Your Email Address:

First Name:

Strangers Reactions

Tell us your story with bad breath
trenski
Junior

Strangers Reactions

Post by trenski »

Has anyone had reactions from strangers looking at you assuming you have bad breath or am I paranoid? I was out of town with my sister, we were at this buffet style restaurant. I went to fix my plate and I was approaching this guy and he held his nose and turned his head until I passed him. I don't have BO and I wasn't even close enough for him to smell my BB and my mouth was shut. I am a very clean person and I look the part and I am always getting compliments on my perfume and clothing, just have BB but everything else is fine. Can someone tell that we have BB by just looking at us?Or by our body language((timid,&withdrawn), weird behavior of trying not to offend anyone. And aslo, we went to this internet cafe and I sat next to this guy on the computer and he kept rubbing and holding his nose( my mouth was shut) and he eventually got up and starting shaking his head. I am so tired of my BB. I considered getting all my teeth extracted to ssee if this would cure me.

Godwilldoit
Total Newbie

Post by Godwilldoit »

it mite be coming from ur nose too..like most people here.
cool
Junior

Post by cool »

peoples reaction is hard to read and dont have to be based on ur bb eventhough they might fit in your theory but i always see people rubbing noses and turning away from others who doesnt have bb.
solitude
Total Newbie

Post by solitude »

Have you ever noticed that when you buy something, a top, a car, a phone, etc, you start noticing other people with it more often. I think it's the same. You look for the reactions because you are so paranoid. Well i am anyway...
trenski
Junior

Post by trenski »

Yea. I will admit I am very paranoid. I see your point.
Phantasist
Sheriff

Post by Phantasist »

We have all noticed these reactions from other people because we are so sensitized to the constant worry about BB. I used to work with a woman who would put her hand in front of her nose when I was within ten feet of her and not even breathing! I thought she was overdoing it. On the other hand, many people did not react to it at all. But some people seem to be more sensitive to smell than others.
meowkity1
Super Angel

Post by meowkity1 »

I agree some pople seem to be not as sensitive. One neighbor can talk to me all the time without flinching. Another neighbor as soon as she comes my way she sneezes and coughs. Im having a issue now. I thought I was cured through tonsilectomy but coating is coming back and people are starting to sneeze and cough again but my mouth doesnt taste bad a lil sticky and hot thugh. I can use baking soda and peroxide gets my tongue super pink but then it comes back starting in the back
Phantasist
Sheriff

Post by Phantasist »

Meowkitty1,
Do you brush your teeth with peroxide & baking soda toothpaste or regular toothpase? The reason why I ask is that Dr. Katz claims that most toothpaste contains a foaming agent that feeds the anaerobic bacteria. Do you also use an antibacterial mouthwash, one that does not contain alcohol? Another question: Do you have post-nasal drip? That would put a coating of mucous on the back of your tongue where you can't see it. Do you also use coconut oil? I let some of it trickle down the back of my throat after clearing my throat vigorously of phlegm. Coconut oil has a mild antibacterial action and can't do harm because it is edible.
meowkity1
Super Angel

Post by meowkity1 »

even though I was cured I continued to use breath rx because we know regular is bad for us. I may try th coconut.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic