Your Email Address:

First Name:

Just Received my Biozole

Tell us your story with bad breath
Tony818

Just Received my Biozole

Post by Tony818 »

Hey everyone I just received my antifungal med from KeepTrying09 and I will keep you guys updated on what happens. thanx everyone for your support especiallay keep Trying09. :)

f_this
Total Newbie

Post by f_this »

how much did it cost?
Tony818

Post by Tony818 »

$30 all together
f_this
Total Newbie

Post by f_this »

Thank u...I decided I'm going to start being more proactive about this problem...if nothing else works I suppose I'll give this a shot...30 dollars is nothing, I would pay all the money I have to fix this
KeepTrying09
Sheriff

Re: Just Received my Biozole

Post by KeepTrying09 »

Tony818 wrote:Hey everyone I just received my antifungal med from KeepTrying09 and I will keep you guys updated on what happens. thanx everyone for your support especiallay keep Trying09. :)
You're very welcome :D

Good luck with your treatment! I hope this is the answer you've been looking for.
lonelylad75
Total Newbie

recieved my Biozole and Flagyl

Post by lonelylad75 »

Hi everyone....
My name is Paul and I have suffered from chronic halitosiis since early childhood. I could mask my bad breath with gum while I was still in high school, but as I got older, my halitosis became worse. I tried everything under the sun, spending thousands of dollars trying to eliminate my bad breath. I came across this forum and read KeepTrying09's thread about his experience with bad breath. It made sense that the chronic smell came from his esophagus, and not his mouth. I ordered Biozole and Flagyl from his website and it took about two weeks to get here. I started to get suspicious after ten days and no package, but I reminded myself that the products were being shipped from Thailland. I recieved Biozole and Flagyl this morning and will start taking it tomorrow. I'll post how my results are in two week increments. I do not smoke or drink so hopefully, these medications will be effective.
So if anyone is wondering if KeepTrying09 is real, he is. If you have thought about ordering from him, you will recieve the medications. Good luck to all to curing their bad breath.

Paul
Susie
Sheriff

Post by Susie »

I'm so curious to know if this works! Please keep us informed.
Susie
TIRED
Advanced

Post by TIRED »

Paul - is it working for you????
ac10

Post by ac10 »

As I posted earlier, these medications Keeptrying09 sent 2 me as well has worked for me. This combination therapy of Metronidazole & Fluconazole along with probiotics has cured me. I've been bb free for 2 mths now, hopefully its forever. If u guys want 2 read on why I believe I'm cured look for my post that says "I think I'm cured guys". Brace urselves it is long, but very detailed on y I believe I'm cured. If u haven't tried these meds u shud, y not? U have nuthin 2 lose
why me/us
Total Newbie

Post by why me/us »

Hi guys,

I just order the anti fungal only. After reading your posts, I'm thinking if I should order the antibiotic too. Will you please tell me if you're still bb free?
Susie
Sheriff

Post by Susie »

What the hell happened to Paul? what about the others? Nobody ever reports back. WTH??

Susie
KeepTrying09
Sheriff

Post by KeepTrying09 »

Susie wrote:What the hell happened to Paul? what about the others? Nobody ever reports back. WTH??

Susie
Hey Susie,

I got this e-mail from Paul back in May, but I never shared it because he said he was going to report back after a month and let everyone know how he was doing. But it's been two months now and no word back, so I figured I can go ahead and post it.

Susie
Sheriff

Post by Susie »

thanks for the update! I didn't know if everyone was finding the cure and just not reporting back. Hopefully Paul will let you know if it cured him or not. I'm still very curious about this.

Susie
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic