Your Email Address:

First Name:

Anyone live in Philippines? Manila.

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
micca4455
Junior
Re: Anyone live in Philippines? Manila.

Post by micca4455 »

May nabasa ako research sa Google about cause of chronic BB. Ang sabi its a genetic mutation. Anyone from the forum kung nabasa niyo rin ba ang tungkol duon? And its sad na wala pang cure for that kng un ang reason ng BB ng iba satin ksama na ako. Dahil pakiramdam ko ung BB problem ko ay genetic. 😭😭😭

Tetchi

Post by Tetchi »

Hi everyone,
Naaawa talaga ko sa sarili ko. Sana may mgshare senyo experience. Since nagkaroon ako bb, super bullied aq sa office sa community namen at sa ibat ibang lugar. Grabe yung pangbabastos sakin ng mga nkakausap ko. Nagiisa lng ba ko sa mundo? Gusto ko lng malaman kung may karamay ako sa sitwasyon n to, huhuhu
micca4455
Junior

Post by micca4455 »

Hi techi.

Dika nagiisa parehong pareho tau ng sitwasyon. From what province ka po? Ang hirap ng sitwasyon natin, pakiramdam ko nga minsan para taung isinumpa. Have u already know the reason of you BB?
ineedcure
Junior

Post by ineedcure »

Hi to all kabayan. I have been living for almost 20 years having this disease and have tried almost everything to find the elusive cure. I tried triple anti biotic, hydrogen peroxide, water fasting for 1 week, raw diet for 2 weeks, aloevera, tonsil removal, probiotics, etc. Just like everyone else, the medicine has lasted only for few days then bad breath has come back again with vengeance. Still trying to test anything that posted in the net that might healed me and restored my life.
micca4455
Junior

Post by micca4455 »

ineedcure wrote: Fri Dec 27, 2019 3:40 am Hi to all kabayan. I have been living for almost 20 years having this disease and have tried almost everything to find the elusive cure. I tried triple anti biotic, hydrogen peroxide, water fasting for 1 week, raw diet for 2 weeks, aloevera, tonsil removal, probiotics, etc. Just like everyone else, the medicine has lasted only for few days then bad breath has come back again with vengeance. Still trying to test anything that posted in the net that might healed me and restored my life.
Hi ineedcure.

We have the same story. Its really hard to live having this disease. Its like a curse. Its ruined our life. I almost lose hope. 😭😭😭 Do you have BB on both nose and mouth?
micca4455
Junior

Post by micca4455 »

From what province?
ineedcure
Junior

Post by ineedcure »

micca4455 wrote: Fri Dec 27, 2019 5:16 am From what province?
I am from Sta Rosa Laguna. Bad odor coming from my mouth and nose. I just noticed people were looking at me sharply and itching their noses whenever I was near them, I never even talked! I am trying now Inner power food supplement, my father has been using it and gave him relief with his liver disease. It is quite expensive though. Hoping it will give good news.
micca4455
Junior

Post by micca4455 »

ineedcure wrote: Fri Dec 27, 2019 12:14 pm
micca4455 wrote: Fri Dec 27, 2019 5:16 am From what province?
I am from Sta Rosa Laguna. Bad odor coming from my mouth and nose. I just noticed people were looking at me sharply and itching their noses whenever I was near them, I never even talked! I am trying now Inner power food supplement, my father has been using it and gave him relief with his liver disease. It is quite expensive though. Hoping it will give good news.
The same with me. And when i talk, people smell my bad breath even iam 2 meters away from them and it kills me everytime😭. Where to buy power food supplement? How long have you start using it?
micca4455
Junior

Post by micca4455 »

Do you have family history of chronic BB? Have u already read research about genetic mutation? I just also noticed that even i brush my teeth 4x aday use floss my breath smell the same.😭😭 Sometimes, i was thinking of resigning to work because of this curse😩😭😭
ineedcure
Junior

Post by ineedcure »

micca4455 wrote: Fri Dec 27, 2019 2:49 pm Do you have family history of chronic BB? Have u already read research about genetic mutation? I just also noticed that even i brush my teeth 4x aday use floss my breath smell the same.😭😭 Sometimes, i was thinking of resigning to work because of this curse😩😭😭
I do not have family history of this disease. God has chosen me to be the family bearer of this curse. DO NOT RESIGN from your work, I did that and managed my own business (piggery and feeds) then came imported pork and ASF issues that have slumped the price of pork downward. I lost a lot of money so I decided to go to New Zealand to study and get a job once I finished studying. I will leaving Philippines on the last week of January, this is my problem now since I am going to school then I will be having a lot of interaction with my fellow students. I need to find something that will alleviate the odor. My plan now is to eat raw vegetables and fruits while I am studying, just what some people posted in this forum that it could cure BB. This is going to be hard but it is better than getting a lot of bad reaction from other students.
Tetchi

Post by Tetchi »

Hi guys,
Im in netro manila. Aside from people scratching nose everytime you communicate with them, what else is their reaction? Sakin kase sobrang rude, sobrang nasasaktan ako na ganun yun pkikutungo nila
ineedcure
Junior

Post by ineedcure »

Tetchi wrote: Sat Dec 28, 2019 1:46 pm Hi guys,
Im in netro manila. Aside from people scratching nose everytime you communicate with them, what else is their reaction? Sakin kase sobrang rude, sobrang nasasaktan ako na ganun yun pkikutungo nila
I got a lot of sharp look but they never said a thing to me maybe because they are afraid to create some kind of trouble. Filipinos by nature are not vocal and mostly sensitive, so saying something in my face will definitely hurt me which might result to physical altercation.
Tetchi

Post by Tetchi »

What else aside from sharp look, sakin kc super nkakaoffend.
ineedcure
Junior

Post by ineedcure »

Tetchi wrote: Sun Dec 29, 2019 3:14 pm What else aside from sharp look, sakin kc super nkakaoffend.
What comments have you received specifically? I do not know but most of my friends don't say bad things to me but they stayed about 2 meters away when talking to me. My ex wife told me that my breath smelled like poop and nasal odor was bad but she couldn't explained how it smelled like.
micca4455
Junior

Post by micca4455 »

ineedcure wrote: Sat Dec 28, 2019 10:04 am
micca4455 wrote: Fri Dec 27, 2019 2:49 pm Do you have family history of chronic BB? Have u already read research about genetic mutation? I just also noticed that even i brush my teeth 4x aday use floss my breath smell the same.😭😭 Sometimes, i was thinking of resigning to work because of this curse😩😭😭
I do not have family history of this disease. God has chosen me to be the family bearer of this curse. DO NOT RESIGN from your work, I did that and managed my own business (piggery and feeds) then came imported pork and ASF issues that have slumped the price of pork downward. I lost a lot of money so I decided to go to New Zealand to study and get a job once I finished studying. I will leaving Philippines on the last week of January, this is my problem now since I am going to school then I will be having a lot of interaction with my fellow students. I need to find something that will alleviate the odor. My plan now is to eat raw vegetables and fruits while I am studying, just what some people posted in this forum that it could cure BB. This is going to be hard but it is better than getting a lot of bad reaction from other students.
We are actually the same, iam the only one in the family who have this kind of disease. Pls keep in touch with our conversation even if you are in New Zealand. I would also like to try raw vegetables and fruits. Do u think it would help?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic