Your Email Address:

First Name:

*Clears throat* Ok...my turn

Tell us your story with bad breath
HaveFaith

*Clears throat* Ok...my turn

Post by HaveFaith »

My story ..ima make it short. Well..I noticed I has some sinus problems ever since I got my cat which was liiike 7 years ago. Around this same time is when this tongue thrush started to appear, and me having to constantly clean my tongue n what not. But not until recently have I found out that bb can come from pnd, which I'm pretty sure I have due to me being allergic to my cat. So I've started using the neti pot and it does work, you just have to put your time & patience & faith in it. Trust me. A little bit works, but you gotta stick with it. So people on this site that are discouraged that it has any effect at all, don't worry I was like you too. You just gotta keep at it - which I still am...So yeah there's that. Noooww i'm switching up my diet because i gotta cut out dairy (cheese is my life). I love cheese, but my happiness means more to me than anything..and I started taking probiotics, vitamin C, drinking green tea n i just bought some dairy-free yogurt (very sour tasting but lets see if it does me any good) and am going to the doctors to inquire about this anti-fungal medicine some of you mention on this board. I never knew there was such thing...So I'm pretty sure if i follow my methods of which i just previously mentioned, I am oh so confident or should i say hopeful that there will be light at the end of this tunnel and i can stop with my depression. Come to think of it I've went thru so much to get where I'm at now. Dead end roads with no solution. I even spent over $800 on a fresh breath clinic which didn't help me at all, but what I can say now is that I've been blessed by every step I've ever taken to gain more knowledge on this subject and am blessed to have even found this site and know that there are those who can overcome this. You're my inspiration.

HaveFaith