Your Email Address:

First Name:

manuka honey

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
fess

manuka honey

Post by fess »

hey guys,

alot of you guys here keep writing up on yeast infections, candida, h pylori, and ways
on how to treat it possibly causing your ailment. well go to this site www.benefitofmanukahoney.com/ you will find out its an ancient medicinal remedy of all sorts
just like i mentioned above. now i love honey but this honey may be too much for me to
bare it looks like peanut butter because i believe there is very little filtering. it can even
get rid of MRSA which is a super bug that antibiotics have a hard time stopping. guys im
gonna always preach with the going natural and staying away from those damn
antibiotics, THEY WILL NOT STOP YOUR BAD BREATH FOR LIFE PERIOD. if anything your
body will build a higher strand of resistance, how many times do you hear someone here say OMG
i took this antibiotic and i'm cured like some kid. it always comes back. unless you have
an actual acute infection then and only then will it help or get rid of your bb. bad breath for the most part is a
chronic condition not a disease due to overgrowth of daily bad bacteria so you have to find a daily natural treatment to minimize it which is good diet, hydration(water), exercise and the neti pot
for those like me whose always clogged up from pnd. but yeah check out the manuka honey its pretty amazing the strong antibacterial properties that it has i might try it myself
i just dont know i will like the taste. fess out

halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

Fess, how would you make practical use of this against BB?
I remember many years ago ordering a jar of something called propolis (which if i remember comes from bees) but I think it was for external use only and I didnt really know what to do with it. Manuka honey might be worth trying for its inhibiting effect both on oral and gut flora, if anyone has helicobacter infection or even TMAU related BB.
fess

Post by fess »

hal,
just what we both wrote for people who think they suffer from h pylori, or candida or yeast infection that they believe might be contributing to their bb that's it. its not a elixir or magic potion jus my suggestion on the above complaints. but indirectly it can help like i wrote to some of you guys with how foods with natural antibacterial properties can treat particular ailments. see with foods vs pharmaceutical , foods such as honey since we're talking about it does'nt attack the actual bacteria but rather stops the production of the bad bacteria which in time kills or starves off the bad bacteria remaining. with pharmaceutical it will attack the bad bacteria but if it's not the source of infection once the meds are done then the bad bacteria just starts right back. thats how it works hence why i keep saying figure this thing out going the natural way.
KeepTrying09
Sheriff

Post by KeepTrying09 »

fess wrote:foods such as honey since we're talking about it does'nt attack the actual bacteria but rather stops the production of the bad bacteria which in time kills or starves off the bad bacteria remaining. with pharmaceutical it will attack the bad bacteria but if it's not the source of infection once the meds are done then the bad bacteria just starts right back. thats how it works hence why i keep saying figure this thing out going the natural way.
There's no reason people can't do both. I have been taking natural anti fungals for years now (virgin coconut oil, cinnamon, green tea, probiotic supplements, plain natural yogurt with live active cultures, etc....) But i'm also glad that I took prescription anti fungals because clearly I needed them. I think it's important that people realize there is a place for both natural and modern medicine, and often times both can be used together in a way that has lasting results.
halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

The proof of the pudding will be in the eating, literally.
SergioGino
Total Newbie

Post by SergioGino »

Hello fess,

How did the Manuka test go?
Did/Do you suffer from BB?

Let me know please, this kind of honey got my attention.

Thanks
hali_grl
Sheriff

Post by hali_grl »

im going to give this honey a try i have nothing to lose but hopefully bb.
fyi ive read only buy labeled "active" manuka honey for the best medicinal propertis otherwise your eating just honey and to also spread on a piece of bread or fruit so the honey goes to the digestive system where the hpylori, candida, whatever lives instead of the blood stream by just swallowing honey itself. take before meals and bedtime for 10 weeks.

im not affiliated w/ this site but it has great info on it i want to show you guys http://www.activemanukahoneyusa.com/Act ... -Honey.htm
deebo

Post by deebo »

hali_grl wrote:im going to give this honey a try i have nothing to lose but hopefully bb.
fyi ive read only buy labeled "active" manuka honey for the best medicinal propertis otherwise your eating just honey and to also spread on a piece of bread or fruit so the honey goes to the digestive system where the hpylori, candida, whatever lives instead of the blood stream by just swallowing honey itself. take before meals and bedtime for 10 weeks.

im not affiliated w/ this site but it has great info on it i want to show you guys http://www.activemanukahoneyusa.com/Act ... -Honey.htm
Very interested to see your outcomes w/ manuka HGirl . Temped to order ,but i'll wait. ... Pls keep us posted =)
hali_grl
Sheriff

Post by hali_grl »

ok i will i just ordered this stuff is expensive but i found a better price at swanson health im waiting 7-10 biz days.
hali_grl
Sheriff

http://manukahoneybenefits.org/tag/sinus-infections/

Post by hali_grl »

Honey has long been known for its ability to destroy infectious bacteria. It has been recognized that Manuka Honey from New Zealand contains additional antibacterial properties not found in other types of honey, making it even more effective in treating infection. Manuka Honey’s main claim to fame has always been wound care and treating even the hardest to heal infections such as MRSA and other antibiotic-resistant conditions. However, it’s important to know that Manuka Honey can also be used to treat other infections throughout the body.

Studies have shown that Manuka Honey can be diluted and still maintain its antibacterial activity. Therefore, it can be liquefied by adding water to it in order for it to be used in areas where pure Manuka Honey is impractical. For example, if a teaspoon of Manuka Honey is stirred into a cup of lukewarm water until completely dissolved, it can then be dropped into the eyes using a dropper in order to treat eye infections. This same procedure can be used for ear infections. A few drops of a water/Manuka honey solution has enough antibacterial properties to heal eye or ear infections very quickly and efficiently.

For sinus infections, it is recommended to use the same type of water/Manuka honey solution to flush the nasal passageway. A neti pot is most preferable for this procedure but if one is not available, the water/Manuka honey mix can just be sucked in through nostrils from a cup until it comes out of the mouth. This will work even for the most serious sinus infections. Another option is to use a nasal mist spray container.

It is important to only use an active, medical-grade Manuka honey with a UMF rating between 10 and 16. Manuka Honey with a UMF rating less than 10 is inactive and should not be used for medicinal purposes. Manuka Honey that is more potent than UMF 16 (i.e. UMF 20, 25, 30) is too potent. There have been reports of individuals experiencing sensitivity to Manuka honey that is overly potent. Therefore, a medium range is more desirable for most applications (i.e. UMF 16). If Manuka Honey has high sugar content, can it cause cavities or gum disease?

People think that sugar causes tooth decay and gum disease, but it is actually bacteria that does. Granted, bacteria feed on sugar and the more sugar there is in the mouth, the more bacteria will form. However, Manuka Honey contains such powerful antibacterial properties, that it destroys any bacteria present in the mouth that would normally cause tooth decay, gum disease or even bad breath.

This honey sounds too good to be true I cant wait to try. what if curing bb is as simple as eating honey. Wow!
hali_grl
Sheriff

Post by hali_grl »

hello everyone just wanted u all to know after reading this and other links on curezone i decided im going to drink tumeric water as well not sure if it helps bb but it suppose to give u a pretty pink tongue by killing cndida.
http://curezone.com/forums/am.asp?i=1675596
hali_grl
Sheriff

Post by hali_grl »

ok so i went to a health food store and picked up a 12oz jar of this honey even though i already ordered online i was just too anxious so im like duh maybe this market sells it and they did its about the same in price only the one i ordered online has 15 umf and this only has 12 but anything btw 10-18 is good. so i took a tsp on bread and i also flushed my sinuses and ears with 1tsp honey 1/4 tsp sea salt and 6-8oz water im too nervous to try in my eye but its suppose to cure eye infections too. i did the flip turn method so the solution can reach my frontal sinuses. ive also drank the tumeric water so im suppose to keep this regimen up for 10 weeks to get cured. i feel a headache coming already which is probably just die off.
hopelessone
God
United States of America

Post by hopelessone »

keep us posted.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic