Your Email Address:

First Name:

Tendency to produce type1 halitosis

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
aydinmur
God

Tendency to produce type1 halitosis

Post by aydinmur »

if you would like to measure your mouth's capacity to produce halitosis, you rinse your mouth with cysteine solution for 30 sec. The level of bad odor very good correlates with tendency to produce type 1 haltosis of your mouth.

- Murat Aydin

sweetnlow

Please explain more

Post by sweetnlow »

I'm sorry but could you explain more? I don't understand. Thanks
aydinmur
God

Re: Please explain more

Post by aydinmur »

sweetnlow wrote:I'm sorry but could you explain more? I don't understand. Thanks
Normally, every mouth have a capacity of produce bad odor. But somes produce much while others produce lesser amount of bad odor. This depends on ecology of that mouth. We would like to know tendency to produce type1 halitosis of a person.

If you wonder your mouth's capacity to produce bad odor, rinse your mouth with cysteine solution. Immediately check your bad odor.

Less bad odor shows your mouth have no tendency to produce type 1 halitosis. Look for other reasons in your body. Powerful bad odor shows you have type 1 halitosis. Dont look for any other reason except your mouth for halitosis.

-Murat
trouble
Junior

Post by trouble »

this sounds very plausible... where can you get cysteine as a "normal" person?
cool
Junior

Post by cool »

any news on this here?
bbuk

Post by bbuk »

What is type 1 halitosis?

Why isn't there a sticky thread on the different types?
danger
Master

Re: Please explain more

Post by danger »

aydinmur wrote:
sweetnlow wrote:I'm sorry but could you explain more? I don't understand. Thanks
Normally, every mouth have a capacity of produce bad odor. But somes produce much while others produce lesser amount of bad odor. This depends on ecology of that mouth. We would like to know tendency to produce type1 halitosis of a person.

If you wonder your mouth's capacity to produce bad odor, rinse your mouth with cysteine solution. Immediately check your bad odor.

Less bad odor shows your mouth have no tendency to produce type 1 halitosis. Look for other reasons in your body. Powerful bad odor shows you have type 1 halitosis. Dont look for any other reason except your mouth for halitosis.

-Murat

aydinmur, do people who produce type 1 halitosis do so because of the ecology of the mouth and not because there is something else going on with your body?

and when you say immediately check your odour do you mean do a self test, or ask somebody how your breath smells?
aydinmur
God

Post by aydinmur »

bbuk wrote:What is type 1 halitosis?

Why isn't there a sticky thread on the different types?
Dear bbuk,

Look here:
viewtopic.php?t=2814&highlight=

-M
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic