Your Email Address:

First Name:

Simple Chinese herbs~~really help!

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
sophia

Simple Chinese herbs~~really help!

Post by sophia »

For bad breath in general, we can use fresh reed rhizome (ÏÊ«¸ù; Xian Lu Gen). Use large amount of fresh reed rhizome and boil it in 3 litres of water. Consume it as replacement of daily intake of water.

For chronic respiratory diseases that give rise to bad breath, lily bulb (°ÙºÏ; Bai He) and green mung bean (Â̶¹; Lv Dou) can be boiled into soup for regular consumption. Lily bulb is sweet and slightly cold. It nourishes the lung and clears away heart-fire whereas mung bean is cooling and helps to detox inflammatory factors. This combination is also good for cigarette smokers.

For chronic gastrointestinal problems that give rise to bad breath, fresh hawthorn fruit (Éúɽé«; Sheng Shan Zha) and tangerine peel (³ÂƤ; Chen Pi) are two proper herbs to be used together. Hawthorn fruit, sour and sweet in flavour and warm in property, acts on the spleen and stomach channels to remove retention of food and resolve blood stasis. Tangerine peel, pungent and bitter in flavour, warm in property, has the effects of eliminating dampness and resolving phlegm. Together, they get rid of food retention and dampness that contribute to bad breath. A little rock sugar adds good taste to it.

Hi,guys, I tried mung beans ,really really help!

I eat mung bean soup every morning ~~help greatly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hali_grl
Sheriff

Post by hali_grl »

reading up on chinese medicine is how i came up with the organ cleansing idea. the chinese believe bb is caused by stomach or liver 'heat' w/ taking the little i know about western med im interrupting that as gastro disturbances or liver problems.
jc
Sheriff

Post by jc »

If I remember correctly, there were about 4 members of the TMAU group that can control their odor by taking chinese chlorella. They say chinese chlorella have the best chlorophyll since it is not sulfur based.
hali_grl
Sheriff

Post by hali_grl »

chinese chlorella? :-k ive never heard of this interesting :idea:
elliott
God

Post by elliott »

Long ago, I worked with a Korean girl who had stomach problems and noticeable oral odor. She started taking this Korean herb liquid mixture a few times a day, diligently.

I never paid attention to it, as it was before my awareness of my own problem.

I only knew that eventually, her odor was clearly gone. Too bad, she was gone before I could ask exactly what she took to cure herself. She was secretive about it as is, now that I remember.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic