Your Email Address:

First Name:

why for most people is so sudden

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
me
Advanced

why for most people is so sudden

Post by me »

I always wonder why for me and for what I read most people too, this problem came so suddenly and in the teenage years. It seemed that one day I was smelling normal and the next day people was opening windows around me.

I mean this is something most people here has in common and something we should always take in consideration.

vilenin89
Junior

Post by vilenin89 »

sorry replied to the wrong post.. EDIT:

some ppl have metabolic problems that onset around this time like secondary TMAU, some people have had a change in bacteria composition in their mouth, some people were just not aware of their problem then they got aware and pay attention to it.
scarzxx
Total Newbie

Post by scarzxx »

yeah its interesting because the problem didn't happen overnight although it does seem to appear that way
Its weird because I cant remember this problem happening gradually over time - as if it was a gradual thing I would have obviously got help there and then and not let the whole thing escalate. The thing is I seem to have a black and white memory where one day I was a normal kid with normal breath then the next I was a sh** breath monster :?
LiFeS a BiTcH...sHiT hApPeNs!
findacure
Master

Re: why for most people is so sudden

Post by findacure »

me wrote:I always wonder why for me and for what I read most people too, this problem came so suddenly and in the teenage years. It seemed that one day I was smelling normal and the next day people was opening windows around me.

I mean this is something most people here has in common and something we should always take in consideration.
Mine began when I hit puberty, Maybe its hormones. I wish someone would help us find a cure for this.
Last edited by findacure on Thu Mar 18, 2010 12:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
findacure
Master

Re: why for most people is so sudden

Post by findacure »

Last edited by findacure on Thu Mar 18, 2010 12:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
new user
Total Newbie

Post by new user »

mine began when i was 13 very suddenly,my sister always told me to brush my theeth.i don t now why and now i m 25
desperate
Total Newbie

Post by desperate »

I remember reading here that someone got cured after getting on birth control. Would it be a completely asinine idea for a man to take BC pills? :|
me
Advanced

Post by me »

I remember reading here that someone got cured after getting on birth control. Would it be a completely asinine idea for a man to take BC pills?
Well they say that taking BC pills help with acne.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic