Your Email Address:

First Name:

Today at class

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
succ
Junior

Today at class

Post by succ »

We were doing reading comprehensions with my partner and although I usually don't laugh out, I wanted to relax a bit. He laughed at the text and I took deep breath and said "hehehe". When I exhaled his head was blown back like over 50cm. For some reason I thought it was funny but now when I'm thinking about it...it makes me sad. I can't talk, I can't laugh. I can only express myself anonymously here on the internet.. I don't want to stay awake but I don't want sleep either. This haunts me even in my dreams.. :evil:

Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

that must be awful, how does that makes you feel
i feel sorry for you
Busted
God

Post by Busted »

Yea, it isn't really fair. I remember I thought it was very hard too to keep my mouth shut all day in class. I remember lookin at other people who were very quiet, I thought maybe they have the same problem as me. But then when someone started talkin to them, they could just speak without the other person backin away from them. Anyways I wasn't even able to find one person who had the same problem as me, and at the same time I was being seen as the weirdo that never talks. Tried a lot of bb products that I thought would work, but as soon as I got to school and started talkin to people, I was left in disappointment (I just picked 2 or 3 guys from my class and asked them something). each of em had some strange reaction, similar to the one u described.

All i ever did was dream about me having a normal daily school life and stuff to keep myself happy. One day I just realised my life was nothin more than a joke. There were teachers who were trying to help me in the beginning, but I just told them that I don't like to be social. I'm thinkin sometimes, that I would have been a lot happier if I wasn't the only person on that school that had such an embarrasing problem. But on the other hand, I don't wish anyone would have to suffer from such a problem. At least i could say something like "Oh well, i can see I'm not the only one." It sucked that each and everyone of em had a normal life and I had to be the unlucky one. I never really felt home there.

About your dreams, mine started to change slowly too. In my dreams everytime i talk to people, they're always backing away from me. I never used to have any of these before. I started to have them when I was about 16 and realised I might have to live with this problem for the rest of my life.

But don't worry, a revolution is coming, and soon more people will understand that bad breath is serious problem. And of course thanks to this site and the people here.

I really hope that you have at least one friend, which you can talk to. Even that one friend could make a lot of difference.
jess
Sheriff

Re: Today at class

Post by jess »

succ wrote:We were doing reading comprehensions with my partner and although I usually don't laugh out, I wanted to relax a bit. He laughed at the text and I took deep breath and said "hehehe". When I exhaled his head was blown back like over 50cm. For some reason I thought it was funny but now when I'm thinking about it...it makes me sad. I can't talk, I can't laugh. I can only express myself anonymously here on the internet.. I don't want to stay awake but I don't want sleep either. This haunts me even in my dreams.. :evil:
I know exactly how you feel and I'm so sorry that happens to us bb sufferers. But I feel like I'm getting less and less reactions from people everyday, and people are much friendlier to me, so although I know I still have bb, I also know that it's improving. How much improvement? I don't know for sure. So with a lot of work you can also make your bb condition better.

And also when my breath used to be really bad, I used to feel awful in my dreams too. But now I don't have those nightmares anymore. At least not as often as before. So I think this is kind of a psychological effect.
succ
Junior

Post by succ »

Busted wrote:Yea, it isn't really fair. I remember I thought it was very hard too to keep my mouth shut all day in class. I remember lookin at other people who were very quiet, I thought maybe they have the same problem as me. But then when someone started talkin to them, they could just speak without the other person backin away from them. Anyways I wasn't even able to find one person who had the same problem as me, and at the same time I was being seen as the weirdo that never talks. Tried a lot of bb products that I thought would work, but as soon as I got to school and started talkin to people, I was left in disappointment (I just picked 2 or 3 guys from my class and asked them something). each of em had some strange reaction, similar to the one u described.

All i ever did was dream about me having a normal daily school life and stuff to keep myself happy. One day I just realised my life was nothin more than a joke. There were teachers who were trying to help me in the beginning, but I just told them that I don't like to be social. I'm thinkin sometimes, that I would have been a lot happier if I wasn't the only person on that school that had such an embarrasing problem. But on the other hand, I don't wish anyone would have to suffer from such a problem. At least i could say something like "Oh well, i can see I'm not the only one." It sucked that each and everyone of em had a normal life and I had to be the unlucky one. I never really felt home there.

About your dreams, mine started to change slowly too. In my dreams everytime i talk to people, they're always backing away from me. I never used to have any of these before. I started to have them when I was about 16 and realised I might have to live with this problem for the rest of my life.

But don't worry, a revolution is coming, and soon more people will understand that bad breath is serious problem. And of course thanks to this site and the people here.

I really hope that you have at least one friend, which you can talk to. Even that one friend could make a lot of difference.
I actually have a friend, just one but hey it still counts! I don't know if you're into reading other people's stories, but here's mine: http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=784617 . Feeling a little better now thanks to your all posts. Thanks :)
elliott
God

Post by elliott »

i can relate. I feel so bad reading your story and I am sorry.

You have more than one friend. People here are you friends, including me. If you ever need to get anything off of your chest....
LJ
Junior

read your story....

Post by LJ »

Obviously, you have been thru a lot at a young age. You seem very mature in the way you describe your situation; I read thru your curezone post.
It's so crazy that we have to endure such a matter as smelling up things; people not wanting to get infected with our odor.
But we have to endure. We have to find out what is going on. You have done a lot of research and have obviously taken some risks (I'm pretty sure lighter fluid is not exactly the thing to be putting in your hair or anywhere on your body for that matter)
Stay on the message boards with people who can relate to you. You need to make this a reality that you can deal with; so many of us have come up empty talking to doctors and dentists about our problems. And family can be a wildcard; some just won't let you think you stink. My sister tells me "oh, you're fine." whatever.
But there are people here that can relate and can help you maybe just get thru your day. when you think you're alone; know you are not.
I have personally been told that I "stink like shit." I've been told to brush my teeth. I've had the whole thing believe me. You are not suffering alone; there are so many of us you would be surprised.
But here's what I say to those who cannot handle odor; ***k you. Get a life. Move back a couple feet. But I'm here to stay; so just move away.
And my friend there are thousands of people with allergies who have limited smelling abilities; and others who have no ability to smell. Make friends with these people.
If someone is sensitive; don't worry if they move back; let them be comfortable; if they're comfortable you can feel it too.
Today, I smelled like shit, bo and ammonia? How about you? LJ
dukpoki
Total Newbie

Re: read your story....

Post by dukpoki »

LJ wrote: But here's what I say to those who cannot handle odor; ***k you. Get a life. Move back a couple feet.
:shock: lol funniest thing ever! :lol:

to the OP. I know for sure we will get through this one day. Hopefully one day soon but nevertheless my friend, it will happen. and until then keep your head up & focused on the good things in life. remember in the bible it's always those who suffer who will be saved through grace. we have been suffering alot and our actions of working together will be fruitful--just like Busted was saying. :)
succ
Junior

Post by succ »

dukpoki wrote:
LJ wrote: But here's what I say to those who cannot handle odor; ***k you. Get a life. Move back a couple feet.

to the OP. I know for sure we will get through this one day. Hopefully one day soon but nevertheless my friend, it will happen. and until then keep your head up & focused on the good things in life. remember in the bible it's always those who suffer who will be saved through grace. we have been suffering alot and our actions of working together will be fruitful--just like Busted was saying. :)
I laughed too haha :D but yeah, of course I'll be around. Probably for the rest of my life ;) Feeling so much better now that I was able to let things out again. Thanks to all of you. Together we are strong, eh?
Busted
God

Post by Busted »

succ wrote:
dukpoki wrote:

I laughed too haha :D but yeah, of course I'll be around. Probably for the rest of my life ;) Feeling so much better now that I was able to let things out again. Thanks to all of you. Together we are strong, eh?
Of course I understand why you're so angry and stuff, we need some space, cause we're human too. I hate those people too, especially when they make fun of you. If I could transfer my bb problem to a person, it would be one of them.

But you can't blame some people for backin away from you because of the smell. It's a natural reaction. Some people can hide their reactions better than others. As long as they don't mean to hurt your feelings with it, then everything is cool.
thanatos
God
Post by thanatos »

:-k
Last edited by thanatos on Fri Jan 17, 2014 6:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Busted
God

Post by Busted »

succ wrote: He laughed at the text and I took deep breath and said "hehehe". When I exhaled his head was blown back like over 50cm. For some reason I thought it was funny but now when I'm thinking about it...it makes me sad.:
Now that I think of it, that special move is called "the breath attack", very effective against any person with a pretty good sense of smell, but unfortenately very hard to control. Even when only 20% of the power has been used by saying stuff such as "hehehe", you can already blow your victim's head 50 cm backwards as you already noticed.

I discovered this special move too during English class a cpouple of years ago, The guys were sitting opposite of me and one of em asked me a question. I answered and accidentally used I think about 45% of the power and blew them both of their heads more than 1 meter backwards.

[sarcaszZm]Keep in mind (for those who can do this special move), that this special move is a gift from "the dude who ignores you when you really want something" himself. And that you should only use this special movewhen necessary, such as in situations where your ass is getting robbed. Try to use this move in combination with your fists to make it even more effective.[/sarcaszZm]
succ
Junior

Post by succ »

Busted wrote:
succ wrote: He laughed at the text and I took deep breath and said "hehehe". When I exhaled his head was blown back like over 50cm. For some reason I thought it was funny but now when I'm thinking about it...it makes me sad.:
Now that I think of it, that special move is called "the breath attack", very effective against any person with a pretty good sense of smell, but unfortenately very hard to control. Even when only 20% of the power has been used by saying stuff such as "hehehe", you can already blow your victim's head 50 cm backwards as you already noticed.

I discovered this special move too during English class a cpouple of years ago, The guys were sitting opposite of me and one of em asked me a question. I answered and accidentally used I think about 45% of the power and blew them both of their heads more than 1 meter backwards.

[sarcaszZm]Keep in mind (for those who can do this special move), that this special move is a gift from "the dude who ignores you when you really want something" himself. And that you should only use this special movewhen necessary, such as in situations where your ass is getting robbed. Try to use this move in combination with your fists to make it even more effective.[/sarcaszZm]
Haha laughed so hard :D But yeah this sucks. This thing that happened is still haunting me, I haven't really been to school since then. Seven-hour days scare the shit out of me. I just hope I can see that shrink soon and get some anxiety medication duh. I'd also want more antibiotics, I just ate one for ten days but the effect has already worn out. That's no surprise but I'd want to chance to live my life, even if with the help of meds. Luckily summer is coming soon so I can relax even a little.
noptical
God

Post by noptical »

succ the antidepressants have so many side effects that it will make your breath even worse.

also dont play with antibiotics unless you want to worsen your problem even more.
succ
Junior

Post by succ »

noptical wrote:succ the antidepressants have so many side effects that it will make your breath even worse.

also dont play with antibiotics unless you want to worsen your problem even more.
Well I was thinking more of getting benzodiazepines, and only for occasional use.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic