Your Email Address:

First Name:

website problem

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
guzler
Advanced

website problem

Post by guzler »

recently i have been having problems navigating in this website . i guess since all this advetising on the website started . i have tried aol also internet explore, diferent computer and so on . im i the only one who,shaving problems ?
thank you

KeepTrying09
Sheriff

Post by KeepTrying09 »

You're not the only one. I've also been having problems too. This website will hang unless I disable Javascript. If Javascript is enabled, then the website will not fully load. It will get stuck trying to load just 1 item and it will stay stuck forever. I have to go into my browser's preferences, disable the javascript, and then refresh. After I do this the website will load normally. It's the same on Safari, Firefox, and Google Chrome.

It's very annoying....
Last edited by KeepTrying09 on Tue Dec 22, 2009 8:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
iva
Master

Post by iva »

I thought I was the only one having trouble with this site, it`s pretty annoying...
KeepTrying09
Sheriff

Post by KeepTrying09 »

Maybe someone should inform Jimi. The problems with the website started after he changed the ads around. I understand if he wants to add advertisements, but perhaps the coding is wrong or something which is causing these errors. Like I said, if I don't disable my javascript, the page won't load at all! It just hangs with 1 item remaining to download.

This website would be pretty useless if people couldn't even view the pages....Hope there's a fix soon.
wnaysha
Master

Post by wnaysha »

ammmm...

I'm having the same problem.
halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

I sometimes get error messages to do with compatibility, there's browser settings that can deal with such issues.. I think? Might be worth tweaking with those to see if it helps.

Compatibility with how your browser handles certain types of web pages.
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

Oh, I am sorry, did not know, it works fine on my pc. Maybe it is just a flash banner on the top, I will remove it and you guys let me know how it feels.
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

I changed some stuff, please let me know if it works.

I don't get any sales from affiliates anyway so I think I will remove them if you are experiencing problems.
guzler
Advanced

Post by guzler »

Jjimi, still not working right, it took me 20 minute to write this messaage.

thanks Jimi
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

try again please
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic