Your Email Address:

First Name:

BB WILL NOT LAST FOREVER

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
waiting2xhale
Junior

BB WILL NOT LAST FOREVER

Post by waiting2xhale »

I have not been on this forum in a few days because I had begun to feel really depressed reading all of these stories. I needed a break! Im so glad I found it, but I cannot for one moment lose sight of curing my bb. If I had one wish ....It would be to cure all of use from bb forever! I never want anyone to go throught this.

But I just read a forum and someone said that there wasno cure for bb! That really killed my spirits evenmore than before my break. Wow! Guys pplease whatever you do dont give up! There my not be cure for you but this disease can be controlled. It is like a cancer! We have to fight it!

I claim in the name of Jesus, that each and every one of us, will be cured. I cast out this demon! And pled the blood of jesus over all of us, this demon of depression has to go! Amen
I dont about you all but Im not going to accept this nor claim it in my life! Nothing like bb just suddenly comes one day and never goes away! NO ARE YOU SERIOUS? Look at your health! Listen to your body.

Mark my word to all who reads this post! I can promise you,,,,there will be a post from me that reads IM CURED! And it wont be a temporary fix!

Jesus Can.....Gods Will.
deebo

Re: BB WILL NOT LAST FOREVER

Post by deebo »

waiting2xhale wrote:
But I just read a forum and someone said that there wasno cure for bb! That really killed my spirits evenmore than before my break. Wow! Guys pplease whatever you do dont give up! There my not be cure for you but this disease can be controlled. It is like a cancer! We have to fight it!
I think its incorrect to say there 'is no cure' too . Because BB doesnt have just 1 source for everyone . SO I guess if that poster was saying that there is no One product that fixes all BB , and that is true . Unless you count nose plugs =) .
I was a the Dr the other day and she was reading to me from some dr website that there is no actual device to measure all BB , so I said "really?" , she says "halimeters measure methanethiol and sulfane , BB can come from other parts of the body that don't produce those gases."
Personally , the term "No Cure" should always be replaced with "No known Cure" because its present tense and subjectivity .
Lets keep in mind that Jimi has had plenty of people fix their BB on here.
Plenty of Dr and dentist fix stuff everyday , unfortunately they don't blog about it . the same goes for folks who fix BB , they stop posting and move on . I know the same happened on depression forums. People talk trash about big pharma and how the meds are making them crazy and how its all a money racket Until they get the right pill . Then .... they stop posting.

Xhale ,I hope to read your "cured" post one day soon. Keep positive .
O:)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic