Your Email Address:

First Name:

I Finally found my Cure ( This time its Real!!!!!!)

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Bishop

I Finally found my Cure ( This time its Real!!!!!!)

Post by Bishop »

After years of battling with this embarrassment, I think I have finally found my cure.

I have in the past celebrated in vain after getting a positive reaction after a treatment so I waited for 4weeks of trying this cure before posting.

As at now i can't really tell what the cause of my bad breath was. At first i was thinking it was a dental problem so i spend a lot of money on Periodontal surgeries and dental fillings. I really don't regret doing this since i have more beautiful teeth and gums after this procedure but it did not cure my bad breath.

I tried everything you can think of!!!! From baking Soda to Peroxide to Breath RX, Therabreath plus, Smartmouth and nothing seem to work.

What I will say about this products is that they are all good as long as they don't give you any side effect. They can help in one way or the other to keep your breath fresh from day to day but they don't tackle the underlining problem that makes your breath different from everybody else.

Now to the solution!!
I found during one of my researches that Enchinacea with Golden Seal could help cure bad breath. As I always do, i rushed to the drug store to buy one. I toke one capsules and waited for the results. After days of taking one capsule two times daily with very minimal results, i decided to stop taking it.

I continued with my research since i was not ready to give up on this fight. I read here that Candida can be a cause for bad breath so I begun to look for herbal supplements for Candida. Most of my search lead me to Enchinacea with Golden Seal. So I researched on the dosage of this supplement and found out that to have a great impact by using this supplement you must take about 2-3 capsules the first time you take it to help fight the infection. Once you noticed that the infections have been eliminated you can than take a capsule a day for 8 weeks to prevent it from coming back.

I also read that Enchinacea with Golden Seal is a very strong Antibiotic and can eliminate bacterias in the mouth. I was having pains in my gums so i decided to try a new was of using this supplement to see if it will help me in anyway.

I went for the supplement i was having it my drawer and poured the content of 3 capsules in a glass. I added l cup full of hot water to the powder and stirred it. I swished this in my mouth for some few seconds before swallowing it.

It worked like magic.

I woke up in the morning with no morning breath. My sinuses were cleared and my gums don't hurt no more.

As I said earlier I don't know what the cause of my bad breath was since in was having all kinds of symptoms. I had all the symptoms i have seen described here from PND to white coat on tong. But what I now believe is that it was something my immune system was not able to deal with and taking Enchinacea with Golden Seal helped my immune system fight what ever it is.

After finding this out. I decided to form a routine to help prevent and breath problem from coming back.

This is what I do in the morning:-

1 - The first thing i do when i wake up is pour a tablespoon full of sunflower oil in my mouth and swish around in my mouth as I take my shower (for about 20min)

2 - When i pour this out, I clean my tong with a tong scraper.

3 - I brush my teeth twice and rinse with water on both counts.

4 - I swish a mouthwash in my mouth for about 1 min. (I am currently using Breath Rx but I think any mouthwash will be just fine)

5- I rinse very well with water to make sure I don't leave any residue of the Breath Rx in my mouth because it hurts when this reacts with my next step.

6- Finally before I leave the house, I pour 2 capsules of Enchinacea with Golden Seal in a glass and add 1 cup of hot water to it and swish in my mouth for some seconds before i swallow.

In the Evenings this is what i do:
1 - After eating dinner, I floss my teeth very well

2 - I open up one capsule of Probiotic Supplement (Acidophilus) into a cup of Activia yogurt and mix it up and eat it.
3 - Before i go to bed, i brush my teeth and use my mouthwash. I rinse very well with water.

4 - Finally, I pour 2 capsules of Enchinacea with Golden Seal in a glass and add 1 cup of hot water to it and swish in my mouth for some seconds before i swallow.

I always make sure i go to bed before 10:30 every night. I take 2 Vitamin C drops daily.

Believe me people, I am a new person.

[/b]

Renato
Junior

Is there a natural drinkable antibacterial

Post by Renato »

Hi Bishop, thanks for your very helpful treat.

I have been suffering with the same condition since two decades ago. Mouth washes help me just to have a fresh mouth and throat, but my BB still there and I think it comes from more inside.
In the begining, eating some pineapple slices before bed time helped me to clean my esophagus (at least it diminished the bacteria during bed time), but it also decayed my teeth, so I stopped following this routine.

Long time ago I was looking for some drinkable antibacterial fluid which I can use every day to kill overgrown bacteria from stomach and esophagous.

I think I'm going to start using the Enchinacea with Golden Seal you mentioned.

Where this product is found, and under what brand name ( living in USA)?,
do you think it could be used for long periods?,
do you have reflux (no acidic)?, if so, do you still have it even your BB vanishes.

Sorry for so many questions, but I dream every day to be BB free.
Bishop

Post by Bishop »

I use this brand from Nature's Bounty

You can find it on the Supplements Section in any Duane reade, walmart or Ride Aid store.

I try to find the link to where i found the dosage but i could not. But what it said was that you take it for 8weeks and then you stay of it for 1month and then your repeat again for 8weeks. So once you follow this routine you can use it for long. But after a while i don't think you will need it anymore.

The cause of our problem is mostly something inside us that our immune system can not deal with. This results in excess bacteria in our system which may end up in our mouth, nose or our throat and cause the bad breath problem. Apart from it's antibiotic properties, Enchinacea with Golden Seal helps the immune system stop the underlining cause. For example if the bacteria in your throats are cause by Candida, this is the right drug to help heal it.

I had reflux when i swallowed a capsule of Probiotic (Acidophilus). So i don't swallow the capsule anymore. I mix it with yogurt.
corrin

Post by corrin »

Hi, i just have a question. What did the supplement taste like in water? Was it like a pungent, bitter taste? Just now i opened 3 goldenseal capsules and added them to my water. I could barely drink two small sips of this stuff? Or do your supplments not taste so bad?
Also, is your bad breath 100% cured? And did you notice drastic results the next day?

:-k
Renato
Junior

Thank you

Post by Renato »

Thank you so much Bishop, I will try it right away.
Renato
Junior

Thank you

Post by Renato »

Thank you so much Bishop, I will try it right away.
Bishop

Post by Bishop »

corrin wrote:Hi, i just have a question. What did the supplement taste like in water? Was it like a pungent, bitter taste? Just now i opened 3 goldenseal capsules and added them to my water. I could barely drink two small sips of this stuff? Or do your supplments not taste so bad?
Also, is your bad breath 100% cured? And did you notice drastic results the next day?

:-k
The supplement did not taste that bad. I don't know which brand you are using but the one is used tested like tea with no sugar.

Yes i notice a drastic results the next day. My sinuses were cleared and the smell from my nose was reduced.

I say I am cured because as long as i keep up the routine every thing is fine. I went to bed around 9:30 last night but did not have a very good sleep. I woke up late and did not go through the routine very well this morning and I have noticed some reactions already. But as long as i go through my routine everything is fine.
sasia
Total Newbie

worried

Post by sasia »

Bishop wrote:I use this brand from Nature's Bounty

You can find it on the Supplements Section in any Duane reade, walmart or Ride Aid store.

I try to find the link to where i found the dosage but i could not. But what it said was that you take it for 8weeks and then you stay of it for 1month and then your repeat again for 8weeks. So once you follow this routine you can use it for long. But after a while i don't think you will need it anymore.

The cause of our problem is mostly something inside us that our immune system can not deal with. This results in excess bacteria in our system which may end up in our mouth, nose or our throat and cause the bad breath problem. Apart from it's antibiotic properties, Enchinacea with Golden Seal helps the immune system stop the underlining cause. For example if the bacteria in your throats are cause by Candida, this is the right drug to help heal it.

I had reflux when i swallowed a capsule of Probiotic (Acidophilus). So i don't swallow the capsule anymore. I mix it with yogurt.
Shall I find this product in the UK I need it due I have been suffering from BB 30 years a go
KeepTrying09
Sheriff

Post by KeepTrying09 »

:lol: LOL, ok, so I totally wrote something else here about Goldenseal, but then I thought wait a minute, there are high school kids that read this forum. Haha, I am deleting what I wrote because I don't want to give them any ideas...
Last edited by KeepTrying09 on Sat Mar 06, 2010 7:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
exume
Advanced
good

Post by exume »

yea bishop good find but just like you said using this will help but as soon as you stop the symptoms will appear
Renato
Junior

Post by Renato »

LOL, ok, so I totally wrote something else here about Goldenseal, but then I thought wait a minute, there are high school kids that read this forum. Haha, I am deleting what I wrote because I don't want to give them any ideas...

Hi KeepTrying09, whta did you mean with from your last post.

Is there any issue with goldenseal seal.

I have tried it (Enchinacea with Golden Seal) for three days so far.

No improvements
deebas
Advanced

Post by deebas »

Thanks for being the guinea pig Renato..

Let us know how you go and if you are doing the same routine as Bishop described.
KeepTrying09
Sheriff

Post by KeepTrying09 »

Renato wrote:Hi KeepTrying09, what did you mean with from your last post. Is there any issue with goldenseal? I have tried it (Enchinacea with Golden Seal) for three days so far. No improvements
Oh no, I didn't mean there was any issue with it. By all means continue taking it. It's just I was remembering an old High School Urban Legend in regards to taking Goldenseal. LOL, certain kids at my High School use to "claim" it was good for something else. I just deleted what I said in my last post because I didn't want to give any ideas to any High School kids who might be reading this forum now.

But you shouldn't give up on taking it yet. It's only been 3 days. Give it some more time and see what happens. I wish you the best of luck. :)
yogini
Total Newbie

Post by yogini »

KT, sent you PM. I'm not sure if you got it.
girlie girl
Advanced

Post by girlie girl »

I tried this also and I found it actually made mine worse. I started with 2 capsules twice a day for several days then backed down to one twice a day. Not for me I guess...
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic