Your Email Address:

First Name:

HALIMETER SCORE ?

Do you have any quesions about bad breath?
rexona
Total Newbie

HALIMETER SCORE ?

Post by rexona »

Did you ever tested with that HALIMETER and what was your bb degree? It was 60 by me..
i went 2 different clinics it was almost same degree bb(60) . but first clinic accepted as an bb and started with an treatment, the clinic second sad" its okey darling" and she smelled with her nose too. im confused alitte bit.
so i want all know if you went to an Halimeter clinic can you write your bb level score pls.

One TIP and one Question:

the coat on your tong, take it with a spoon on an other spoon and wait a minute, wht smell you on that salvia or coat? and what color is that coat on the spoon? can you smell bb?
i do that at the end of the day i smell something but i can not say bb but its not nice . try that pls if you did not. write me back.
sorry for the language
thank you for the answers...
i wish a freedom for all of you... :)

jollibee1208

Post by jollibee1208 »

i tried it,

i scoop my saliva on my under the tongue, on my upper mouth, and even on my gums and teeth. i smell nothing on them but fresh saliva.

but when i scoop the saliva on my tongue, it really stinks similarly with the toncil stones.. and i scoop saliva on my throat. F*** it smells x2 on the tongue. :-s
rexona
Total Newbie

Post by rexona »

thank you for your efford O:)
this method can beeing aware of own bb. (maybe)

jolibee i hope that you can find a good lazer system for your tonsil pockets ...
jollibee1208

Post by jollibee1208 »

hey i guess we are on the same boat. i want to talk to u more about it. do u jave a YahooMessenger? im still online.
rexona
Total Newbie

Post by rexona »

write/ask me from hier, than everyone can benefit it.

Im still waiting the persons who measured their bb with Halimeter. what was the degree of you?

oo joliibee maybe you can try that Halimeter too in a clinic, and than writing me back:emoticon(':-

i wish u heaven
john
Junior

Post by john »

you had a score of 60? that is a normal score for people who don't have bad breath.
rexona
Total Newbie

Post by rexona »

thank you for answering.
yes it was 60 by me, but i dont understand than why firt clinic which i went gave me a cure method(like mouthwash) i am in doubt. but how do you know? how is your experience whit halimeter?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic