Your Email Address:

First Name:

We Caught this Disease from others and we are Passing it on

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
17yearbattle

We Caught this Disease from others and we are Passing it on

Post by 17yearbattle »

First off i just want to know if this bacteria lives in our stomach, esophagus, intestines, or all of the above? This bacteria was transmitted to us through saliva from another person... So that is where our main focus needs to be; the bacteria and how it obviously inhibits our stomach acid and other parts of our digestive process! Teeth and tonsils have absolutely nothing to do with it... other than the fact that they dawn our contagious saliva..

Its sooooooooooo funny how everything else "practically" has a cure but something so simple as bacteria, can not be irradiated from unwanted areas in the body! Wooow I really dont think so, but we have to really pull together and focus in the right area...

17yearbattle

Wisdom is Key

Post by 17yearbattle »

I just got a personal message from "Fess" stating that this bacteria is in our sinuses and gums very deep... I guess thats why we still dont have a cure... still looking for our keys in all the places we didnt drop them at... Ever spend hours looking for something and as soon as you trace ur steps somewhere different you find them?

I've been coming to this site since 2005 and with all the research and brainstorming no brake throughs! Its only bacteria not Cancer...or brain damage.. Are we Really still sitting on here talking about gums and tonsils and yeast and sinuses! Thats why i stay off sometimes, because it too depressing to see us all wondering around in the dark for years... we have all tried these over and over again.. vitamin C! H pylori treatment! Detox Diets and fasts! I've had my tonsils and wisdom teeth removed! Dont get me wrong I have gotten much relief and support from this site many digestion aiding remedies that have practically saved my life socially; atleast now I can be around people with some tools to keep my bb at bay for while.. BUT WE NEED A CURE; WE NEED TO WAKE UP AND FOCUS... Mostly we need to keep praying and trusting God because ultimately He's our only only hope...

Just think friends; this disease is not killing our bodies its just killing our minds and spirits, and their is an industry for that... Doctors are not just going to give us a cure! We most be wise! This website is a Blessing to us all, sufferers and non sufferers... Lets pull together and research more and more in the right direction!
NOTANYMORE
Master

Post by NOTANYMORE »

I do agree with Fess, in that, I believe the bacteria can and does live in deep,hard to reach, places. If this is the case, only prescription meds can cure it. I am a bit skeptical, however, that something like halitosis is "contagious" as I have read on more than a few medical sites that it isn't.

Bring on the yeast conspiracy people...........I'm ready. :D
17yearbattle

Post by 17yearbattle »

ok notanymore... but i know that in my personal case aswell as others it is passed from person to person... I'm sure many or most on here will agree. I just want a cure though... so i guess that's all that matters.

thanks for the reply

elliott
God

Post by elliott »

I never had BB until I worked with a coworker that had BB and digestive problems. We became friends and on a few occasions we would drink from the same cup or share a bite, stuff like that... I never thought anything of it. 3 years later, she moved along to a new job, and suddenly I started getting symptoms that gradually got worse and worse, now it's full blown.

Before that I had been healthy as can be. I'm not one of those that always had digestive problems, or any issues growing up.
17yearbattle

Post by 17yearbattle »

Notanymore, I'm sure many people struggle with badbreath stemming from yeast and teeth or gums or whatever, but I have first hand experience with both problems in that I know someone with gum disease and I also know someone with sinus disease.... both with bad breath... But as for me this came from being in a relationship with someone who suffers with bad breath and digestion issues like most people on this site.. He passed it on to me through sharing saliva, and I had passed it to my kids, as well as one boy friend... other people in the past ive dated didnt get it because I never let them tongue kiss me... this last person i did, soo i know im right... As I mentioned to fess in my private message reply to him... "if what you are saying is true then half...no! everyone in the world would have chronic bad breath...(just think about it)"

Plus one ex boyfriend who had persistent bad breath had sinus trouble and we french kissed all the time and i never contracted the germ causing my issues now... further more the one whom I did contract this from said his ex had bad breath and her ex had bad breath... dude this stuff is definitely transmittable.... if i had only known...

PS if yeast was our problem we'd all be cured! lol =D>
NOTANYMORE
Master

Post by NOTANYMORE »

Just some food for thought.......

http://www.breezecare.com/infobb/badbreathfaq.html
Bad Breath - is it contagious?
Bad breath is not contagious. It is caused by common body bacteria breaking down proteins in the mouth for metabolism. You cannot cough on someone and give them bad breath. However, it is certainly possible to transfer bacteria to another person by kissing them. But these bacteria would need to be transferred to a receptive bad breath environment. In other words, quite possibly you already have bad breath and did not realise it. Bacteria passed to a non receptive mouth (one that did not have an environment for anaerobic bacteria) would not enable the bacteria to colonise. In other words if you do not have a bad breath problem, you are unlikely to catch one by kissing a person with bad breath.

http://uimc.discoveryhospital.com/main.php?id=2282
What are the risks to others?
Bad breath is not contagious and poses no risk to others. However, an underlying disorder such as AIDS may be highly contagious.

These are just 2 examples. Just one google search will show many websites saying just the same. I did see a couple that said BB was contagious , but in those sites were people with the same "opinion/theory" as you....not proven at all. And if your theory were correct, my wife would almost certainly have BB, but she doesn't even get morning breath, let alone, full on halitosis.
p.s.
You've been extremely active as of late and I applaud your input to these forums.

Your friend,
Notanymore
halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

This totally depends. Something like h. pylori can be passed on quite easily, even when a dog licks your face. And in the same way that taking probiotics in the hope of attaining a more favourable oral or intestinal flora is supposedly true, then the introduction of bacterial species from one person to another will also happen (as happens at birth). Everyone has a mixture and balance of microbial species that are continually fighting for position. Certain species of bacteria have been isolated as the primary factor in certain dental diseases. This is just one example, but who knows what other BB problems can relate to specific species of bacteria, that can get passed on from one person to another.
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

elliott wrote:I never had BB until I worked with a coworker that had BB and digestive problems. We became friends and on a few occasions we would drink from the same cup or share a bite, stuff like that... I never thought anything of it. 3 years later, she moved along to a new job, and suddenly I started getting symptoms that gradually got worse and worse, now it's full blown.

Before that I had been healthy as can be. I'm not one of those that always had digestive problems, or any issues growing up.
I was sitting in school with a boy in math every day that has bad breath and everybody would joke about it. Soon after that my bb started to appear and got worse and worse. I thought he was the reason too. I sit with him in 7th year and my bb appeared in 7th year. I was so happy boy, I had everything. THen I lost everything.
Archimonde
Super Angel

Post by Archimonde »

When i was 10 or 11, my bro got mono and had BB, it's possible i got it from him but i can't be sure.
NOTANYMORE
Master

Post by NOTANYMORE »

So you actually believe you can get BB from sitting by someone? It's not like you were making out with the guy.

And to the OP, did you actually get mono from your brother?

If not, how can it possibly be related to your condition?
KeepTrying09
Sheriff

Post by KeepTrying09 »

This is an interesting thread.

I tend to agree with NOTANYMORE (even though he thinks I am apart of the "yeast conspiracy people) that bad breath in itself is not something that is contagious.

However, I do agree with Halitosisux that there are some underlying conditions which cause bad breath that can be passed from person to person (such as H. Pylori as he mentioned).

But we must look at all the underlying conditions which are both related to bad breath and that are contagious to try and figure this out. So, besides H. Pylori being contagious, what else can be passed from person to person that is an underlying cause of bad breath?
billie
Sheriff

Post by billie »

Both my cousins and their mother always had really bad breath when they were younger.
I didn't have bb back then. I used to think that one of my cousins gave it to me but i stopped thinking that because i just thought it was stupid.
Back then we all lived together and they always had bad breath. my brother and other family members would always say
That they had bad breath behind their back. Now they don't have bad breath anymore only sometimes i still smell them
It's not the same smell like years ago it's different, but i always smell peoples breath
Because i pay real good attention to it.
mitc

Bad Breath and Halitosis bacteria.

Post by mitc »

Bad Breath bacteria in the mouth alone amount to about 400 species and the number of total bacteria load count is in the millions. Our body’s use and need these bacteria for food digestion among much else. They don’t care about us in same way we don’t care about them when we kill off millions of them with a swipe of soap or a gargle of mouthwash. Everyone has bad breath its just that we don’t smell it because the odour they give off is under 200 parts per million. So from a dog’s point of view humans absolutely stink, yet they love us all the same. Beating bad breath is about changing the oral, upper sinus and upper oesophagus to a bacterial balance. Correctly done it well result in bad breath bacteria load of about 40 parts per million. This load is undetectable to humans. We get our bacteria mainly from our mothers during our first few months of life outside the womb. Colonizing any part of our oral area with new beneficial good bacteria is something science is yet to do. At best taking good bacteria 4 or 5 times a day will help but it won’t colonize the tongue so your left with the prospect of taking (buying) them for the rest of your life. The best....
me
Advanced

Post by me »

Bad Breath bacteria in the mouth alone amount to about 400 species and the number of total bacteria load count is in the millions. Our body’s use and need these bacteria for food digestion among much else. They don’t care about us in same way we don’t care about them when we kill off millions of them with a swipe of soap or a gargle of mouthwash. Everyone has bad breath its just that we don’t smell it because the odour they give off is under 200 parts per million. So from a dog’s point of view humans absolutely stink, yet they love us all the same. Beating bad breath is about changing the oral, upper sinus and upper oesophagus to a bacterial balance. Correctly done it well result in bad breath bacteria load of about 40 parts per million. This load is undetectable to humans. We get our bacteria mainly from our mothers during our first few months of life outside the womb. Colonizing any part of our oral area with new beneficial good bacteria is something science is yet to do. At best taking good bacteria 4 or 5 times a day will help but it won’t colonize the tongue so your left with the prospect of taking (buying) them for the rest of your life. The best....
Technical research extract from Oraltech Labs.
You sound like a spammer!!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic