Your Email Address:

First Name:

OraMoist (patch for the mouth to keep it moist)

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Susie
Sheriff

OraMoist (patch for the mouth to keep it moist)

Post by Susie »

Anyone heard of this? I saw this ad in a magazine. I guess it's a patch you put on the roof of your mouth. Suppose to keep mouth moist for 4 hours. You can also get a free trial size 1-800-448-1448 www.OraMoist.com

Susie

KeepTrying09
Sheriff

Post by KeepTrying09 »

The link you provided is not working. Perhaps you could provide a link that actually worked...
trouble
Junior

Post by trouble »

sounds good in first place!

http://www.dentist.net/oramoist-dry-mouth-discs.asp

but looking at the ingredients... don't know :| seems to work "antacid" > so no good for me.
Susie
Sheriff

Post by Susie »

KeepTrying09 wrote: Perhaps you could provide a link that actually worked...

Ummm don't know why it isn't working on your end, but I can type it in and it works just fine.
Susie
Sheriff

Post by Susie »

Trouble,
Do you think this is an antacid? Cause that's not really what I understood it to be. If it is an antacid I don't want to use it either.

Does anyone else think this is an antacid?

I think this would be great for someone at night b/c I know my mouth dries out terrible at night.

Susie
sadman
Advanced

Post by sadman »

Renato
Junior

Post by Renato »

sadman wrote:Check this one out :

http://www.nuvorainc.com/salese.html
This is a great product. Has an antibacterial, an anti-sulfur gases an antiacid and sugar free.

Some time ago, some people in this forum were talking the possibility of having a product like this.
Renato
Junior

Post by Renato »

The bad thing of this product is the Peppermint, since this increases reflux.
Susie
Sheriff

Post by Susie »

I ordered my free sample of oramoist today. They didn't even charge shipping!!!

Susie
trouble
Junior

Post by trouble »

it's alkaline because of the ingredients (like baking soda, etc.). i doubt that it would help to fight the smelly gases in my case, because treatment with baking soda made things much worse.

xylitol doesnt bother my "bad" bacteria either (i tried xylitol-drops, xylitol-powder to rinse/brush).

zinc although seems to be a good thing! \:D/

@susie: please post your experience!
aydinmur
God

Post by aydinmur »

Renato wrote: Has an antibacterial, an anti-sulfur gases an antiacid and sugar free.
It doesnt seem this product is for halitosis

Ingredients: Xylitol, Polyvinyl pyrrolidone, Carbomer homopolymer, Triglycerides, Lemon flavor, Citric acid, Calcium carbonate, Hydroxy propyl cellulose, Sodium chloride, Silicone dioxide, Magnesium stearate, Glucose oxidase, Lysozyme, Lactoferrin, Carmine.

This product contains three of saliva enzymes (Glucose oxidase, Lysozyme, Lactoferrin). They are used for dry mouth cases. Other ingredients are not meaningful.

These three enzymes are also present in Biotène tooth paste and rinse.
KeepTrying09
Sheriff

Post by KeepTrying09 »

aydinmur wrote:It doesnt seem this product is for halitosis

Ingredients: Xylitol, Polyvinyl pyrrolidone, Carbomer homopolymer, Triglycerides, Lemon flavor, Citric acid, Calcium carbonate, Hydroxy propyl cellulose, Sodium chloride, Silicone dioxide, Magnesium stearate, Glucose oxidase, Lysozyme, Lactoferrin, Carmine.

This product contains three of saliva enzymes (Glucose oxidase, Lysozyme, Lactoferrin). They are used for dry mouth cases. Other ingredients are not meaningful.

These three enzymes are also present in Biotène tooth paste and rinse.
Hey Aydinmur,

The product might not be specifically for halitosis, but isn't dry mouth one of the causes of bad breath? I've read from more than one website that dry mouth can cause bad breath. If so, then if this product helped to relieve dry mouth, perhaps it would also inadvertently take care of any bad breath issues.

@Susie - I still can't get the link to work, so maybe there is something wrong on my end. Is anyone else having problems getting the link to work?
br

Re: OraMoist (patch for the mouth to keep it moist)

Post by br »

Susie wrote:Anyone heard of this? I saw this ad in a magazine. I guess it's a patch you put on the roof of your mouth. Suppose to keep mouth moist for 4 hours. You can also get a free trial size 1-800-448-1448 www.OraMoist.com.

Susie
In conjunction with KT, I cannot open the link either and I am in the UK. I attempted about 3 times.

Dr. R
KeepTrying09
Sheriff

Re: OraMoist (patch for the mouth to keep it moist)

Post by KeepTrying09 »

br wrote:In conjunction with KT, I cannot open the link either and I am in the UK. I attempted about 3 times.

Dr. R
Hey br,

Are you a Doctor? I just saw you put Dr. R in your closing and I wondered.
Renato
Junior

Post by Renato »

trouble wrote:sounds good in first place!

http://www.dentist.net/oramoist-dry-mouth-discs.asp

but looking at the ingredients... don't know :| seems to work "antacid" > so no good for me.

This is the link your talking about, which worked for me.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic