Your Email Address:

First Name:

How do you guys survive your job???

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
me
Advanced

How do you guys survive your job???

Post by me »

How do you put up with your coworkers and stuff?

Godwilldoit
Total Newbie

Post by Godwilldoit »

patience is the key.
stinkypinky

Post by stinkypinky »

i quit
Sevenfold
Total Newbie

Post by Sevenfold »

I generally hold my head down, mumble and kind of avoid looking directly at people..I still make a good impact being a salesperson/repair technician despite my problem.

I know it's hard that your breath sucks and it is heartbreaking seeing people rub their noses even though you just brushed your teeth.

But you can at least take that as a way to be strong. When I fix this problem I want to know I took steps to make sure that life I can re-realize will have been prepared for, instead of cleaning up an aftermath of fear.

Lately i've been staying at home. Girls talk to me all the time but the instant I speak it's over. I can't see THAT anymore and I consider that making problems worse.

Just keep being strong but also dedicate time to research and find good doctors. You have to get through this and it's going to cost money and insurance.
me
Advanced

Post by me »

thanks for replying. I'm at the point where I don't know what to do. I simply can't quit my job, at the same time I can't bear it any more. I don't know what I'm gonna do.
RED1214

Post by RED1214 »

i have so much respect and admiration for anybody who is suffering with this and is managing to hold down a job. i couldn't do it!
thanatos
God
Post by thanatos »

Last edited by thanatos on Fri Jan 17, 2014 2:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Bazy

Post by Bazy »

I have left a few jobs in the past 10 years due to BB (mainly due to the shame I feel) & now work casual & try to work night shift when I can, but it is not always possible. No matter how good I am at my job I never feel good enough because of the BB. I just live for the day when I am BB free & able to talk, laugh & just BE freely. :)
Music Lady
Advanced

Post by Music Lady »

I quit my job after working 6 years at the same company - it just got so bad and unbearable to even walk through the door. People were having so much fun at my expense and it just became so painful to be the brunt of that anymore. The experience was so bad I wrote letters to eeoc and other agencies to complain. Haven't heard back yet.

I'm having so much trouble finding a new job now. I was hoping to find something at night. I'm a female and I was wondering if I could get a job as a security guard but at night. Of course I have no experience in that area. The economy has been so bad this year. I'm praying something will come up so I don't lose my home.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic