Your Email Address:

First Name:

Apple Cider Vinegar..does it help to eliminate Candida?

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
firecracker

Apple Cider Vinegar..does it help to eliminate Candida?

Post by firecracker »

Or is it at least beneficial in the fight against candida?

I have wondered about this for a few years now. I am confused, I believe most candida diets say to avoid vinegar. Now I know the processed kind doesnt have any benefits and should be avoided.
But what about raw apple cider vinegar? Does it help, or should it be avoided.

If anyone knows the answer to this next question. Do most candida diets say to avoid raw apple cider vinegar or that it is okay?

Thats the confusing thing about candida diets is there are so many different versions of it, some might say to not allow something,while some say its ok..i get so confused.

Here is one paragraph I found in favor of it; Assisting in the treatment of yeast infections and candida – Although some standard vinegars may exacerbate yeast infections, women have found douching in dilution of apple cider vinegar to be helpful when treating thrush. Taking apple cider vinegar internally may reduce candida symptoms, due to malic and tartaric acids inhibiting bacteria growth.

KeepTrying09
Sheriff

Re: Apple Cider Vinegar..does it help to eliminate Candida?

Post by KeepTrying09 »

firecracker wrote:Thats the confusing thing about candida diets is there are so many different versions of it, some might say to not allow something,while some say its ok..i get so confused.
That's exactly why I don't give much credit to any of the so called Candida diets. There's just too much contradiction between what you can and cannot eat. The simple fact is, if Candida is truly affecting you then as long as blood is flowing through your veins it will always have a food source to feed on regardless of what you eat. I just choose not to eat yeast or mushrooms because, well, Candida is basically either yeast or fungus. Is this helping me? I have no idea, but it just gives me peace of mind, so i'm happy not to eat those two things.

With that being said, I have read more good things than bad about Apple Cider Vinegar...
hitler

Post by hitler »

DUDE - SCROLL DOWN TO MY POST "COCONUT OIL"

I AM 120% SURE I HAD CANDIDA IN MY ESOPHAGUS!!!
AND I COULD EVEN TAKE SOME OUT FROM MY TONSILS.

COCONUT OIL WILL DO THE JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
EazySlug
Total Newbie

Post by EazySlug »

hitler wrote:DUDE - SCROLL DOWN TO MY POST "COCONUT OIL"

Why don't you change your pseudo to something else?? something less twisted...
KeepTrying09
Sheriff

Post by KeepTrying09 »

Hey Hitler (Yeah, I feel weird addressing you as that),

That's great coconut oil is working for you. I use it everyday too. It's one of the natural things I take to ensure i'm never afflicted by Candida again.

There are a lot of natural products which have antifungal properties as well. Just google "Natural antifungals" and you'll find a whole bunch of information.

Coconut Oil is great and I highly recommend it, but I also recommend taking some of those additional natural antifungals as well.
sputnik
Junior

Post by sputnik »

EazySlug wrote:

Why don't you change your pseudo to something else?? something less twisted...

Yeah, just change it to Adolph...that'll work.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic