Your Email Address:

First Name:

Anyone live in Philippines? Manila.

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Justice
Junior
Re: Anyone live in Philippines? Manila.

Post by Justice »

Coppertree80 wrote:hi im new
Welcome to the Club .. :)

Ricky
Sheriff

Post by Ricky »

dave wrote:
Ricky wrote:
dave wrote:
My old user name was bb dave, I posted a long time ago just discovered this site again. Just trying to read other members experiences and see if there's something new I think I should try...how do I join your group chat? Is that on facebook?
Yes, FREE ang name ng group. If you cant find it, try to find the name kikayness. Mag request ka sa kanya. How old are you now?
I'm 58 now. I learned I had bb when I started college but probably had it like...since birth? We were a poor family and after I learned I have bb I wanted to quit school. It was a credit to my parents especially my mother for not giving up on me and scraped me up through college. I am quite good looking and also believe that I have above average intellect. I learned and mastered ways to hide or minimize the effect of my bb on very few friends and work colleagues. The company I worked with was trying to groom me (I think) for a higher position (God how I hated those management meetings, and tried to avoid them when possible). I guess luck can only take you to a certain level and like Segunda after 18 years decided to avail of early retirement. Been doing business on my own since then...I've done most of the things discussed here right now really just concentrating on clean living like blue bird says eat fruits/vegetables. I started eating brown rice, does not help bb but the health benefits I felt immediately. Well, I had to adopt clean living because of my age and early stages of hypertension...
Im 40. I noticed it started in college. Good for you. You still have a job. I regret i left my job.

Taga san ka dave?
Ano pala nature ng work mo?

Haha. Akala ko c blue bird ay pinoy. Di pala. Tinagalog ko siya e.
dave
Total Newbie

Post by dave »

Ricky wrote:
dave wrote:
Ricky wrote: Yes, FREE ang name ng group. If you cant find it, try to find the name kikayness. Mag request ka sa kanya. How old are you now?
I'm 58 now. I learned I had bb when I started college but probably had it like...since birth? We were a poor family and after I learned I have bb I wanted to quit school. It was a credit to my parents especially my mother for not giving up on me and scraped me up through college. I am quite good looking and also believe that I have above average intellect. I learned and mastered ways to hide or minimize the effect of my bb on very few friends and work colleagues. The company I worked with was trying to groom me (I think) for a higher position (God how I hated those management meetings, and tried to avoid them when possible). I guess luck can only take you to a certain level and like Segunda after 18 years decided to avail of early retirement. Been doing business on my own since then...I've done most of the things discussed here right now really just concentrating on clean living like blue bird says eat fruits/vegetables. I started eating brown rice, does not help bb but the health benefits I felt immediately. Well, I had to adopt clean living because of my age and early stages of hypertension...
Im 40. I noticed it started in college. Good for you. You still have a job. I regret i left my job.

Taga san ka dave?

Thanks Ricky for keeping this thread alive. As they say life begins at 40. How I wish I was 40 again... :D. I worked for financial services industry (marketing). I live in Makati...
Ricky
Sheriff

Post by Ricky »

dave wrote:
Ricky wrote:
dave wrote:

Taga san ka dave?

Thanks Ricky for keeping this thread alive. As they say life begins at 40. How I wish I was 40 again... :D. I worked for financial services industry (marketing). I live in Makati...
Hello dave

How fortunate you are, you were able to marry despite having bb. We all know that having a bb is a formidable obstacle when it comes to courting someone. If you mind, may i ask, did you have a hard time courting your wife? I could just imagine how hard it is dating someone with our conditions. All those "going out dates," and mixing in crowded places, watching movies, how do you do all those things?
zenflows
Total Newbie

Post by zenflows »

Hi guys,

Can I join your group chat?

Anyone here having nasal odor?

Tingin ko systematic ung BB ko.

I'm not tracking my BB, feeling ko kasi pag naiistress ako lalong lumala,
pero pag di ko pinapansin parang nawawala naman.

Pero ngayon bumabalik na naman ung lakas. I see people rubbing their noses, yung todo ha. lol
Tapos ung iba, sobrang lakas pa ng ubo. Hay pano kaya to
Ricky
Sheriff

Post by Ricky »

Hello zen. Ang group name ng chat ay "free." If you can't find it, try sending a friend request to "kikayness."

Anyways, welcome to this forum.
strugglingpotato

Post by strugglingpotato »

Guys! I am reading previous replies here and I saw someone saying we should speak in English because this is an english forum. Makes sense. I agree to it because it would be unfair for others who wants to get info here and cannot understand our language. So PLEASE TRY YOUR BEST TO SPEAK IN ENGLISH.
strugglingpotato

Post by strugglingpotato »

Are you also curious as to how are the old members in this thread doing right now??? If you are with me, let us try to update here even once a year. We can give information about things that we already tried, worked or not worked. Or if you need a help, a friend, we are here!!
Ricky
Sheriff

Post by Ricky »

strugglingpotato wrote:Guys! I am reading previous replies here and I saw someone saying we should speak in English because this is an english forum. Makes sense. I agree to it because it would be unfair for others who wants to get info here and cannot understand our language. So PLEASE TRY YOUR BEST TO SPEAK IN ENGLISH.
Oops! Sorry. Okay. We'll speak in english
Evadako
Total Newbie

Post by Evadako »

Is therabreath and prodental can help in curing bad breath?
Ricky
Sheriff

Post by Ricky »

Evadako wrote:Is therabreath and prodental can help in curing bad breath?
These products you mentioned only work on common bad breath. Oral or type 1 halitosis. Most members here suffer from unkown causes. Because if we know, obviously we won't stay here for long. Or we may only visit from time to time.

Apparently we are still searching through trial and errors. You can verify this from various posts. You can see the efforts they have made. None has definite answer. Some maybe cured from a specific probiotic. To others they don't work.

Though i am confident about candida diet. But i still could not afford this routine up until now.

Anyway, welcome to this site evadako!

You can join our group chat. Name of group "free." You can also refer to "kikayness" if you can't find the group free. Just create a dummy acct.
Ricky
Sheriff

Post by Ricky »

Hello old members! Any updates from you guys? Especially to those members since 2010?
Nami
Total Newbie

Post by Nami »

Hi everyone. I just recently registered to this group but I already knew since last month about this and read everything shared here. I'm a sufferer of bad breath for almost 3 or 4 years after I graduated from college (great thing I finished my degree first before having this bb) but then until now I can't still apply for a job even I am eligible and qualified enough and this bb stop me from making any move. I just laughed all the shared experience here because I experienced it too from strangers, friends and family that my breath smells like shit. All I thought it was from my wisdom tooth that my bb came from but I am free of caviities now and yet I have still bb so I decided to do a thorough research on ho w to get rid of this burden. First I tried the candida test in the morning and I guess it is positive so i tried to start a candida diet but gosh I really felt like dying 'cos i can't afford to stop eating rice so I decided to reduce my rice intake and add more vegies. I am also taking probiotics with pectin (I am suffering from indigestion too) , I add yougart, lemon juice, green tea and apple cider in my daily routine.
First in the morning I brush my teeth with colgate pro breath health then after that I drink half glass of water and half glass of diluted water with one cap of apple cider vinegar. Then I drink warm green tea with lemon juice then after 30 minutes I prepare for my breakfast (egg and plain rice) then after 30 minutes I brush my teeth again and use tongue scraper and mouthwash then I'm drinking 1 liter of water with squeeze of remaining lemon I used for the green tea and I am proudly to say that my bb reduced from 80%. Btw I eat yougart after lunch and take 1 capsule a day of probiotic. Please bare with my english guys. I'll be online nextime if you need some help.
Justice
Junior

Post by Justice »

Nami wrote:Hi everyone. I just recently registered to this group but I already knew since last month about this and read everything shared here. I'm a sufferer of bad breath for almost 3 or 4 years after I graduated from college (great thing I finished my degree first before having this bb) but then until now I can't still apply for a job even I am eligible and qualified enough and this bb stop me from making any move. I just laughed all the shared experience here because I experienced it too from strangers, friends and family that my breath smells like shit. All I thought it was from my wisdom tooth that my bb came from but I am free of caviities now and yet I have still bb so I decided to do a thorough research on ho w to get rid of this burden. First I tried the candida test in the morning and I guess it is positive so i tried to start a candida diet but gosh I really felt like dying 'cos i can't afford to stop eating rice so I decided to reduce my rice intake and add more vegies. I am also taking probiotics with pectin (I am suffering from indigestion too) , I add yougart, lemon juice, green tea and apple cider in my daily routine.
First in the morning I brush my teeth with colgate pro breath health then after that I drink half glass of water and half glass of diluted water with one cap of apple cider vinegar. Then I drink warm green tea with lemon juice then after 30 minutes I prepare for my breakfast (egg and plain rice) then after 30 minutes I brush my teeth again and use tongue scraper and mouthwash then I'm drinking 1 liter of water with squeeze of remaining lemon I used for the green tea and I am proudly to say that my bb reduced from 80%. Btw I eat yougart after lunch and take 1 capsule a day of probiotic. Please bare with my english guys. I'll be online nextime if you need some help.
Hi.. Welcome to the Group

have a question..
do you have Nasal BB or your BB only comes from the mouth...??

ohh. and congrats you reduced your BB... hope sana sakin rin kahit kunti lng..
Justice
Junior

Post by Justice »

@NEEDACURE
@EDMARCO

kung sino man po masamang tao nag holdap sa inyo. please bugahan nyo lng ng super powers nyo... mag update na kayo sa FB Group! lalo ka na NeedACure!!!!!!!!! papahanap ko kayo sa mga pusa ko kung di pa kayo lalabas!!!!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic