Your Email Address:

First Name:

New poster

Do you have any quesions about bad breath?
Wicked666
Total Newbie

New poster

Post by Wicked666 »

Hi Guys,

I'm 28 from the UK and have had BB all my life. I used Thera products for a few years but these never worked and I always used to get ulcers. Now use K Force Balance from Australia which seem to work for about 30 mins.

Been to my dentist and everything is fine with my teeth and gums. I use a water flosser twice daily and a nasal irrigator (with some salt and carbonate of soda) but it's still bad. I have cereal with rice milk in the morning, salad at lunch and save my chicken etc for evenings.

Just browsing over this site shows the wide variety of opinions over what works! I am going to try Vit C and Actimel's (Pro biotic yoghurt) however I though yoghury was dairy therefore bad? When should I be drinking it?

Also, how do I get referred to an ENT in the UK? Not sure of the procedure and when I went to my doctor a few years ago, he referred me to the dentist and didn't seem too bothered.

Thanks

Ash

Post by Ash »

If you go to your GP you can be referred to an ENT who will perform a rhinoscopy and CT scan typically.
Wicked666
Total Newbie

Post by Wicked666 »

Cheers - I shall do!

Can anyone answer about the yoghurt / dairy question. I though dairy was bad but have read about some people having biotic yoghurt.

Thanks
KeepTrying09
Sheriff

Post by KeepTrying09 »

Wicked666 wrote:Cheers - I shall do!

Can anyone answer about the yoghurt / dairy question. I though dairy was bad but have read about some people having biotic yoghurt.

Thanks
Take a look at this thread, it answers some questions about eating yogurt in regards to bad breath.

viewtopic.php?t=2568
trouble
Junior

Post by trouble »

hi!

i tried eating yoghurt minimun once a day to fight bb, but it didn't do good. neither did this probiotic drinks/joghurt. so i stopped eating dairy one day. can't say if it makes a difference, but i like it :P
br

Post by br »

KeepTrying09 wrote:
Wicked666 wrote:Cheers - I shall do!

Thanks
Take a look at this thread, it answers some questions about eating yogurt in regards to bad breath.

viewtopic.php?t=2568
May I ask, f you or anyone knows, what can a vegan take to receive these live cultures/bacterias?

Many thanks
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic