Your Email Address:

First Name:

ppv fight between jimmi vs KT09

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
fess

ppv fight between jimmi vs KT09

Post by fess »

hey guys,
fess here, i just been reading on some of your bantering back and forth. i think your both doing a great job and should be commended. jimmi your the founder and site admin so you need kudos from all of us in search for clues and answers on our condition, thanks buddy. kt09 your our version of the mad scientist who formulate concoctions that may remedy our ailment, kudos to you even when i disagree with what you say sometimes but thats what makes us think and move forward so its not a bad thing. believe me ive been inspired and gotten good ideas from both of you yet you both have different views. again thats good we need people from different panels suggesting their opinions and results. i am in the middle between antibiotics and going holistic. i always stress the caution on the meds because if you take the wrong med or the wrong dosage it can exasperate your symptoms. either way we must all be responsible for our own actions and accept any ill consequences that may follow. but we all should try to respect each other even when it totally goes against what we believe to be true or not. i have had a couple of people here disagree with what i suggest but thats okay i would always respond positive on my opinion. KT i agree that modern science and holistic approach can work in harmony but you must first try to corner or find the source of your problem before you experiment with the meds. jimmi let KT supply people wlth meds if they so choose again its up to the individual to be responsible for his or hers own actions. / KT do you still have bb or is it in check? jimmi what are you currently doing to treat your bb? again lets not criticize each other but rather respect and respond with kinder words when you don't agree with what a person is posting. ALL US FREAKS HAVE IS EACH OTHER. btw if you think you have grips with your bb wait 4 to 6 months before you post what worked for you give it time before you know what you did or doing currently corrected your condition. don't forget less arguing and more listening will get us closer to eliminating our little friend HALI / PS. my money on jimmy on the fight with KT in the ring, jimmi sounds nastier but then again KT might have some bruce lee moves of his own jus having some fun guys learn to chill more

trouble
Junior

Post by trouble »

=D>
KeepTrying09
Sheriff

Re: ppv fight between jimmi vs KT09

Post by KeepTrying09 »

LOL, what a funny thread title.
fess wrote:hey guys,
fess here, i just been reading on some of your bantering back and forth. i think your both doing a great job and should be commended.
I agree. Thank you. I'm sure that some people might be entertained by the bantering between Jimi and I (your own personal soap opera if you will), however there are others who are probably tired of it. I myself am tired of it. If Jimi wants to hold an intelligent debate with me about anything I post, then I welcome that. Otherwise it does nothing more than provide people with cheap entertainment.
fess wrote:jimmi your the founder and site admin so you need kudos from all of us in search for clues and answers on our condition, thanks buddy.
Yep, kudos to him for that. It's provided a lot of people with the hope they need to continue on.
fess wrote:kt09 your our version of the mad scientist who formulate concoctions that may remedy our ailment
LOL, mad scientist....I can picture myself with crazy hair and glasses working away in some frankenstein laboratory with thunder and lighting in the background.
fess wrote:kudos to you even when i disagree with what you say sometimes but thats what makes us think and move forward so its not a bad thing.
Thank you and understood and agree.
fess wrote:believe me ive been inspired and gotten good ideas from both of you yet you both have different views.
LOL, I don't think that could be any clearer.
fess wrote:i am in the middle between antibiotics and going holistic.
Actually, regardless of what some people think, I am too. I believe that both a holistic approach and modern medicine can complement each other to maximize the chance of success.
fess wrote:KT i agree that modern science and holistic approach can work in harmony but you must first try to corner or find the source of your problem before you experiment with the meds.
Yes, it's always good if you can find the root cause of the problem before you venture forward with a treatment, but the majority of bad breath sufferers usually do it in reverse, that is they treat the symptom first before they figure out the cause. For example I had no idea if my wisdom teeth were causing my bad breath, but i decided to have them removed in the chance that it might have been a cure. Some for tonsils. Same for almost anything really. Is it the best way to do things? No. But is it necessary to do it sometimes? Yes, because a lot of the times bad breath sufferers do not get a lot of assistance from the very people who should be helping them the most.
fess wrote:jimmi let KT supply people wlth meds if they so choose again its up to the individual to be responsible for his or hers own actions.
Actually I disagree with this. This is Jimi's site and I respect the fact the he can manage it anyway he wants. That's why I have complied with his request and stopped posting any offerings of medication in any of the posts I make.
fess wrote:KT do you still have bb or is it in check?
I do not have bad breath anymore, and haven't had so in more than 2 years (ever since I was treated).
fess wrote:again lets not criticize each other but rather respect and respond with kinder words when you don't agree with what a person is posting.
Agreed. I have always maintained a level of decency in my posts when responding to criticism. I wish others could follow suit.
fess wrote:btw if you think you have grips with your bb wait 4 to 6 months before you post what worked for you give it time before you know what you did or doing currently corrected your condition.
I think 4 to 6 months is too long a time to wait. I think it's better to provide a day to day, week to week, month to month account of if something is working or not. That way people can know exactly what is going on every step of the way.
fess wrote:PS. my money on jimmy on the fight with KT in the ring, jimmi sounds nastier but then again KT might have some bruce lee moves of his own jus having some fun guys learn to chill more
LOL, I'm a lover not a fighter. :lol:
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic