Your Email Address:

First Name:

Does Candida in the esophagus have a certain smell?

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
firecracker

Does Candida in the esophagus have a certain smell?

Post by firecracker »

Well last week...at night I ate 7 Reese Pieces full size cups. Then the next day I noticed my breath was real sour from the back of my throat. I hanged out with a buddy so I brushed my tongue and mouthwashed several times throughout. This sour smell was stubborn and stayed in my throat the entire day, nothing could get rid of it. I just think that sometimes I have days where the sour smell is more intense. I have a hunch that certain extra sugary things like candy bars might instigate it.

Also when I go jogging I do constantly breathe out a smell..it is cheese like.

My question is...does anyone know if candida in the esophagus is associated with a certain kind of smell. Like is candida in there known for giving a pungent sour smell bad breath?

aydinmur
God

Re: Does Candida in the esophagus have a certain smell?

Post by aydinmur »

firecracker wrote:... Also when I go jogging I do constantly breathe out a smell..it is cheese like.

My question is...does anyone know if candida in the esophagus is associated with a certain kind of smell. Like is candida in there known for giving a pungent sour smell bad breath?

Yes Candida smells like cheese.

If you have Candida lesions in eusophagus, you may have bigger problem than halitosis. If same smell continue more than few weeks, you should get culture from your throat and you should count T4 cells.

- Murat Aydin
iva
Master

Post by iva »

Aydinmur

Maybe you do not understand - ALL of us have this awuful smell "more than few weeks" and for most of us no candidia is detected in the throat.
What do you say to that?
trouble
Junior

Post by trouble »

but not everyone smells like cheese...
aydinmur
God

Post by aydinmur »

iva wrote:ALL of us have this awuful smell "more than few weeks" and for most of us no candidia is detected in the throat.
Iva,
Some microorganisms have specific odors. Cheese odor is identic for Candida.

On the other hand, firecracker talks about eusophagial Candida lesions. This shows T lympocyte defects. For this reason I said there may be bigger problem in a such case.
-Murat Aydin
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic