Your Email Address:

First Name:

Halimeter and Holding Your Breath

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Hooch

Halimeter and Holding Your Breath

Post by Hooch »

Okay...forgive me if this makes me sound like I'm crazy but....

I had a halimeter test on weds...but when the straw was put in my mouth I found myself holding my breath (which is what I usually do when someone is close to my face) and I only remembered to breath near the end of the test...so now I'm worried the test is null and void. Would the test still pick up odours/gases from my mouth?

Help an insane dude...thanks

Larc400
God

Post by Larc400 »

Still picks it up. Don't even think you're supposed to breathe(?)
aydinmur
God

Re: Halimeter and Holding Your Breath

Post by aydinmur »

Hooch wrote:I had a halimeter test on weds...but when the straw was put in my mouth I found myself holding my breath (which is what I usually do when someone is close to my face) and I only remembered to breath near the end of the test...so now I'm worried the test is null and void. Would the test still pick up odours/gases from my mouth?

:-)
Your test is successful if you did not breath from your mouth.
Hooch

Post by Hooch »

Thanks guys...I wasn't sure...he just shoved the straw in my mouth and didn't say anything...I held my breath...realised what I was doing then started mouth breathing for England....blimey this bb thang sends you slightly crazy doesn't it...it would be funny if it weren't so tragic.. ;)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic