Your Email Address:

First Name:

coconut oil

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
trouble
Junior

coconut oil

Post by trouble »

hello!

i just read about this guy (> recommend changing your nickname :-k ) who was cured almost immediately with coconut oil.

has it worked for someone else? (longterm?)

am i right, when i think, that it worked because coconut oil is consisting of 5,4 - 8% caprylic acid (an bactericide and fungicide)?
edit: maybe it's lauric acid, or a combination what's working. that's hot stuff ;)

but: presumably there is no difference in their mechanism to other things like antibiotics, desinfection-mouthwash, etc.? i suppose that the bacteria in this case could adapt after some time too...

hitler

Post by hitler »

dude i took the vitamins too. vitamin C without aspartame or sugar.
but now im gonna swallow them - cause they have sucralose. - which is some form of sugar.

ok i will change my nickname soon. lol dont worry im not racist :)

oh man life is so good now.

i am a new man.

anyhow - im not sure what type of halitosis i had - but man it was bad. I would brush and 30 minutes later - its a friggin toilet!

man i am so happy.

thank you all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh one more thing....

try everything you can ...cause you never know what your imune system might be mising...
mimmi

hello

Post by mimmi »

Hitler, how did you use coconut oil?
hitler

Post by hitler »

well it comes in a jar. virgin organic coconut oil.

i read somewhere to mix it with baking soda. thats the first thing i did. and i swallowed it. baking soda amount (about the size of one almond) and coconut oil about the size of 4 or 5 almonds. you brush your teeth with it and your tongue and if you can your tonsils just a bit (be careful not to puke) and then swallow it. I didn't rinse my mouth afterwards. maybe with cold water - that way oil sticks to your mouth.
did that two or 3 times. and now im just using coconut oil alone. (baking soda if i eat somethng smelly like raw onions).

man its so good! i brushed with it again this afternoon with coconut oil alone but did not have to. but did it anyways.
KeepTrying09
Sheriff

Post by KeepTrying09 »

I posted about coconut oil awhile back. For more information about it's use as an antimicrobial/antifungal please see this thread.

viewtopic.php?t=2553
Last edited by KeepTrying09 on Tue May 25, 2010 7:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
hitler

Post by hitler »

hi Keeptrying

thats what got me started. I read somewhere about a candida infected esophagus or whatever you call it. and they mentioned some drugs which you need prescriptions for like bionozole and floconozole or something.

but that takes time. so i discovered coconut oil.

:)

I LOVE YOU ALL!!!

DID NOT USE REAL TOOTHPASTE TODAY TO BRUSH MY TEETH. JUST COONUT OUIL AROUND 3 PM AND ITS NOW PAST MIDNIGHT. STILL SMELLING FREHS AND AWESOME!!!
mimmi

hello

Post by mimmi »

Okay, thank you very much for the information. Sounds very interesting. I'll try it tonight already. I'll let you know how it's been /Mimmi
mimmi

hello

Post by mimmi »

I do not really understand. Coconut oil should be in liquid or solid when you brush your teeth with it? :roll:
hitler

Post by hitler »

ok its like this...
coconut oil is like lard. if its hot outside its liquid and if its cold then its like penut butter. very responsive to tempreature.

when you put it in your mouth it melts into liquid in 10 seconds.
trouble
Junior

Post by trouble »

i started to use it yesterday. tasted really good, but greaaasy (of course ;) ).

today in the morning i had mucous somewhere in my throat/nose area. and a horrible smell and taste. hm. i'll continue a few days though.

what is really strange (a little off topic) is that my tonge is always in the morning a little white coated but smelling like heaven. almost nothing and not bad. O:)

but the tongue (in the back especially!) was always very stinky some time ago. is it possible that i forced the bacteria to move somewhere i cannot "reach" anymore?! (i used toothpaste, mouthwash, etc. and yeast, which had this good effect on my tongue, but negative on my tonsils etc.)
hope4now
Master
Post by hope4now »

I'm trying oil pulling with virgin coconut oil (VCO). I'm also applying it directly to the tonsils. With oil pulling, you're supposed to swish it around for about 5-10 minutes until it mixes with saliva, then finally spit it out. Best not to swallow it. I can't tell if its working yet on the tonsils, because I have a cold and can't smell anything, but I think there were fewer reactions today.

trouble, that taste and smell could be from a tonsil stone getting dislodged. That's probably a sign that the VCO is working. Try applying the VCO directly to the tonsils using the round end of a toothbrush.
angst-ridden
Advanced

Post by angst-ridden »

Sounds interesting hitler. Im gonna try it. Which flavor should i buy? Or just the plain one would do? Any preferred brand? Thanks. My mouth always feels.. Dry? Hot? Argh! All i can say is that it feels very very uncomfortable most of the time. I hope the VCO will get rid of that. Plus the oh, so strong smell.
hitler

Post by hitler »

SO anyone? any results?

i woke up this morning - No bad breath. And i had so much sugary stuff for supper last night. did not even brush my teeth.

I blow into my blanket and smell nothing. Before - whooooa child!

:)
cool
Junior

Post by cool »

what i would like to know is:

how did you know you had bb?
how do u know its gone?
hitler

Post by hitler »

good questions:

How did I know i had bad breath:

1. i would brush my teeth and 20 minutes later it would be just the same.
2. I would lick the back of my hadn and smell it in 10-20 seconds... horible
3. i would blow into a clean towel or a blanket and smell it.
4. my mom told me once 5 or 6 years ago, my coworkers would always make jokes.
5. i would squeeze my tonsils with my forfinger and that yellow stuff would come out (never had the stones) anyhow that yeallow stuff reaked like sh|t
6. i would brish my teeth with toothpaste, peroxide, soda, everything...

- how do i know its gone... i asked someone i know. it was 15 hours since the last time i brushed them with coconut oil and they said they smelled nothing.
all the symptoms above are gone!!!!!!!!!!!

try it!!!!!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic