Your Email Address:

First Name:

Anyone live in Philippines? Manila.

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Nami
Total Newbie

Re: Anyone live in Philippines? Manila.

Post by Nami »

Justice wrote:
Nami wrote:Hi everyone. I just recently registered to this group but I already knew since last month about this and read everything shared here. I'm a sufferer of bad breath for almost 3 or 4 years after I graduated from college (great thing I finished my degree first before having this bb) but then until now I can't still apply for a job even I am eligible and qualified enough and this bb stop me from making any move. I just laughed all the shared experience here because I experienced it too from strangers, friends and family that my breath smells like shit. All I thought it was from my wisdom tooth that my bb came from but I am free of caviities now and yet I have still bb so I decided to do a thorough research on ho w to get rid of this burden. First I tried the candida test in the morning and I guess it is positive so i tried to start a candida diet but gosh I really felt like dying 'cos i can't afford to stop eating rice so I decided to reduce my rice intake and add more vegies. I am also taking probiotics with pectin (I am suffering from indigestion too) , I add yougart, lemon juice, green tea and apple cider in my daily routine.
First in the morning I brush my teeth with colgate pro breath health then after that I drink half glass of water and half glass of diluted water with one cap of apple cider vinegar. Then I drink warm green tea with lemon juice then after 30 minutes I prepare for my breakfast (egg and plain rice) then after 30 minutes I brush my teeth again and use tongue scraper and mouthwash then I'm drinking 1 liter of water with squeeze of remaining lemon I used for the green tea and I am proudly to say that my bb reduced from 80%. Btw I eat yougart after lunch and take 1 capsule a day of probiotic. Please bare with my english guys. I'll be online nextime if you need some help.
Hi.. Welcome to the Group

have a question..
do you have Nasal BB or your BB only comes from the mouth...??

ohh. and congrats you reduced your BB... hope sana sakin rin kahit kunti lng..
Hi thanks. I guess it comes from the mouth 'cos I don't feel like they can smell my bb even I am just simply breathing from my nose. And also after 10 days or almost 2 weeks I can taste now some sweetness left in my mouth even its been for how many hour already past since I brush my teeth. Can you imagine when the frog breath and their neck expand like they're holding their breath but they don't release the air from their mouth instead they return it back inside. I am trying that method and I can really taste some unpleasant odor in my throat so I assume my bb came from my stomach since sometimes I am suffering from indigestion and my other suspect is candida overgrowth.

Ricky
Sheriff

Post by Ricky »

Nami wrote:Hi everyone. I just recently registered to this group but I already knew since last month about this and read everything shared here. I'm a sufferer of bad breath for almost 3 or 4 years after I graduated from college (great thing I finished my degree first before having this bb) but then until now I can't still apply for a job even I am eligible and qualified enough and this bb stop me from making any move. I just laughed all the shared experience here because I experienced it too from strangers, friends and family that my breath smells like shit. All I thought it was from my wisdom tooth that my bb came from but I am free of caviities now and yet I have still bb so I decided to do a thorough research on ho w to get rid of this burden. First I tried the candida test in the morning and I guess it is positive so i tried to start a candida diet but gosh I really felt like dying 'cos i can't afford to stop eating rice so I decided to reduce my rice intake and add more vegies. I am also taking probiotics with pectin (I am suffering from indigestion too) , I add yougart, lemon juice, green tea and apple cider in my daily routine.
First in the morning I brush my teeth with colgate pro breath health then after that I drink half glass of water and half glass of diluted water with one cap of apple cider vinegar. Then I drink warm green tea with lemon juice then after 30 minutes I prepare for my breakfast (egg and plain rice) then after 30 minutes I brush my teeth again and use tongue scraper and mouthwash then I'm drinking 1 liter of water with squeeze of remaining lemon I used for the green tea and I am proudly to say that my bb reduced from 80%. Btw I eat yougart after lunch and take 1 capsule a day of probiotic. Please bare with my english guys. I'll be online nextime if you need some help.
Congrats nami at gumaling ka. Buti na afford mo ang diet even though wala kang job. Ang hirap kaya nun. Anyway, so wala ka nang natatagap na reactions from people?
strugglingpotato

Post by strugglingpotato »

What probiotic you use?
Nami
Total Newbie

Post by Nami »

@Ricky Yes. Great thing that I found an online job and have my own business too that not necessarily needed to meet up with customers that's why I spend all my money for my diet plan.

@strugglingpotato I am using Puritan's Pride brand (Probiotic Acidophillus with pectin) contains 3 billion live cells. I bought it online (shoppee)
Ricky
Sheriff

Post by Ricky »

Diet really plays the major role. What is your online business anyway Nami? Maybe i can join that too. I'm very broke right now.
Nami
Total Newbie

Post by Nami »

I feel like my breath stinks is coming again, gosh! Its really important guys to maintain our diet plan as for me I've done it for only two weeks lol 'coz i got busy with my bro's wedding that's why I even forget to prepare and buy for my diet meals but I promised to start a diet plan again :)
@ricky I have my own online ticketing business and I am working as an admin in an online job related to marketing businesses.
Ricky
Sheriff

Post by Ricky »

Nami wrote:I feel like my breath stinks is coming again, gosh! Its really important guys to maintain our diet plan as for me I've done it for only two weeks lol 'coz i got busy with my bro's wedding that's why I even forget to prepare and buy for my diet meals but I promised to start a diet plan again :)
@ricky I have my own online ticketing business and I am working as an admin in an online job related to marketing businesses.
Hmmm... Your job might be quite difficult for me. I'm not good in public relations... But anyway thanks for the info.
Nami
Total Newbie

Post by Nami »

Ricky wrote:
Nami wrote:I feel like my breath stinks is coming again, gosh! Its really important guys to maintain our diet plan as for me I've done it for only two weeks lol 'coz i got busy with my bro's wedding that's why I even forget to prepare and buy for my diet meals but I promised to start a diet plan again :)
Hmmm... Your job might be quite difficult for me. I'm not good in public relations... But anyway thanks for the info.
Have you heard about cryptocurrencies like for example bitcoin? Though this is not related to this site and I am not promoting it but it helps me a lot in terms of money matters 'coz we all know that in our case its difficult for us to apply for a job so I might say my online job is related to cryptocurrencies and AGAIN im not some sort of inviting you guys but try and do your own research about it. It might help you financially but just don't get involve in investing there's a lot of job offers in crypto.
arem
Total Newbie

Post by arem »

http://www.foxnews.com/health/2018/04/2 ... elief.html
Teacher who smells 'like a fish' due to rare disorder finds relief-fox news

guys try nyo ito baka makatulong matagal na siyang nahihirapan at humahanap ng gamot

It wasn't until she discovered probiotic digestion aids Plexus ProBio5 and Biocleanse that her symptoms subsided.

She's been taking three tablets per day for three years and has only smelled like fish three times since then.

"Now I can eat pretty much anything and the test was crab legs," Christy said. "I love crab legs and when we used to eat them my husband says I reeked — I would smell to high heaven in 30 minutes. It's a fill-up-the-kitchen smell."

"It comes through my breath," she said. "Even if I eat broccoli my breath will still smell of fish. After about four months of these products I ate crab legs and after 15 or 20 minutes I asked my husband if I smelled and he said no."

"Later my son buried his nose in my neck and said 'Mom, I don't smell anything.' I cried," she said. "It's not a cure and if I stopped taking them I would still smell of fish but it has changed everything."
arem
Total Newbie

Post by arem »

Tim wrote:''Never say never" -- only words one can say looking commercials.

Probiotics and cleaner helps with congenital disorder. I never heard it before...
Anyway, thank you guy for ''foxnews''.

P.S. Doctors like to say another words -- ''if you have a trust, even a placebo works''.
That's true.
I didnt get what you mean.It works only with inborn defects?
Ricky
Sheriff

Post by Ricky »

Hello arem

Wer r u from? Manila?

How long did u have bb?
arem
Total Newbie

Post by arem »

Ricky wrote:Hello arem

Wer r u from? Manila?

How long did u have bb?
Since i was 24 years old i am 58 years old already,I wonder why its so hard to find a cure for this BB.
Ricky
Sheriff

Post by Ricky »

Hello arem

Are you from manila?

Are you married?
arem
Total Newbie

Post by arem »

Ricky wrote:Hello arem

Are you from manila?

Are you married?
Im from Dasmarinas,Cavite with two children and i am right now in kuwait as OFW.Its difficult
Last edited by arem on Fri May 11, 2018 10:54 am, edited 4 times in total.
arem
Total Newbie

Post by arem »

dp
Last edited by arem on Fri May 11, 2018 10:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic