Your Email Address:

First Name:

He's coming to see me

Tell us your story with bad breath
:(
Total Newbie

He's coming to see me

Post by :( »

I've only met him twice before, both times we spoke for a whole of 5 mins before I had to go, and from quite a distance apart, we've been talking over the fone for ages now, and he figures he wants to be with me and marry me. Now he's coming to see me in a few weeks, it wont be a five minute thing, nor will we be sitting far from each other. I dont know what to do.. I'm writing this and I so want to die,. I want my life to be over, today preferably :( I dont know what I did to deserve this ;(

terranpatriot
Advanced

Post by terranpatriot »

Invest in a TUNG Brush or Orabrush. (order online). I have two girls from my past who are head over heels in love with me, or the old me at least. I haven't been able to pursue relationships with them because of my BB.
JakeL
Total Newbie

Post by JakeL »

Hang in there. If you two like eachother enough to be talking about marriage and things like that then bad breath wont get in the way. Only if you let it. Love conquers all, even bad breath.
:(
Total Newbie

Post by :( »

We kissed. As sad as it sounds it was a nice day. But now I'm stressed out again, I managed to avoid major closeness but I know next time we're going to want to do 'other' things. I cant stop thinking about the future, what if he doesnt mind the BB but when it comes down to meeting his family what will they think?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic