Your Email Address:

First Name:

help! what disease actually cause this bb of mine

Do you have any quesions about bad breath?
possible
Total Newbie

help! what disease actually cause this bb of mine

Post by possible »

i am 34 years old.i have had this bb for 10 years.it is so horrible that i got reaction from people everyday,many people avoid contact with me. But what i realize is that i have this weird symptom with my bb. I have intense itching and a moving sensation all over my body.i have done a couple of test including Ct scan of my abdomen and pelvis.my doctor says my liver is fine.i worry more of my bb for a decade but i now want to integrate my systemic disease with my bb.Is there any relationship with the two.my bb is becoming more chronic by each day.i could not get a job with it.also my itching is getting severe and the weird moving sensation is driving me crazy.i have tried different product for my bb.worth of thousands of $$.i am tired.please help.

CR419
Total Newbie

THIS IS STRANGE

Post by CR419 »

How weird! I get that itch and moving sensation from time to time too, don't know if related to BB in some way??
Berry
Total Newbie

Post by Berry »

Hi Possible,

I'm sorry you have been suffering for so long. About the movement in your body, it sounds as if there is something in your blood. It would be helpful if you could provide more details about tests you have done, and treatments you have tried. Unfortunately, doctors are not skilled at dealing with BB suferers. I used to have BB that could clear a whole train cariege, but my docter used to swear blind she could not smell it.
17yearbattle

Post by 17yearbattle »

when ever i over did it with the probiotics i got the itchiness... Also before i started with the probiotics i got nightly itchiness in my throat... Its a matter of bacterial balance... now I'm fine, i take probiotics like twice a month and i eat regular no more diets or detoxes, however i do workout regularly and I take vitamins and eat mostly healthy but I now eat bread and dairy and some sweets... things that i had previously cut out of my diet when I started feeling very itchy everyday... But i was taking probiotics like four times a day maybe more...
paranoid92
Total Newbie

Post by paranoid92 »

i had a similar itching sensation once when i took a loot of antacid for my gerd and just really aggrevated my bad breath i had to take antibiotics after that to reduce the bb but even now i get mild moving itching sensation on my stomachand intestines from time to time i think is caused due to some sort of bacterial overgrowth
meowkity1
Super Angel

Post by meowkity1 »

intense itching only with probiotics. especially vagina
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic