Your Email Address:

First Name:

Spots on the tongue

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
mimmi

Spots on the tongue

Post by mimmi »

I have dots at the back of my tongue, what could this be? :roll:

trouble
Junior

Post by trouble »

mimmi

hello

Post by mimmi »

Okay, i see. Thank you anyway. :P
misshadenough

Post by misshadenough »

hi are the dots tint white ones ? i have these , i went to doc ages ago they gave me some gel for thrush but after i got results of the swab they said it wasn't thrush and to stop using the gel ! it weird because even though i had bb before i got the white spots , they only came when i was using a antibacterial rinse for a week i was scraping my tounge with it , i dont do that now i know that killing the bad bacteria is not the best idea as they just develop resistance etc ..
why me?

Post by why me? »

You should have medium sized bumps on the back of your tongue called Circumvallate papillae. There's probably 8 of them in a U shape.
Johnathan
Total Newbie

Post by Johnathan »

I am suffering from white spots on my tongue...I got to thinking about those spots and with my checking on my own illness with anemia I found that small white bumps or nodes can form on the tongue due to certain types of anemia. Do the little bumps seem to look like one of the tongue nodes...
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic