Your Email Address:

First Name:

Don't have the strength

Anger management part of the forum :), where you can express anger, sadness, sorrow etc.
thanatos
God
Don't have the strength

Post by thanatos »

It gets rough some times.
Last edited by thanatos on Fri Jan 17, 2014 6:15 am, edited 2 times in total.

Busted
God

Post by Busted »

Hey haven't spoken to you in a while, how are you doing?

I know what you mean, but if she really likes you then I doubt that this bb will be a problem for her. I think she doesn't mind the bb problem at all. But yeah, it does make you really tired thinking of it all.
thanatos
God
Post by thanatos »

Last edited by thanatos on Fri Jan 17, 2014 2:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
billie
Sheriff

Post by billie »

Wow i feel bad for you thanatos. Sometimes when surfing the web for a cure i always see some of your old post on other healthboards. It really depresses me to see that you have been around these bb forums for a long time. I really hope you find a cure because no one should suffer like this. Like we do.
This damn diet i'm trying to follow is just to damn difficult, but i know it's my cure. This forum is dying and old members are staying away.
I'm gonna take a shower now and brush my teeth... i stink
thanatos
God
Post by thanatos »

Last edited by thanatos on Fri Jan 17, 2014 2:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
billie
Sheriff

Post by billie »

thanatos wrote:I too want to get back on a a diet that will hopefully cure me. But right now it's almost impossible.
Why is it impossible for you to go on a diet?
thanatos
God
Post by thanatos »

waiting2xhale
Junior

Post by waiting2xhale »

Stay strong!
Jesus Can.....Gods Will.
TIRED
Advanced

Post by TIRED »

i hear you - been dealing with this for years too - 20 to be exact - and just today I subbed at a middle school and got the "ew, who farted" reaction twice. My plan was to go back to work in 2 yrs., but I just can't deal with this full time. I think I'd lose it!

I feel like I'm wasting my life away - there is so much more I want to do in life, but all of it requires being social - dancing, helping troubled teens, even just going to dinner with friends. it's gotten to the point where I don't even want to talk to cashiers - it seems that they always pop a mint in their mouth after I talk. i hate that I have to live in this hell. i hate that I have to waste half my life searching for a cure when i can just live my life - away from the computer and with my kids. I hate all the many doctors I've been to who don't seem to give a shit and pass it off as no big deal. I'd rather battle cancer than this shit! I hate that people think I'm dirty. I'm sick of gum and mints and herbs and vitamins. I'm sick of diets that don't work. I want a beer now and then, a piece of cake on a birthday, pizza on Friday with the family...

FFFFFUUUUU@@@@@KKKKKKKK!!!!!

just venting...
thanatos
God
Post by thanatos »

.+
Last edited by thanatos on Fri Jan 17, 2014 2:31 am, edited 2 times in total.
thanatos
God
Post by thanatos »

billie
Sheriff

Post by billie »

I can't sleep right now. This horrible disease keeps me awake and is driving me crazy. I actually feel sorry for my stupid ugly self

Why me?
TIRED
Advanced

Post by TIRED »

today i think i smelled my breath and it smelled just like a poopy diaper - I thought one of my kids pooped, but they didn't. I used to be in a mommy group and they always thought their baby pooped when I was close by. Man, if I smell like I think I do - that was horrible - no wonder people react like they do. Let's hope I just smelled something else. Really i will go crazy if I keep thinking I smell like that.

Thantos - you never know that girl might be brought into your life for a reason - maybe she has no sense of smell (like one of my friends) or just can't smell you like my hubby. Give her a shot or you will always be wondering. I am sorry to hear about your ex. Hang in there!

I am currently trying Mastic Gum - thinking it might be h pylori - I'll let you know what happens...

Tired
billie
Sheriff

Post by billie »

Maybe we should all go on a diet together and post everything we eat.
We can make a diet plan and then try to kind of eat the same thing. I dunno just an idea. Tired of doing this alone.
ap10063

Post by ap10063 »

mm
Last edited by ap10063 on Mon Mar 07, 2011 7:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic