Your Email Address:

First Name:

My Candida Diet-a daily journal

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
hopeful
Master

My Candida Diet-a daily journal

Post by hopeful »

Hi Everyone,
I've been following KeepTrying's posts and have ordered the metronidizole and biozole to try to eliminate another potential source of my bb. Along with the meds, I will also be working hard to eat as healthy as possible (which we know can be difficult when you look at any Candida diets). I will keep a simple journal here of the foods I eat for anyone interested.

The meds won't be here for at least a week but I will still start the diet in the meantime.

Saturday

Breakfast-coffee(yes, it's bad but it'll be my last one for awhile)
Lunch-plain yogurt, slices of cut up cucumber, chunks of organic avocado
Dinner-organic chicken breast(seasoned with sea salt and pan fried in olive oil), organic brown rice, steamed organic spinach (when you take time to taste and chew your food, it's amazing how yummy such a simple meal is!)

Snack-boiling water with organic lemon wedge, brown rice cakes
Supplements-colostrum capsules upon waking, digestive enzyme caps with dinner, yeast buster caps before bed

I've been having problems with bloating and discomfort after meals lately and I think a large part of this is due to overgrowth of candida.

Happylife
Junior

Post by Happylife »

This doesn't taste bad. I just prepared it.

Anti Candida Drink
This a delicious, easy drink to make. Add all ingredients into the blender and voila! For a little variety, try it with some cilantro, parsley or basil as desired.
A handful of spinach
A handful of fresh herbs ( cilantro, parsley, basil)
1 celery stalk
1 lemon (squeezed)
1 garlic clove or as much as desired (optional)
2 glasses of water

Make sure u wash the leafy things thoroughly, as we don't cook'em
hopeful
Master

Post by hopeful »

Sunday
Breakfast-hot cereal(Bob's Red Mill Gluten Free Mighty Tasty Hot Cereal) with a few organic cranberries, plain organic yogurt

Lunch-organic boiled eggs, organic brown rice, organic green beans(frozen)

Dinner-Organic ground beef with salsa and avocado wrapped in organic romaine lettuce

Snacks-brown rice chips with salsa, plain yogurt
Supplements-psyllium and bentonite shake to start day off, Colostrum caps, digestive enzyme, yeast fighter caps

Happylife, that sounds quite similiar to the green smoothies I was making awhile ago. I will give it a try. Thanks.
hopeful
Master

Post by hopeful »

Monday
Breakfast-hot cereal with cranberries, plain yogurt

Lunch-Lettuce wrap with ground beef and salsa(leftover from night before), rice chips

Dinner-bbq chicken, zucchini, celery, and carrots cooked in foil drizzled with olive oil and sea salt, quinoa

Snacks-puffed millet with brown rice milk(ryza), plain yogurt, celery, ginger tea

Supplements-psyllium and bentonite shake, multivitamin, digestive enzyme, yeast fighter caps

Diet going well after three days. Slightly less bloating after eating but still there.
hopeful
Master

Post by hopeful »

Tuesday

Breakfast
Puffed millet with rice milk

Lunch
Chicken breast, quinoa, salsa

Snack
Rice cakes

Dinner
Beef stew with zucchini, onions, celery, green pepper

Snack

Supplements
Bentonite and psyllium husk shake, digestive enzyme, multivitamin,

Wednesday

Breakfast

Lunch
Quinoa, avocado, salsa, tuna mixed together

Snack
Sliced cucumbers, plain yogurt

Dinner
Bbq chicken, grilled eggplant with sliced tomato on top, steamed spinach

Snack
Puffed millet with rice milk, brown rice chips with salsa

Supplements
Primadophilus Optima cap, Bentonite and psyllium husk shake, digestive enzyme, multivitamin
KeepTrying09
Sheriff

Post by KeepTrying09 »

Hey hopeful,

I just wanted to say I think it's really great that you are making a diet log for everyone to see. :D

Thank you so much for taking the time to share the info with us, and good luck with it! I hope it helps!

P.S. - Everything you're listing looks really yummy. LOL, can you cook for me too!
hopeful
Master

Post by hopeful »

Thursday

Breakfast
Puffed kamut (something new!) with rice milk

Lunch
Steamed spinach, tuna mixed with salsa, cucumber slices, celery

Snack
Rice cakes, plain yogurt

Dinner
Chef's salad with boiled egg, avocado, carrot, tomato, romaine lettuce with balsamic vinegar and olive oil dressing

Snack
Brown rice chips with salsa

Supplements
Psyllium and bentonite shake, multivitamin, digestive enzyme, Primadophilus Optima probiotic, Oil of Oregano cap, Yeast fighter caps

Friday

Breakfast

Lunch
Leftover chef's salad from night before (no dressing), cucumber, celery

Snack
Hummus, spelt pita

Dinner
Puffed kamut with rice milk (got busy and didn't have time to make dinner)

Supplements
Mutivitamin, Oil of Oregano, Probiotics, Yeast Fighter

I have to start looking for new recipes so that I can stick with this diet. I've lost 2 pounds already (not intentionally) and have survived the work week without coffee (yay!).

KT09, I hope to have a larger variety of meals soon and will keep updating as often as I can. I'm sure you are eating just as healthy!!
psyllium
Total Newbie

Post by psyllium »

Thank you this is great info.

psyllium
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic