post by espasiba »

alexanderluther wrote:I exercise, do lots of reading, Play the piano and at work i practice on my social skills. Anything that involves getting your mind off BB is what you need to encourage because they all work the same. Comfort and relaxation is the key to confidence and being BB free :)
That's very good to hear, umm do you do any cardio exercises Alex?
espasiba
Junior

Re: he thinks he has the cure...

Post by espasiba »

KeepTrying09 wrote:
smileyXDD wrote:DUDE EVERYONE HATES ALEXANDERLUTHER AND HE FAILS AT LIFE. [-X shame on him.
I don't hate Alexander. Sounds like he actually has a pretty happy and fulfilling life now. :D

His message of positive thinking is actually inspiring to me. We could all use a little more of it in our lives. The world is full of so much negativity already.
espasiba wrote:Anyone regularly perform cardio exercises? like jogging, bike, etc..?

Hey Espasiba,

Heck yeah exercise will lower your stress and improve your life. :D Congrats on getting out there and jogging every other day!

Whether or not it will cure bb, maybe it will for some and maybe it won't for others. It is proven that high levels of stress can cause bb or body odor, and exercise decreases stress in the body, so who knows, maybe it will work for someone.

Thank you for your post :D
Thank You :D I will keep on running and update this thread weekly.
alexanderluther
Junior

your way awesome!
Last edited by alexanderluther on Tue May 19, 2015 11:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
meowkity1
Super Angel

Post by meowkity1 »

So now alexanderkuther I am curious to know are you a man or woman?
FRom the writing I presumed man.
Sorry if not.
alexanderluther
Junior

vjjk
Last edited by alexanderluther on Tue May 19, 2015 11:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
meowkity1
Super Angel

Post by meowkity1 »

yes I understand. I usually have to explain my name.
My cats name was bear, but i always called him meowantekity.
Well we got him when he was a baby but when he turned about 2 my son same down with asthma, and his doc said it was best we didnt have a cat. I really loved him like my own child, and i miss him very much.
SO in his memory I am always meowkity. , and my passwords are aolng the lines of his name.
KeepTrying09
Sheriff

Post by KeepTrying09 »

meowkity1 wrote:SO in his memory I am always meowkity. , and my passwords are aolng the lines of his name.
I hope you change your passwords after that last post :?
espasiba
Junior

Post by espasiba »

alexanderluther wrote:Keeptrying your way awesome! thanx for the support while i was gone :) And yes, my life is getting much better and having a Social life will always be an improvement for everybody.

Smiley: Ur lucky i didnt read these posts till now! lol jks. I remain unaffected, i respond well to criticizm- It's a part of learning to be on the other side now. Positivity is a talent strengthened in the face of negativity, so i encourage! And I don't know what gave you the Impression that I am a GUY. I've purposely made no reference to my sex (just incase ppl recognize me from work or the other's might say: "Hey! i think i went to school with this Chick." Alexanderluther is an Alias for an admirable actor that i adore.

Espasiba
Im not sure what you mean by Cardio lol, but I do run a lot. That¡¦s proven to increase dopamine levels in your brain. Like keepingtrying says, it does lower Stress and it keeps the brain active.

I don¡¦t think exercising alone will rid free you of BB, but the healthy lifestyle that your opting for eventually will so keep it up. :)
Will do :]

One more thing, umm how many minutes do you run?
espasiba
Junior

Post by espasiba »

Well guys I've been jogging every other day, slowly adjusting to Winter, and life is finding a stable point again.
alexanderluther
Junior

One more thing.
Last edited by alexanderluther on Tue May 19, 2015 11:42 am, edited 2 times in total.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic