Your Email Address:

First Name:

My bad breath came back.

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
meowkity1
Super Angel

My bad breath came back.

Post by meowkity1 »

Well evryone for the past 3 weeks my brath and coating have been trying to come back, and I am now ready to declare that yes it did come back!
I even finished a month treatment for candida ,and it still came back. Coating still not bad as before but its there. Breath not relly bad but definately hot and not good. Doesnt seem to be coming from nose much though, but slightly i htink.
Well any ways my ent app finaly came this thursday after months of waiting. I asked him if hed dealt with bb before, and said oh yes. But he didnt have many options for fixing it. He said I had a lot of gunk on tonsils. He put a scope down my nose and said my adnoids had a n indented area or something and that it could be harboring bacteria. He was showing me cd of my ct scan I knew my nose looked really crooked, he said I have deviated septum, but didnt mention fixing it, maybe medicaid doesnt cover it. So I am getting my tonsils and adnoids out on jan 26. The doc said he couldnt smell anything, but he usually doesnt smell well. I told him people sneeze and cough, and he said hes never heard of anyone being alergic to someone unless perfume. he seemed like he wanted to help me, but it also seemed like he didnt believe me. I opened my mouth right in his face for him to check tonsila, and he said he smelt nothing, but I sure could taste it, the nurse who came in before him was reacting to my breath though so maybe he really couldnt smell. But what good did that do me. Oh and I also just noticed 2 days ago I have a loose filing. I went to floss and it lifted almost off, I put it back in place, so Ill have to get it fixed
I really enjoyed it while it llasted, it felt good to be normal for awhile. I just dont understand it. Well I guess Im back with you guys in the fight of our life to just end the embarassment
And its really hard for me to admit it, I wish I didnt have to.

vilenin89
Junior

Post by vilenin89 »

get the tonsils and everything out, but look into TMAU if your symptoms are that subjective
elliott
God

Post by elliott »

Never trust doctors when they say they don't smell it. I don't think I'll ever figure it out, but doctors are a very strange bunch. They pinch their noses while telling you they don't smell anything, then they'll tell you their sense of smell isn't great. Meanwhile the receptionist and nurses look at you like spongebob. Sometimes I wonder if doctors office is so sanitized it does something to their sense of smell.
hoping

Post by hoping »

Meowkitty, sorry to know that your BB came back. Your case is the same as mine except that I can smell my nose BB (BB comes from my nose, not my mouth) and my tongue doesn't feel hot. For your information, I still have my tonsils.

I believe that I have candida somewhere in the body because I used to take birth control pills a few yrs ago. Now, my nose BB has improved 70% by taking combination of Fluconazole and Goldenseal. I didn't notice any improvement until the 4th week. Normally, I would have quit the medication after 2 weeks but I didn't because I remembered that I started to have this nose BB after a few months I was on the pill. I didn't realize that the side effect of birth control pill is Candida and I didn't realize that Candida can cause terrible nose BB! The scary thing about my nose BB is that different odor is being emitted from my nose on different days!! Can anyone please explain how I get "different odor" ?

Archi, I'm still taking Fluconazole and Goldenseal. I may take Fluconazole for another month. I'll keep taking goldenseal for the rest of my life probably. I'll keep you guys posted on my progress.
Archimonde
Super Angel

Post by Archimonde »

Nice going, Hoping. This woman on curezone said she saw improvement only after 2 months on Fluco.

@Meowkitty
Are you still taking Diflucan or a clotrimazole cream? Sorry bb came back.
Happylife
Junior

Post by Happylife »

Arch,

Howz it going with u? Anti Fungals seems to be any help?
clelandjones

Post by clelandjones »

Damn that is shit meowkitty09. I was so happy for you that you had been cured, but it turned out to be temporary. At least you got a few weeks free from this terrible condition. I hope you are cured soon.
terranpatriot
Advanced

Post by terranpatriot »

maybe something you are eating has fungal components in it, or has fungus growing on/in it. i would look into your diet. don't eat anything or take any medicine that has been prepared in a substandard conditions
meowkity1
Super Angel

Post by meowkity1 »

I would like to add, that even though my mouth is hot, but not cronic, I believ the candida treatment did help. My routine is still 5 minutes compared to before 1/2 hour. Maybe once I get my lose filling fixed fri, and my tonsils and adnoids out tues maybe I wont be so hot anymore.
meowkity1
Super Angel

Post by meowkity1 »

Id like to add that the candida treatment must have helped me,people are not reacting with mouth closed and slightly with it open. Getting tonsil and adnoids out Tues. I got my broken filling fixed yesterday. The asked if I floss a lot, they said I have major space between my teeth, yes I do pick food out constantly.
meowkity1
Super Angel

Post by meowkity1 »

Im am so happy. I got tonsils and noids out today. People, I am hopeful this will help me, When I woke up my mouth already felt fresher compared to before I went in. Even though they said it would be bad from blood, My breath actually improved right away.
Good news is doc said tonsills were very big, very filled with gunk and bacteria, and I had tonsil stones, and adnoids filled with bacteria.
The fact that he found tonsil stones that I didnt even know I had, makes me feels very hopeful that this procedure will help me.
Ill update in a week or two.
hope4now
Master
Post by hope4now »

Good luck, Kitty. I hope this works for you.
meowkity1
Super Angel

Post by meowkity1 »

Well everyone it been almost a week, and I believe I am on my way to completely being cured. I didnt even know I had stones. But since their removal my mouth is great. Im so happy, I wen to the store and someones house today and not one reaction. I am so happy that tonsillectomy really was my cure. My tongue is slowwly turning pink again, and even though it is some white, my nreath isnt bad. Once my tonsils completely heal I could imagine I wont get much coating anynore. My birthday is this coming weekend, and its perfect timing to get better, so I can finly enjoy myself. Ill still be here to lend my advice, and ill nver forget you all.
@Jimi- I responded to a email stating I would donate last thurday, but the money I was counting on didi not come. You can expect a donation from me within a week or 2. I relaly hope you can keep the site going., and I appreciate everyone who offered their support when I truly needed it, adn couldnt have gotten it from anyone else.
hoping

Post by hoping »

MeowKity1, I'm happy for you that you are cured.

As my symptom is pretty close to yours...for me, if I have a couple of bowel movements (with the help of laxative or fibre drink) in the morning, my odor is 95% - 100% gone for the whole day. Did your BB and nasal odor got lessen after you had a BM (before your tonsils were removed)?

Would my tonsils cause nasal odor? I don't know if I should take my tonsils out...

Please advise. Thanks.
meowkity1
Super Angel

Post by meowkity1 »

never noticed a connection with bm, but Im very constipated. Yes your adnoids mainly and tosils would cause nasal odor
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic